Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? (6280 Views)

Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Guys To The Good Ones / Tonight's Q?: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys to good guys?.. / Do Girls Prefer Bad Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
A typical ‘bad boy’ is a masculine guy who not only naturally looks for certainty in action, but actually takes the action he needs to take to experience certainty.

He’s a guy on a journey, he’s going places, he’s doing exciting things, and his life is an adventure. He’s not sitting around waiting for things to be handed to him, he’s off on a mission. He experiences certainty through his ability to take action and make a difference and he communicates that to women.

He’s not waiting for a nice response and some polite validation to feel good about himself. He’s out there, living life, and experiencing the certainty he needs through taking action. Because he experiences it, he’s able to effortlessly able to communicate it to women so they experience it as well.

A typical nice guy is an inherently Masculine guy who’s biological programming dictates that the simplest and easiest way for him to experience certainty is through action, yet he doesn’t have the balls to take action.

Because he’s doesn’t take action but still craves certainty, he goes the other route and tries to experience certainty through communication. He waits for polite smiles, social validation, the approval of his mates, and acceptance from people around him to experience certainty.

This means that when he’s talking to women, he’s not able to communicate certainty because he doesn’t have it for himself. You can’t give something you don’t have. And not only does he not experience it for himself, he’s trying to experience it through women! He is the definition of needy – he needs approval and validation to feel good about himself.

This is why Feminine Women aren’t drawn to him – he has nothing to offer. All he’s doing is trying to get something from them.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by DanceVille: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Because they do love Hollywood action Movies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
tell me more
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
well, whatever!

In other news.. Please who knows this girl?? I have a crush and I gatta marry her..

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really...smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nicely written piece. To add to the author's inditing, nice guys are boring, not creative, not spontaneous, weak and can't have control of a relationship.

With due respect to true feminists, most women are attracted to men who assume the role of a leader and know just when to apply theses roles. Know when to call her to order and not give in into her excesses and manipulative mind games.

In a nutshell, nice guys are yes yes men but women finds yes/no men more appealing.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Really...smiley
cool Oga wolf.. Reporting for Duty maa!!

Where's the Heart??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Because they do love Hollywood action Movies.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Nicely written piece. To add to the author's inditing, nice guys are boring, not creative, not spontaneous, weak and can't have control of a relationship.

With due respect to true feminists, most women are attracted to men who assume the role of a leader and know just when to apply theses roles. Know when to call her to order and not give in into her excesses and manipulative mind games.

In a nutshell, nice guys are yes yes men but women finds yes/no men more appealing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Really...smiley
Sorry in advanced...
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Oga wolf.. Reporting for Duty maa!!

Where's the Heart??

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry in advanced...

Thankswink

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thankswink
I didn't read it....
I just saw it....

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by orisa37: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
They are really bad like Trump, Clinton and Buhari. Nice ones are Obama, Putin and Jonathan.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided Ham so shock.. I hezperedt somtin diffrent.

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I didn't read it....

I just saw it....

wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm tired of the generalisation that goes on here on NL.

OP, use "some"
Eg: "Why do some women prefer bad boys to nice guys"?

I'm excluded from that though.
I like nice, civil guys. Ones with manners and a functioning brain.

Not some smelly, uncultured guy- forming rapper and acting like a teenager in a bid to come across as "cool".
I get irritated at such. 0_o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Ham so shock.. I hezperedt somtin diffrent.

Likeundecided

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
To spice up
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink
Let's talk about Mr Nairaland...
I need you support... No be for me ooo..

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
If I hear grin you are I. Denial, deep down you like bad boys. I'm sure you even have one or some right now grin
evegran:
I'm tired of the generalisation that goes on here on NL.

OP, use "some"
Eg: "Why do some women prefer bad boys to nice guys"?

I'm excluded from that though.
I like nice, civil guys. Ones with manners and a functioning brain.

Not some smelly, uncultured guy- forming rapper and acting like a teenager in a bid to come across as "cool".
I get irritated at such. 0_o
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Likeundecided
wink ahhhh.. Fine girl.. You suppose know na..

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by senibo1: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
nice one op

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
senibo1:
nice one op
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
I still prefer good guys OP. For me they are not boring at all. They are just perfect for my liking. grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maybe you're the opposite grin Bad girl like good guy grin it's very understandable grin
ForeverYoung197:
I still prefer good guys OP. For me they are not boring at all. They are just perfect for my liking. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Likeundecided
wink ahhhh.. Fine girl.. You suppose know na..

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
theEYe21:
Maybe you're the opposite grin Bad girl like good guy grin it's very understandable grin

grin I ain't a bad girl. Do I look like one? Maybe I just hate being with a person who has "bad boy" possessed.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Let's talk about Mr Nairaland...

I need you support... No be for me ooo..

Hahahahahaha...

Na for who

*I dey ur back.... Make I call my bestie dannyben5 ,

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Na for who
*I dey ur back.... Make I call my bestie dannyben5 ,
You don dey like 20 people back...
Oh Lawd....

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? by theEYe21(f): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's okay to be in denial grin
ForeverYoung197:

grin I ain't a bad girl. Do I look like one? Maybe I just hate being with a person who has "bad boy" possessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.