Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin (4550 Views)

Beautiful Virgin Girls Are Tear-leather Rolls Royce / A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. / Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Googlemaniac: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Few months ago i met one amazing 22year old 300level of the Delta State University, Asaba Campus. A beautiful damsel...

I was nearly knocked down by her car and from that day, we became friends. She gave me her number when i asked for it, no objection and no hanky panky. Later on, we started chatting on WhatsApp. She was lively and always cool no matter the statement.

We later became close. She would drive to my lodge and take me out. Sometimes, she would drive to my lodge, park her car and stay for days helping me doing the cooking. I became so uncomfortable with the attention she was bringing with her car so she stopped driving it to my place.

We were never dating. So one day, i finally decided to give her a try. She resisted me with so much courtesy that i began to worry how a girl could be that matured and intelligent. We started dating later and when i finally wanted to ride her, she told me the virginity stuff and how she would want me to be slow with my insertion. I saw it live and direct, a pure virgin.

As it is now, i don't have feelings for her again. She calls and always sticking to me. She has money, from a wealthy background but that not the point. I feel so bad taking her virginity without loving her. I don't even know what to do now. The girl am now running after is always taxing me...
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by xxolisexx(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Tales by moonlight... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Googlemaniac: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2019
xxolisexx:
Tales by moonlight... grin grin
Am serious dude
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Tbasicme: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2019
300 level, female virgin, driving but almost knocked you down? And she carried you in her car? And she comes to ya house to cook for you?

Using my algorithm to analyze ya story.........

I smell lies somewhere somehow in ya story

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2019
African magic, tears of a virgin.
Smh. Op we've seen this 'princess and pauper' storyline in neary every nollywood movie.
Be creative next time. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:
Smh. Op we've seen this 'princess and pauper' storyline in neary every nollywood movie.

Lolz.. there's actually a movie like that

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolz.. there's actually a movie like that
grin i didnt even know. Most nollywood movies and nigerian literatures center around virgins.

then rich boy/girl falls in love with poor boy/girl.
evil step mother.
land issues.
campus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Omar09(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin i didnt even know. Most nollywood movies and nigerian literatures center around virgins.

evil step mother.
land issues.
campus.

I think you should stop watching our movies. You listed movies genre I haven't even seen.
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Tbasicme: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:

Op thinks this is 18th century.
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Omar09:

I think you should stop watching our movies. You listed movies genre I haven't even seen.
grin once in a while, its comical. I prefer western movies. Action, horror and all that.
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Tbasicme:

Op thinks this is 18th century.
he's insulting our intelligence. angry
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Tbasicme:
300 level, female virgin, driving but almost knocked you down? And she carried you in her car? And she comes to ya house to cook for you?

Using my algorithm to analyze ya story.........

I smell lies somewhere somehow in ya story
See the algorithms
Delta == virgin
Op == lie
Op2= nakam
If (!=Delta):
Print (OP can lie like devil)
else:
Op
In summary everything is lie

8 Likes

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Tbasicme: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:
Am serious dude

Op I can bet it with my left ball that a Nigerian lady who owns and drives a car can never and will never give an unknown guy a lift. Talk less of exchanging numbers with you that on "Leggedise Benz" (while trekking under the sun) grin
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Tbasicme: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2019
supportnija:

See the algorithms
Delta == virgin
Op == lie
Op2= nakam
If (!=Delta):
Print (OP can lie like devil)
else:
Op
In summary everything is lie

Correct its like you have idea about programming.

I am a software developer. VB.net and C#
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by here4u: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:
Few months ago i met one amazing 22year old 300level of the Delta State University, Asaba Campus. A beautiful damsel...

I was nearly knocked down by her car and from that day, we became friends. She gave me her number when i asked for it, no objection and no hanky panky. Later on, we started chatting on WhatsApp. She was lively and always cool no matter the statement.

We later became close. She would drive to my lodge and take me out. Sometimes, she would drive to my lodge, park her car and stay for days helping me doing the cooking. I became so uncomfortable with the attention she was bringing with her car so she stopped driving it to my place.

We were never dating. So one day, i finally decided to give her a try. She resisted me with so much courtesy that i began to worry how a girl could be that matured and intelligent. We started dating later and when i finally wanted to ride her, she told me the virginity stuff and how she would want me to be slow with my insertion. I saw it live and direct, a pure virgin.

As it is now, i don't have feelings for her again. She calls and always sticking to me. She has money, from a wealthy background but that not the point. I feel so bad taking her virginity without loving her. I don't even know what to do now. The girl am now running after is always taxing me...
plz give her to me i dey find girl wen dey ko, i don tire to dey give d small moni wen i get out
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Generalwoodz(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Super story Classics
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know if you're lying or not but we have beautiful virgins that are graduates.

1 Like

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Hybrahym94(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Really?? I have two beautiful virgins that are graduates.... One muslim and the other Christian. At least some of our babes still believes in virtue and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:

evil step mother.
land issues.
campus.
That's nollywood for u. No creativity... How u doing btw smiley
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by MrCuteking(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Na Wa o. People lying to survive. The world is actually sweet and peaceful if you constantly tell people the truth
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Sammy555(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:

Hi, wanna talk to me today?
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by deekseen(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:

Life of a single Naija guy.

Lust after you => Disturb you until you accept to date => Collect cookie => Clean mouth => On to the next.

And the process is repeated several times.

We can do better.
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Olibboy: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:

paste her number
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:

You are not in right senses bro

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by heckymaicon(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's no big deal bro. I deflowered my EX back then in 2016 after her first degree.
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Akinbahm(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Googlemaniac:

What's the tittle of the movie am interested also....

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sammy555:
Hi, wanna talk to me today?
im not ignoring you.

1 Like

Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

That's nollywood for u. No creativity... How u doing btw smiley
grin Im fine. You?
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin Im fine. You?
I'm good... this one ur shining theeth i hope it's safe sad
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

I'm perfect also, enjoying life as you kiss... this one ur shining theeth i know it's safe with us all. grin grin grin
Perfect dear! grin
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by Bbbwings: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin by freethesheeple(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hahahahahahahah lies...Op who woked up in your dream Please kindly go back

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks / Ashawo Everywhere! / How Do People Make It In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.