Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,168 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! (23578 Views)

Girls Use To Approach Me(toast)me When I Was Shy And Gentle,but Now / I'm 6ft Tall And Girls Toast Me / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
can't believe you said this shocked
I've got Mrcork's back. He's positioned me to watch over you
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
lol it seems mrcork reported you to the mod cheesy
sorry embarassed
how are you doing? smiley smiley

angry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

angry
go to bed
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

ellacute45... Issit good? angry With the love i have for you.. embarassed

You didn't even boder to ask for me, after i was sent to NL prison because of our love. cry
. *sighs*

angry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

ellacute45... Issit good? angry With the love i have for you.. embarassed

You didn't even boder to ask for me, after i was sent to NL prison because of our love. cry
. *sighs*

...SON..no oofeisnse to yor picture profile & am not sayn u loooklike the female ape from planet of the ape but may i remind u that u on MOD target list since u hav the gutts to mess wit my woman (Ellacute45).... I advise u go for Onstelly cozz she preeeety & she dates anytin!!!((REAL TALK))) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by MrCork: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
go to bed

...well i juss came outter the shower & my 17inches looong *kondo is still hard.....tell me a nice story & put me to bed.i cant sleep wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 3:12am On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Let Mrcork catch you with his woman. I pity you

we are just having a nice conversation, no strings. grin

By the way, are you the one who gave him ellacute45?
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

...SON..no oofeisnse to yor picture profile & am not sayn u loooklike the female ape from planet of the ape but may i remind u that u on MOD target list since u hav the gutts to mess wit my woman (Ellacute45).... I advise u go for Onstelly cozz she preeeety & she dates anytin!!!((REAL TALK))) angry

Your life is really fuuuccking hard... undecided

Just reduce your weed intake bro, for your safety. grin
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

We are on the same page here bro.

I think ellacute45 used juju on me.. . Now i cant leave her. angry
Btw.. I dont like Onstelly undecided
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

..HALT THERE....and may i remind u that u my woman & i do not share my women wit not ugly ape looooooookin Monkey liek that young man called Hdee (no oofeinse to HDee)) angry

angry

Bet why?

Of course we are not gonna share her, you own her.

Ellacute45, look at ur man misbehave because of you. (No offeinse)
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by onstelly(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

We are on the same page here bro.

I think ellacute45 used juju on me.. . Now i cant leave her. angry
Btw.. I dont like Onstelly undecided

undecided cry u too don join am to dey mention my name is n down abi
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by onstelly(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

Get a life boo
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

angry

Bet why?

Of course we are not gonna share her, you own her.

Ellacut.e45, look at ur man misbehave because of you. (No offeinse)
Correction:he's not my man I just know him as a troll.. Please you guys should stop mentioning my moniker cry
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
onstelly:

undecided cry u too don join am to dey mention my name is n down abi

Sorry bae, you know how frustrating that troll can be..

Honeyberry cutiepie! Sorry wink

How are you today?
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
Correction:he's not my man I just know him as a troll.. Please you guys should stop mentioning my moniker cry

Thanks for clearing that.

Awww...
I'm soo sorry sweetheart! cry

How are you today? smiley
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Thanks for clearing that.

Awww...
I'm soo sorry sweetheart! cry

How are you today? smiley
fine and you? smiley
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
fine and you? smiley

Kinda bored, the weather this morning is not encouraging..

You know that kind of weather for two sh_it... grin Dull, cloudy and rainy. sad
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2016
go an find her or live with it
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Kinda bored, the weather this morning is not encouraging..

You know that kind of weather for two sh_it... grin Dull, cloudy and rainy. sad
lol
So what are you gonna do about it wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
lol
So what are you gonna do about it wink

What can i do?. .

Do you have any tip for me? grin
Oya, i know you have something... wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

What can i do?. .

Do you have any tip for me? grin
Oya, i know you have something... wink
I don't have oo wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by onstelly(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Sorry bae, you know how frustrating that troll can be..

Honeyberry cutiepie! Sorry wink

How are you today?
I am and you
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
I don't have oo wink

*sighs* angry

You're not with me on this. embarassed
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
onstelly:

I am and you

Great though!

How is your side?
Whatchu upto?
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

*sighs* angry

You're not with me on this. embarassed
lol smiley wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
lol smiley wink

Cutie... grin

How is your day going?
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Cutie... grin

How is your day going?
Great smiley
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:

Great smiley

Nice.
Can you gist me abourrit? wink
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Nice.
Can you gist me abourrit? wink
Gist me about yours instead tongue
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by HDee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:

Gist me about yours instead tongue

Lol... I bet you're a badass cheesy

I asked you first? tongue

Anyway, nothing has been happening lately.
I'm on break, so I'm watching some muffies on my Pc, and also doing some programming.

Now your turn.. tongue
Re: HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

Lol... I bet you're a badass cheesy

I asked you first? tongue

Anyway, nothing has been happening lately.
I'm on break, so I'm watching some muffies on my Pc, and also doing some programming.

Now your turn.. tongue
Well I'm also on summer break too, watched movie and listened to music.
Wow so you can program? shocked shocked
Are you gonna teach me too cry cry
I hope to study computer science later on smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / Glory / My Neighbor Scammed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.