Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (52915 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by DaBullIT(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
nwadiuko1:
no bro....its more like if you don't want ikpeazu, go and remove him from the government house

Hey wailer have you read it? INEC issued certificate of return to someone else, Ikpeazu is going home

Sorry ehn
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dunkem21(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
mifavour:

I beg you not to be deceived.... this man is not doing anything I mean absolutely nothing in Aba... I live in Aba... he's not working.... breaking roads in d name of creating gutters.... using manual laborers to build the road and not being consistent is that what you call 'working'...

we need a consistent somebody biko

Why you no contest for miss NL undecided
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by mifavour(f): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

biko whc syd in Aba u stay?
coz I'm surprised wt kindda comments I see here abt dz man workin'.
He shud work d' armpit syd of Aba...then I'll commend him.
PORTHARCOURT ROAD o!

Bro, Aba is messed up... I lived in World Bank Housing Estate... coming in from MCC is big mess... now I live in Umuchichi God help us the road is terrible... from Ahia nkwo to the road that leads to umueze is nonsense... let's not talk About the aba-owerri road that's been under construction... breaking roads and yet doing nothing... then that ahia ohuru road that's like that is it where Okezie has worked on?? Ariaria nko faulks road factory road Aba is quite unfortunate I swear!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by kindy51(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?
this one pass ur goat brain, u can neva understand it lipsrsealed
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by mifavour(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fyno:
If only you stay in Aba you'll know Ikpeazu is not different from TA Orji, they are Media governors with little work on ground, you need to see how happy people were today when they heard the news.

On the hand Uche ogar is all you said about him.

To us in Aba Ikpeazu is not an option

thank you! I marvel when people come on the media and say Ikpeazu is working in Aba .. I'm like am I blind? nawa oo
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Hey wailer have you read it? INEC issued certificate of return to someone else, Ikpeazu is going home

Sorry ehn
sorry zombie, it doesn't work that way,,,
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
mifavour:

Bro, Aba is messed up... I lived in World Bank Housing Estate... coming in from MCC is big mess... now I live in Umuchichi God help us the road is terrible... from Ahia nkwo to the road that leads to umueze is nonsense... let's not talk About the aba-owerri road that's been under construction... breaking roads and yet doing nothing... then that ahia ohuru road that's like that is it where Okezie has worked on?? Ariaria nko faulks road factory road Aba is quite unfortunate I swear!

Nawa...oh! my dear, i really undastnd. it's quite unfortunate.
A city kwn as Japan of Africa, a home for d' average and environment friendly... now turned to if nt worst city in d' country. No more biznx investors, nepotism and political thugs evrywhr parading coz thr own is on seat. Whc way? No day masses don't cry in Aba. Ranging from bad roads to illegal taxes coz bad governance. It's only God wl judge 'em.
let Hiz will for Abians be done.
Rep Anambra. Juz a greener here.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by mifavour(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Nawa...oh! my dear, i really undastnd. it's quite unfortunate.
A city kwn as Japan of Africa, a home for d' average and environment friendly... now turned to if nt worst city in d' country. No more biznx investors, nepotism and political thugs evrywhr parading coz thr own is on seat. Whc way? No day masses don't cry in Aba. Ranging from bad roads to illegal taxes coz bad governance. It's only God wl judge 'em.
let Hiz will for Abians be done.
Rep Anambra. Juz a greener here.

I'm telling you...
I rep Anambra
though imo by Marriage...
I'm just here
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by higherpower: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
fernandoc:
Ikpeazu remains the governor. Ogah should meet Alex Otti for tutorials...Stop wasting your money. Ikpeazu is not going anywhere, I repeat Ikpeazu is not leaving Abia government house.

