Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (52919 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
angry
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Seeeeeeee: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
izzou:
The odds are as follows

IKPEAZU. @1. 85
OGAH. @65. 4
Stake wisely
hahahahahaha i see u bro
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Sobeautiful: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?
Taken your drugs since today? Better take it so l don't force it down your throat.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dmediator555(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Welcome in our amiable governor. Dr. Uche Ogah.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Headlesschicken(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin Our God works in tremendous ways,dis mutherfucka has refused 2pay his workers owing my pips 11months salary,oga go n explain 2dem ow u paid yuh own tax on a sunday,if Nigeria wia 2b a developed country u wld b in jail by now..... Sir i humbly wish u burn.....MOFO...

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Azinganga: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
You are a good man,no doubt but plenty "politricians" dey chop Abia money from your hand.Abia doesnt need a man whose palms dey leak at this point in time,jare.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ilako(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by joeslimwize: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ukochukwu na d same people
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by talk2archy: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Unusual Kaani woo!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by emmand2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
if it were in the U.S he would have tendared his resignation.Am still waiting to see such happen here in nigeria.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Mctimothylota(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sobeautiful:
Point of correction. Ikpeazu means the last person, as in itiboribo.
See dis 1, na u be the itiboribo. Ikpeazu bu back judgement nwenwa ike ibu last person ebe obu na-etinyero ya akara elu iji kowa nke obu.. So he can be ryt.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by bleskid: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Friends , how can i post information on nairaland
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Yuneehk(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?
what's this nonsense huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by bleskid: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Friends , How can i post news on nairaland
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by kennyjodeci(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
The problem is I don't even know what to say....Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by wacoj(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anyone who thinks that he or they can use abracadabra to remove Okezie from office better rethink.
Okezie is not going anywhere. Otti tried his best and he couldn't suicide. Now Uche Ogar wants to try.

I have a message to all non Ngwas who wants to see the downfall of this great Enyimba son.
Okezie Ikpeazu will be the governor of Abia state till 2023.
UP IKPEAZU, UP NDI NGWA, UP PDP, UP ABA, and UP ABIA!

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dominion001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikpeazu spent the money for campaign/lobbying but uche ogah is coming to enjoy d outcome on a platter of gold. may ur enemies work for u to eat ijn.

Alex otti na my man sha.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by 49cents(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Hmmm,...........ur name says it all

Ikpe-azu...........meaning.....back judgment

It actually means final judgement
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Tex42(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Naija and her wahala, today u are governor, 2moro u are not.

Ikpeazu leave rigging alone u no gree, now see'm na.. tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by danigbo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Governor IKPEAZU till 2019 !

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by DaBullIT(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you want Ikpeazu , Go and reinstate him
ruggedboy01:
Ikpeazu is not going anywhere

Aba must be fixed angry sad
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you want Ikpeazu , Go and reinstate him
no bro....its more like if you don't want ikpeazu, go and remove him from the government house

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by iamceejay(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hehehehe! Come next month, the high court sitting in Owerri will deliver another similar judgement in a case brought against Ikpeazu by F.N. Nwosu.

Only time will tell.

Note: F.N Nwosu contested PDP gubernatorial primaries and he is an Ngwa man as Ikpeazu
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by TuEase: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
May God help him out in the fight. But, the supreme court has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Kessey01: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Keep Calm .....Ikpeazu people Abia got your back.....till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by mifavour(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Ikpeazu has worked for Abians..

.. and from his blue print, he is so fired up to fix Abia..

Uche is a renowned professional, a successful business man and result driven individual..

It's a hard choice, honestly angry

I beg you not to be deceived.... this man is not doing anything I mean absolutely nothing in Aba... I live in Aba... he's not working.... breaking roads in d name of creating gutters.... using manual laborers to build the road and not being consistent is that what you call 'working'...

we need a consistent somebody biko

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by samjadinero(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari : fake WAEC certificate - Court unlooks. Ikpeazu : Fake tax receipt - Court say step-down. Make we dey watch.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by BobUg28(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
As far as the Judiciary remains the only hope for a common man, justice must prevail. The the rule of law take its effect on the matter.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by DaBullIT(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
bwahahaha, Nice one

Court already delivered the judgement

Sorry

Good bye
nwadiuko1:
no bro....its more like if you don't want ikpeazu, go and remove him from the government house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.