Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. (4574 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
This will be the first time saintsamuraii shed tears of sadness and emotional devastation in 2016. Argentina just lost a final for the second time in a row. sad day for all barca fans in the world. i am so so sad. i feel pity for LIONEL MESSI. so therefore there will be no prophesy from me till september when i can see my darling barcelona play again. infact i will be offline from nairaland for a week starting from today. i am still in tears. cc lezzlie thesonofmark darkenedrebel kingtom kinginvalhala
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Cry us a river if na that one

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2016
majamajic:
Cry us a river if na that one
gerra of here mehnn
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Fvck that midget ass tax evader Messi..Hes wack, couldnt deliver in the big game. I will forever loathe him for disgracing the US mens National team...Short Buffon.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
lalasticlahla:
how does that stop Spain from defeating Italy today undecided
yeah i will be happy if spain defeat italy and win the european trophy but this defeat of Argentina is too much for me to bear.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Obiorathesubtle grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2016
cry Bro.. It's okay..
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Fvck that midget ass tax evader Messi..Hes wack, couldnt deliver in the big game. I will forever loathe him for disgracing the US mens National team...Short Buffon.
HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry Bro.. It's okay..
You need to see the way messi was crying
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:
Obiorathesubtle grin
cry My Queen.. I just pray I don't drown in a couple of bottles today.. The sadness is Just too much..

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

In your dreams, he has never won a country cup despite the fact he has the best teammates, look at Ronaldo and Bale with shifty teams yet they deliver. Theres more to being great than scoring goals and he lacks it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
You need to see the way messi was crying
I was crying too man.. 3 copa america and 1 world cup final..

What did messi ever do wrong to deserve this?? cry

I blame higuain! angry
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry My Queen.. I just pray I don't drown in a couple of bottles today.. The sadness is Just too much..

Oya come here. #Bighug

I'll make u Chinese rice ok kiss

Sowi cry
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

In your dreams, he has never won a country cup despite the fact he has the best teammates, look at Ronaldo and Bale with shifty teams yet they deliver. Theres more to being great than scoring goals and he lacks it.
IN 2018, i believe he will win the world cup. anyways he is still better than ronaldo and bale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was crying too man.. 3 copa america and 1 world cup final..

What did messi ever do wrong to deserve this?? cry

I blame higuain! angry
higuain is why messi never won the world cup. do you remember the glorious chance he miss againt germany? now another one last year and this year again. higuain is their bad luck.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

undecided You don't watch football/soccer.. Just fogerrit..

Neither Ronaldo nor Bale have won anything with their countries.. undecided This Euro is the first tournament Bale has featured with his country.. Even a greater welsh footballer.. Ryan Giggs never featured in a tournament with wales undecided

Half of Messi's country achievements are even more than Ronaldo+bale.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IN 2018, i believe he will win the world cup. anyways he is still better than ronaldo and bale.

Better in your dreams, Its not about the goals...2018 is for France. Ronaldo and Bale are bigger, faster and stronger than Messi. Messi is a freak of Nature, They even had to give him HGH, Thats the definition of doping for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
higuain is why messi never won the world cup. do you remember the glorious chance he miss againt germany? now another one last year and this year again. higuain is their bad luck.
angry I hate him! If messi retires and he doesn't! He's an asshole!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided You don't watch football/soccer.. Just fogerrit..

Neither Ronaldo nor Bale have won anything with their countries.. undecided This Euro is the first tournament Bale has featured with his country.. Even a greater welsh footballer.. Ryan Giggs never featured in a tournament with wales undecided

Half of Messi's country achievements are even more than Ronaldo+bale.. undecided

Soccer is for sissys and girls...I only got into it because of scholarships, it sucks just like Messi...If Messi is the best and Argentina iz No 1 , how come they cant win a single trophy?...Their mental game is straight thrash.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Better in your dreams, Its not about the goals...2018 is for France. Ronaldo and Bale are bigger, faster and stronger than Messi. Messi is a freak of Nature, They even had to give him HGH, Thats the definition of doping for crying out loud.
bale and ronaldo are not faster than lionel messi. you are just a lionel messi hater thats all.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:

Oya come here. #Bighug

I'll make u Chinese rice ok kiss

Sowi cry
cry I don't want to eat chinese rice.. I don't even have appetite..

I just want ronaldo to be knocked out of the euros.. Then I'll eat one bag of chinese rice.. cry

*crying*.. It's not FAIR!! At all!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
angry I hate him! If messi retires and he doesn't! He's an asshole!!
exactly bro. My prayer is for messi to give the next world cup a chance. he can still do it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Soccer is for sissys and girls...I only got into it because of scholarships, it sucks just like Messi...If Messi is the best and Argentina iz No 1 , how come they cant win a single trophy?...Their mental game is straight thrash.
okay man.. Whatever..
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by firstking01(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Hehehehehe, i laff in taiwangrin...and messi has said he won't play int'l football againtongue...

Sanchez be fvcking him black and bluegrin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, i laff in taiwangrin...and messi has said he won't play int'l football againtongue...

Sanchez be fvcking him black and bluegrin
bro even sanchez felt pity for him
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Who is messi? A juggler? tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Am one of the happiest man alive oo

Thank God Argentina no win this cup, hmmm we 4 no hear word.

Is it not a matter of concern that messi/Argentina has appeared in three (3) majoy finals (2 Copa America & 1 World Cup) and left them all slipping from their hands.

Congratulations to Chile, mehn those guys are the real deal... grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by firstking01(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
20 gini?, add 2yrs to this his present age and see hw old he 'll be by thengrin...He must 've lost some strength and agility.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
exactly bro. My prayer is for messi to give the next world cup a chance. he can still do it.
angry NO! I wouldn't advise him to!!

Fvck all of em!! Higuain, pastore, lamela!! They're all fvcked!
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Cbeatz(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
up alexis........ na diz one wey dey call back to back...................lmfao @messi nd co
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
firstking01:
20 gini?, add 2yrs to this his present age and see hw old he 'll be by thengrin...He must 've lost some strength and agility.
he will be 31, he will still be physically ok, infact that will be the time to fight and make sure he wins the trophy. note ronaldo is 31.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Should Look Out For Before Marrying A Woman / Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.