Is he complaining of money or did he ask u to borrow him some? Blind follower
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Edum13656: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikpeazu pls go away with Thief T.A Orji, we need fresh air.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Edum13656: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ndi Ngwa don hear am...
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by fernandoc(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
higherpower:

Is he complaining of money or did he ask u to borrow him some? Blind follower
Lend him some...correct your grammar. Insightful M@ron.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by idinc(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Hmmm,...........ur name says it all

Ikpe-azu...........meaning.....back judgment
i totally disaree wit u on this,'Ikpeazu' an ibo name usually means 'the last in line' mostly given to last borns
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Edum13656:
Ndi Ngwa don hear am...
who did this to you?
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Edum13656: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=46990318]who did this to you?[/quote

short Ngwa man, geroff my mention
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
kindy51:
this one pass ur goat brain, u can neva understand it lipsrsealed
exactly, so you without brain! pls help me out. thank you in advance.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Edum13656 post=46990446][/quote]poor, dirty and illiterate whoever you are; this is a public forum, it is my obligation to correct your stupidity.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ElCount: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
kennyjodeci:
The problem is I don't even know what to say....Buhari sef
Lool! Na Buhari cause am hoohaa!

On a serious note I like Ogah while on the other hand Ikpeazu seem to have good plans for Abia, its a tough choice I don't know why the court had to bring this up again.

They were put in the same party so we don't have to make this tough choice anyways #IDeyWithOgah
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ElCount: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
49cents:

It actually means final judgement
I think it all depends on "Udaolu"
Just like akwa - cloth and akwa - egg in the same way
Ikpeazu - last in line
Ikpeazu - final judgment (though am suspecting this should be written separately as in Ikpe-azu)
Chibuhealth:
it can mean both depending on d pronounciation

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by 1b8m: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
we need fresh air nwannem
Edum13656:
ikpeazu pls go away with Thief T.A Orji, we need fresh air.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by MirabelArode(f): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?

The same babalawo wey swear say you go continue to fail English till you die. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Run out from this thread if you have nothing reasonable to say. Have you seen where a candidate is supported 100% by everyone? Every candidate must have supporters no matter the quantity. So when some says he was the former governor's stooge some will definitely disagree.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nairalandankrah: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
izzou:

Hmmmm
E fit enter sha
Na first half win Ikpeazu
Na him i wan consider
.. or ikpeazu to win either half
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nairalandankrah: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
izzou:

Hmmmm
E fit enter sha
Na first half win Ikpeazu
Na him i wan consider
.. ok nah but ikpeazu fit win either half??
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by henrimoto(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2016
dunkem21:
Ikpeazu has worked for Abians..

.. and from his blue print, he is so fired up to fix Abia..

Uche is a renowned professional, a successful business man and result driven individual..

It's a hard choice, honestly angry
what is that extra ordinary work his government has done in Abia state since inception in office? the little works he is doing now at one section of the state Are his rightful duties to perform as a governor. praises should not be poured on him as if the people who voted him dont deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Edum13656: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2016
nwadiuko1:
poor, dirty and illiterate whoever you are; this is a public forum, it is my obligation to correct your stupidity.

lol, so pathetic. U must be Ngwa person kikikikikikj
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dnawah(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Hmmm,...........ur name says it all

Ikpe-azu...........meaning.....back judgment
and it also means last judgment.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dunkem21(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

The same babalawo wey swear say you go continue to fail English till you die. grin grin

grin
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by nwadiuko1(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Edum13656:

lol, so pathetic. U must be Ngwa person kikikikikikj
yes I am a proud Ngwa man who has done well for himself and his family, who are you?
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by jude90(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
ok
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by idensko(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Masculity:
Sorry Oga is like you no understand the English the judge just said.

Leave That mansion called governors house, it belongs to someone not you again.

Omo see life oo. Just yesterday him just dey flex inside that office but someone go collect am.

Hhhhmmm God please never create network busy after You pick my call.

Let me dey flex till eternity.

Na bad belle go kill una.

Because he is now fixing ABA u pple classified as slum

U want him removed.

He is going no where, ABIA must be fixed

The whole of SE must be fixed

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

Abeg were this one come from? drop that your touch light phone and go kitchen go cook for the boys at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.