Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (52917 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by BobUg28(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Our God works in tremendous ways,dis mutherfucka has refused 2pay his workers owing my pips 11months salary,oga go n explain 2dem ow u paid yuh own tax on a sunday,if Nigeria wia 2b a developed country u wld b in jail by now..... Sir i humbly wish u burn.....MOFO...

Was he the only governor who owes workers? I don't know how people I assumed to be rational usually think like kids..mtshew!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
bwahahaha, Nice one

Court already delivered the judgement

Sorry

Good bye
I thought I was even discussing with a knowledgeable person..........go and carry out the court judgement na grin
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by MCeeShort(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who's jumpy? Abians or u?
All these u have stated here why didn't u tell that to the judge? Because if u had, I'm sure Mr. Okon Abang won't be throwing u out as governor!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Sylvester70(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?
just as some yoruba love fayose while other hate him.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sobeautiful:
Point of correction. Ikpeazu means the last person, as in itiboribo.

hehehe.... ikpe-azu and ikpeazu

bot of you are correct.

it all depends on the msg you're trying to pass across

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
what some people here don't understand is the fact that ikpeazu who has been a civil servant almost all his adult life has always had his tax deducted from the source (taxable income) and at such it would be nearly impossible for him to "present" a "fake" tax clearance certificate as some people would like to put it...........in the coming days the tax authority in Abia state, his employers as a civil servant (Abia state government) and possibly his party will clarify some issues......meanwhile he remains the governor till the supreme court interprets this issue.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ransomed: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is "witch hunting" this selective judgment, infact! APC orchestrated this. Wailing mode initiated. The Umbrella can no longer withstand the rainy season of Ali modu sherrif. Sob! PDP sob!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by slowbreeze(f): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
I av neva been a fan of Ikpeazu,bt ever since my candidate (Otti) lost out & let sleeping dogs lie,den so be it..I want wats. best for my dear state and all dese local segregations, court rulings and political instabilities is not d way forward..Plus I heard d guy is working on Aba at least..biko inec unu jiri ya nwanyoo!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by MadamExcellency: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?

Perception is not reality.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Sobeautiful: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mctimothylota:
See dis 1, na u be the itiboribo. Ikpeazu bu back judgement nwenwa ike ibu last person ebe obu na-etinyero ya akara elu iji kowa nke obu.. So he can be ryt.
Me itiboribo? Sorry for you! You dey vex because l said the truth. That doesn't stop lkpeazu from being itiboribo, itiakwu, itimpataka. And l have a strong feeling there's this strong resemblance between you two.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
mifavour:

I beg you not to be deceived.... this man is not doing anything I mean absolutely nothing in Aba... I live in Aba... he's not working.... breaking roads in d name of creating gutters.... using manual laborers to build the road and not being consistent is that what you call 'working'...

we need a consistent somebody biko

biko whc syd in Aba u stay?
coz I'm surprised wt kindda comments I see here abt dz man workin'.
He shud work d' armpit syd of Aba...then I'll commend him.
PORTHARCOURT ROAD o!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by toprealman: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Ikpeazu is not going anywhere

Aba must be fixed angry sad
must he be the one to do it? Can't someone else do it with your MAXIMUM cooperation.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by kurt09(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ponponkon:
Press Release

Enyinnaya Appolos Chief Press Secretary to the Governor 27/6/2016
It Is Well.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ikdaddy01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
...will await final determination by the appelate COURTS

How many courts? The already envisage reaching up to Supreme Court. Let the Law take its turn.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ikdaddy01(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
...will await final determination by the appelate COURTS

How many courts? They already envisage reaching up to Supreme Court. Let the Law take its turn/course
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
wacoj:
Anyone who thinks that he or they can use abracadabra to remove Okezie from office better rethink.
Okezie is not going anywhere. Otti tried his best and he couldn't suicide. Now Uche Ogar wants to try.

I have a message to all non Ngwas who wants to see the downfall of this great Enyimba son.
Okezie Ikpeazu will be the governor of Abia state till 2023.
UP IKPEAZU, UP NDI NGWA, UP PDP, UP ABA, and UP ABIA!

This what happens when you have allowed yourself to be divided, conquered, and dumped. It is no longer Eastern Region or children of Aligbo, but clannish and local villages without unity or purpose.

For 16 years PDP has continued where Fulani soldiers stopped in Abia state/Eastern region, furthering the destruction, poverty, and pollution. Now someone who's forefathers or leaders had absolutely no say in the (mis)creation of Abia state is here saying " Up Ikpeazu, Ndi Ngwa, Abia state till 2023."

No wonder the sh.it is smelling bad. You might as well allow Fulani herdsmen to allow their cattle graze in Aba or Umuahia because people are not serious.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nairalandankrah: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
izzou:
The odds are as follows

IKPEAZU. @1. 85
OGAH. @65. 4
Stake wisely
30 mins draw nko? how you see am
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by izzou(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
nairalandankrah:
30 mins draw nko? how you see am

Hmmmm

E fit enter sha

Na first half win Ikpeazu

Na him i wan consider
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Thobiy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmhmnn
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ORIGENAL(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Again? Court keep eating remainin ones TA Orji ate since dis guy resume office. I dey vers as nwa afo' Abia concern
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by DedeNkem: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
A stolen election by T.A.Orji can't stand.

Okezie Ikpeazu, the honeymoon is over.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Chibuhealth(f): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sobeautiful:
it can mean both depending on d pronounciation

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by frisky2good(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
How can a civil servant forge tax clearance certificate? There must be something else to it.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by miqos02(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by spencekat(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dr.Ikpeazu will still triumph at last.USO should go and sit down.He wants to become governor through the back door like Amaechi did.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by chrisskynet(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mtcheeewww appeal court, does yeye people..
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by uchwar1: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sobeautiful:
hahahah! u just made my day. real itiboribo!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu never won anything, from primary to the main election, he was rigged in.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Ikpeazu never won anything, from primary to the main election, he was rigged in.

Yes, but to put in another person that actually wasn't voted in at all is also wrong. There should be a new election. This is similar to what happened in Rivers with Amaechi and Omehia. Now someone that was never voted for, or who the people on election day were not casting vote for knowing who was the party's flag bearer, or those rigging did not rig in, overnight become governor for 4 to 8 years, owing allegiance to the powers that be.

Zoo it is
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Yes, but to put in another person that actually wasn't voted in at all is also wrong. There should be a new election. This is similar to what happened in Rivers with Amaechi and Omehia. Now someone that was never voted for, or who the people on election day were not casting vote for knowing who was the party's flag bearer, or those rigging did not rig in, overnight become governor for 4 to 8 years, owing allegiance to the powers that be.

Zoo it is
but ugah won the primaries outrightly
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Zoo it is
ugah would have comfortably won otti
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Fyno: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Ikpeazu has worked for Abians..

.. and from his blue print, he is so fired up to fix Abia..

Uche is a renowned professional, a successful business man and result driven individual..

It's a hard choice, honestly angry
If only you stay in Aba you'll know Ikpeazu is not different from TA Orji, they are Media governors with little work on ground, you need to see how happy people were today when they heard the news.

On the hand Uche ogar is all you said about him.

To us in Aba Ikpeazu is not an option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.