Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140270 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Anybody with half a brain cell still active will be on alert by that Adebayoakin dude and the way he was jumping around here. I mentioned it here too but see how someone just dashed him money. Chai!

This can be both depressing and annoying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jdesigns:

Am so furious right now at both Tabbaz and Puskin who turned blind eyes to my warning about this same guy all because they were after putting funlord in their scammers list that they forgot to be their brothers keeper.

I expected more from you guys but to be sincere am so disappointed in your conduct in forgetting the main reason for the list and also not watching out when your attention as been drawn to a moniker.

You all would have realized am hardly here but once I notice anything or anyone acting funny I call everybody's attention to it.

A lot of people commenting on the funlord and dowjones case were attention seekers who are scammers to be noticed so that they can feed on the blood of new victims. Despite funlords warning about scammers presence around this thread during his ordeal all his enemies and everybody were acting the know script of judge of the jungle that even dowjones knowing fully well that funlord wasn't scamming him but that it was simply a case of a deal gone so wrong was busy quoting scammers up and down just to bring down his point of listing funlord and rare in the scammers list.

I will say that this scamming was made to happen by the people that so disdained funlord.

@bashsani, sorry for your loss, but you no try at all. I warned about the guy and funlord also did but you turned a blind eye to the number funlord brought forward and now you fell in real bad.

I have said my mind and if una like ban me for speaking the truth na all of una sabi.

Peace out cry

Sadly this is another scam case that would have been avoided had proper due diligence had been carried out. Please don't blame Tabbaz and Puskin for this, they couldn't possibly have known at the time that that moniker had ulterior motives. Tabbaz specifically warned during the Funlord vs Dow Jones saga that there are scammers in our midst trying to use this case to gain points and traders should be wary of new/unfamiliar accounts dancing over this matter. I believe that was when pablitoescobar got exposed by Tabbaz as well.

I saw those accusatory posts by that Adebayo moniker and they didn't sit well with me. I skimmed through his posts and found nothing to indict him as a scammer. If only I had seen your precautionary post, I would have promptly taken down his account or at least kept close tabs on him. I take part responsibility for this mess and I feel so bad. Sorry about your loss @Bashsani, I pray God replace it in multiples sad

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
drslimtommy:
Why so soft all of a sudden?? cheesy
It's a freeky friday am in tobisky23 body... Eyan karius grin
Ikr. I knew this guy wasn't real
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jdesigns:

Am so furious right now at both Tabbaz and Puskin who turned blind eyes to my warning about this same guy all because they were after putting funlord in their scammers list that they forgot to be their brothers keeper.

I expected more from you guys but to be sincere am so disappointed in your conduct in forgetting the main reason for the list and also not watching out when your attention as been drawn to a moniker.

You all would have realized am hardly here but once I notice anything or anyone acting funny I call everybody's attention to it.

A lot of people commenting on the funlord and dowjones case were attention seekers who are scammers to be noticed so that they can feed on the blood of new victims. Despite funlords warning about scammers presence around this thread during his ordeal all his enemies and everybody were acting the know script of judge of the jungle that even dowjones knowing fully well that funlord wasn't scamming him but that it was simply a case of a deal gone so wrong was busy quoting scammers up and down just to bring down his point of listing funlord and rare in the scammers list.

I will say that this scamming was made to happen by the people that so disdained funlord.

@bashsani, sorry for your loss, but you no try at all. I warned about the guy and funlord also did but you turned a blind eye to the number funlord brought forward and now you fell in real bad.

I have said my mind and if una like ban me for speaking the truth na all of una sabi.

Peace out cry

was absent for some while
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tabbaz:

Happy losing to a less than 3months moniker with red flag grin

More money to your pocket.

We await his side of the story before he's listed to the criminal record and evicted from the thread.

Thanks for bringing it up anyway

NB: get ready for your ban after the case is over because cash deposit is prohibited on this thread and this section
ive not bin following stories on nairaland for some while now, e b lyk say na Jazz he used on me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Blockchain & Paxful bitcoin needed at good rate
Contact me from Whatsapp below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2018

We are now loading single $200 and $500 iTunes card at juicy rate

Instant payment

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:
ive not bin following stories on nairaland for some while now, e b lyk say na Jazz he used on me

Chai this is serious, I can't believe you sent the funds without due diligence or even ask for escrow . Sorry for your loss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
$77 paypal available at 340/$
$285 neteller available
$945 skrills available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
so I think we know the new format scammers use now undecided.
Whenever there's a crisis, they wade in with all sorts of banter and allegations, strengthening their status here and striking based on that status quo.
So here's the thing, if there's any crisis, and a particular not trusted moniker wades in and does "notice me" then it's fair that the moniker be eyed with caution.

