Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! (23511 Views)

Girls Use To Approach Me(toast)me When I Was Shy And Gentle,but Now / I'm 6ft Tall And Girls Toast Me / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^see this homebase non Nigerian internet 419 Fraudstar.....SON..U berrrrra backkkkkkkkof from my woman, ellacute45 , wit immmmediate efffect and Sabotolical afffect!!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

Are you bleeping kidding me right now... You said she was okay, when i asked you... You also gave me a go ahead, now you wanna eat your words, when I'm at the verge of victory. . undecided

Ellacute45... Come and see your potential bf.. angry

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2016
HDee:

of course not... I'm not asking you to drop it on here... Its the 21st century babe, we have other platforms were we can converse better against preying eyes grin..

Ok.. how about instagram? Will you add up? @oye.dee
not on instagram
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2016
HDee:

Are you bleeping kidding me right now... You said she was okay, when i asked you... You also gave me a go ahead, now you wanna eat your words, when I'm at the verge of victory. . undecided

potential what angry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

....and we hope u wunt be dumb enough to giv out yor nomba to that thing... real ladies dont, dumb ladies do.......for the record, i dont share my women!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
smh undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
HDee:

... True my badd.. I apologise... I did say Ellacute45 the is a trouble maker an u can take her away for free..... But I now recommended Ostelly.. Ostelly is you a wit big boooobsi an she been single for the past 8years smiley

1 Like

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
ellacute45:
not on instagram

... U really dumb enough to give him your own number?... That ugly boy?.. Even if u really cheap & *despaaaarate.. Y would u &, why should any man respect u for being desparate?... U my woman & I do not expect such foooooolish Attitude to be flogastilated(real talk) angry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by chisombenedicta(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Mrcork are you contesting for MR nairaland
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

... U really dumb enough to give him your own number?... That ugly boy?.. Even if u really cheap & *despaaaarate.. Y would u &, why should any man respect u for being desparate?... U my woman & I do not expect such foooooolish Attitude to be flogastilated(real talk) angry
lol you really high on something MrCork
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy drama drama drama
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
ellacute45:
lol you really high on something MrCork

.. Baby u no I wanna hit it but u keep playin Had to get like NAZI racist who hates blacks..... So u say I only stand a chance to enter.. Only if am white... Correct?.... U ain't eve and beyansi But Why r u a NAZI racist, and y can't u help a brother ? undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Sunkyphil(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr cirk again
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

.. Baby u no I wanna hit it but u keep playin Had to get like NAZI racist who hates blacks..... So u say I only stand a chance to enter.. Only if am white... Correct?.... U ain't eve and beyansi But Why r u a NAZI racist, and y can't u help a brother ? undecided
Egal tongue tongue
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by niyot124: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

..no we dont...what do u mean?....Son u are confusin us ...serrriously...are u ok? (no ofeinse) undecided

Funny how people always say no offense just right after offending you
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

Funny how people always say no offense just right after offending you

..... See your head like Pando yam... Nicola Which offeense did u oofend?? ( No oofensse) undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by niyot124: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2016
MrCork:

..... See your head like Pando yam... Nicola Which offeense did u oofend?? ( No oofensse) undecided

First I made a mistake talking to you.

Lucky for you I know you enough to not get angry at you. smiley

See the shape of your head like rat on your dp.
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2016
niyot124:

sweeery may i remind u u talkin to a londoner...and sinse u never been to London..u show respet...u aint even lihtskin..goat!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2016
niyot124:

^^^and y isssit that its usualy the fat ugly babes who hav atitude?...serrrriossly?...we bet she carrrrrys juju in her pocket.. i lie? undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by niyot124: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
MrCork:

^^^and y isssit that its usualy the fat ugly babes who hav atitude?...serrrriossly?...we bet she carrrrrys juju in her pocket.. i lie? undecided

Lol, you make me laff grin cheesy grin

Yes I carry juju in my pocket,now you will start begging me with your life to Bleep you.

Iron monkey
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
niyot124:

Lol, you make me laff grin cheesy grin

Yes I carry juju in my pocket,now you will start begging me with your life to fucccck you.

Iron monkey

...sorrrrry babes..u cannot *phuck* me...thers a loooooong Q!! undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by ayooladee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrCork:

...sorrrrry babes..u cannot *phuck* me...thers a loooooong Q!! undecided

support and vote fyneestboi as mr NL2016 and stand the chance to get a french kiss from me grin corky
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Hisduchess:
WOW WOW WOW....Mr Cork ...my gosh.. Great picture....why is yor d**K so big and how do u cope?

..well am a Londoner.......any more question? undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
...i juss hope & pray that *Hisduchess* chick aint plannnnin to use no Juju to holla at yor boy! (me) sad
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Deanny(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy Berlyn comman c oh, mrcork is back from prison grin

but unfourtunately he didnt come back with sense undecided
Savage!!!
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
potential what angry

ellacute45... Issit good? angry With the love i have for you.. embarassed

You didn't even boder to ask for me, after i was sent to NL prison because of our love. cry
. *sighs*
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
HDee:

ellacute45... Issit good? angry With the love i have for you.. embarassed

You didn't even boder to ask for me, after i was sent to NL prison because of our love. cry
. *sighs*
lol it seems mrcork reported you to the mod cheesy
sorry embarassed
how are you doing? smiley smiley
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
lol it seems mrcork reported you to the mod cheesy
sorry embarassed
how are you doing? smiley smiley

I suspect that deluded fellow undecided

Apology accepted*i like you alot* kiss

I'm actually fine... Thanks for asking smiley

How about you?
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
HDee:

How about you?
I'm fine smiley
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
I'm fine smiley

I hope cork has left you out of his psychopathic stress?

Are you done? grin
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
HDee:

I hope cork has left you out of his psychopathic stress?

Are you done? grin
lol
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
HDee:

How about you?
Let Mrcork catch you with his woman. I pity you
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
lol
you are loving another man because Mrcork is not online huh?

Ok o. Continue
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you are loving another man because Mrcork is not online huh?

Ok o. Continue
can't believe you said this shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.