Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande (765 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by yusaze: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson Akande is flawless in new beauty shots of her stunning look to the 2016 Ghana Movie Awards over the weekend, in which she was one of the nominees for the Best Actress Award.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-stunning-beauty-shots-of.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by yusaze: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Pretty
Re: Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by Arian11(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice color....brought out her beauty
Re: Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by osesology(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmmmmm...well, she try.
Re: Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by Mologi(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
box of crayon has done a lot for this lady.....

mo n wa iyawo oooo
Re: Stunning Beauty Shots Of Dakore Egbuson-akande by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's Throw Epic Response To Troll On Twitter / Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. / I Did Not Steal Majek Fashek’s Song, I Paid For It – Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.