I remember vividly jddesigns, pointing out the loopholes in that bastards cameo, but we all turned a blind eye!
850,000 gone just like that from a good for nothing thief who claimed to lodge and spent over 400k in a hotel.
But still, why didn't funlord refute those claims and asked that he upload documents.
I'm confused here!
Anyways, @bashani, if you want clean funds, aboki or the banks are your best bet to getting peace of mind!
And again I wondered how you sent 850k to someone without using escrow, fact finding, and doing your due diligence!
Sorry for your loss.
But from now on, I swear to God, I'll try my very best to clamp down on scammers and prospective scammers.
If you have his details, send it to me, and I'll take it from there... Shoot me a mail, and we'll see if that money isn't returned to you before the end of the month.
I'm taking this case upon myself, and he'll surely be used as a scapegoat to all this devilish rogues here!
I await your pm angry

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariesio:

Chai this is serious, I can't believe you sent the funds without due diligence or even ask for escrow . Sorry for your loss
there are some minds I met here, even thought we’ve neva met we’ve bin doing businesses for over two years. And this very one said he has bin doing with some folks I knw here, I hesitated at first but he kept calling morning afternoon evening for months that his office is close by I should pay him a visit which I was reluctant to do so it now turned to a situation like I was the one slagging behind and that’s partly due my busy schedule so injust gave in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
Whenever there's a crisis, they wade in with all sorts of banter and allegations, strengthening their status here and striking based on that status quo.
So here's the thing, if there's any crisis, and a particular not trusted moniker wades in and does "notice me" the then it's fair that the moniker be eyed Ruth caution.

I remember vividly jddesigns, pointing out the loopholes in that bastards cameo, but we all turned a blind eye!
850,000 gone just like that from a good for nothing thief who claimed to lodge and spent over 400k in a hotel.
But still, why didn't funlord refute those claims and asked that he upload documents.
I'm confused here!
Anyways, @bashani, if you want clean funds, aboki or the banks are your best bet to getting peace of mind!
And again I wondered how you sent 850k to someone without using escrow, fact finding, and doing your due diligence!
Sorry for your loss.
But from now on, I swear to God, I'll try my very best to clamp down on scammers and prospective scammers.
If you have his details, send it to me, and I'll take it from there... Shoot me a mail, and we'll see if that money isn't returned to you before the end of the month.
I'm taking this case upon myself, and he'll surely be used as a scapegoat to all this devilish rogues here!
I await your pm angry

You are yet to tell us your former moniker, Oga!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ammc:

You are yet to tell us your former moniker, Oga!
lilmaaxfidel, and lilmaaxfidel it will forever remain.
And who gave you that insinuations that I have another moniker?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:

I really don't think it was jazz! Doing your due diligence was necessary before any transaction. Sorry for your loss. You won't get the funds back on this thread. So, I will kindly advise that you take up the case and pursue it. Let your tactics be unknown to the thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
lilmaaxfidel, and lilmaaxfidel it will forever remain.
And who gave you that insinuations that I have another moniker?

Drama is not necessary Bro! Anyone following the thread understands better. So, let's just keep it cool.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ammc:

Drama is not necessary Bro! Anyone following the thread understands better. So, let's just keep it cool.
no no no! And no!
Drama? I've been scammed on Facebook to the tune of 1750$, so what are you telling me about drama?
Does my post have any hint of dramatic abandon in it grin
I swear to God again, I'm following this case, and chances are, if the adebayo of a guy still is in Nigeria, will be caught!
Something I must do, and hey! I'm not looking for cheap score points.
I was disgusted already by how that adebayo of a guy attacked funlord, when it was obvious that he had an ulterior motive.
For anonymity sake, I'll contact Dominique to update her on my everyday plans to ensure that the victim gets his money back! And before the end of this month too.
Cc:Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
So here's the thing, if there's any crisis, and a particular not trusted moniker wades in and does "notice me" then it's fair that the moniker be eyed with caution.

I'm confused here!
angry

Just see this post?

I was trying to defend my name but I should have ignored that and began to refute the claims of a notorious well known thief? A perennial jailbird? An award winning liar ? Someone I have flagged all over this forum even Months ago? Do you even think it is that easy to meet me offline? Even a mod here once tried to meet me offline for a casual drink in abuja and I did not let it happen. Then it is this walking corpse you think I would have time for? Anyway his numbers are up there so you can call him to confirm his tales from the hood as well as check out any evidence of our billion dollar deal that we struck in wakanda. The things some of you just post without doing your research is simply amazing.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
The day is not over yet!

Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal and payoneer invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more info on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #54-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 56-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0,7,0.*6,0.*7,2 *7,6*72*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Just see this post?

I was trying to defend my name but I should have ignored that and began to refute the claims of a notorious well known thief? A perennial jailbird? An award winning liar ? Someone I have flagged all over this forum even Months ago? Do you even think it is that easy to meet me offline? Even a mod here once tried to meet me offline for a casual drink in abuja and I did not let it happen. Then it is this walking corpse you think I would have time for? Anyway his numbers are up there so you can call him to confirm his tales from the hood as well as check out any evidence of our billion dollar deal that we struck in wakanda. The things some of you just post without doing your research is simply amazing.

I saw discrepancies in his banters, and I thought you'd at least ask him to prove to everyone that he indeed tried to meet you, spent 400k plus on accommodation and lodging etc.
I think that should have been his pitfall, as they was absolutely no way he could have been able to meander his way around as regards bringing the required proofs.
If I noticed correctly, you just ignored that his particular post, and it got me wondering if you deliberately did so, or you didn't find it defaming enough.
Hmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2018

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds Available Now

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
..................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bevima:
Who sells webmoney here, kindly quote me pls.
Thanks

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
150 usd btc available @355/$

Meet me at my whatsapp office

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:

Whenever there's a crisis, they wade in with all sorts of banter and allegations,
strengthening their status here and striking based on that status quo.

I'm confused here!
Sorry for your loss.
I await your pm angry
@bold, sometimes we think that those who try to reason into the case of an accused is a scammer too. I know nothing about how funlord case started but I perceive hatred and had to keep quite and watch

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
icecalm:
@bold, sometimes we think that those who try to reason into the case of an accused is a scammer too. I know nothing about how funlord case started but I perceive hatred and had to keep quite and watch

are you also an opportunist?
I'm therefore declaring a full blown war on scammers.
Please and please, if you have a scam case, and you paid into any of the following banks GTb, first bank, Zenith, access and fidelity bank, shoot me a mail.
As their account will be surely frozen!
And again, I'll be updating Dominique on proceedings!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:
He said he was anusule on nairaland
And hav his house and office at vi
I paid 2500 into boa account he gave that was day b4 yesterday
sorry for the lost, but this is why the Mod said that anything concerning deposit into BOA is prohibited, and here we have another issue which is clearly a scam.

2500usd isn't little fund, follow the case with good tactics

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Akpojeweo:
$500btc available at 357 last to all wallet
Sold to Moscojay365 through the able escrow hand of Onatisi It was a smooth ride transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
no no no! And no!
Drama? I've been scammed on Facebook to the tune of 1750$, so what are you telling me about drama?
Does my post have any hint of dramatic abandon in it grin
I swear to God again, I'm following this case, and chances are, if the adebayo of a guy still is in Nigeria, will be caught!
Something I must do, and hey! I'm not looking for cheap score points.
I was disgusted already by how that adebayo of a guy attacked funlord, when it was obvious that he had an ulterior motive.
For anonymity sake, I'll contact Dominique to update her on my everyday plans to ensure that the victim gets his money back! And before the end of this month too.
Cc:Dominique

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
Please and please, if you have a scam case, and you paid into any of the following banks GTb, first bank, Zenith, access and fidelity bank, shoot me a mail.
Interesting.

I hope Fidelmalek is not lurking around somewhere on this thread/platform, doing what he knows how to do best -- thieving.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
$$77 PayPal available as fnf or gns at 340/$
$1000 btc needed to blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
so you think this is the solution, tender your prove if bexlee ever scammed anyone. I was always confused to be bexlee we are not same person but I know him now facially, and if he scammed anyone I can personally bring him out but one thing you need to know is that life has it own way of affecting people, and bexlee the punter has nothing to do with this trade anymore. the accusation was made Feb. and this is July you still think we are same person.

I got my first full flag because I was supporting someone that was bashed for offering himself (yesloaded) as a paid escrow to all trader in the thread. I was called his colleague and the likes and yet I don't know him, I later realize mistakes and vow never to put my mouth in something I know nothing about.

But here we go again, someone from no where with a first post on this thread June 26 is here wagging war against scammer and trying to make name by starting with me. Boss I hail you, why not allow the person that I quoted back to quote me for the accusation laid,

your problem is that I am same as bexlee and nothing else not that me or him is a scammer.

anyone reading this should be careful with this moniker

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
$600 PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE FOR SALE

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

(1) (2) (3) ... (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.