Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (26059 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by KnightsTemplar(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Once you give Ekiti people food, their support for you will be unalloyed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who Fed these Ekiti People?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Lastine: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ajibel:
Folks coming on NL to support Fayose would never wish to have such a man as a governor.

He's such an embarrassment to governance.

I am no fan of Tinubu but when he was having issues with OBJ, we didnt witness all these.

Imagine if Buhari withholds Ekiti's funds the way OBJ did to Tinubu!

Do you know how much Lagos State generate every month fir internal revenue

You can't compare Lasgidi to a just rising state like Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by obaino860: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
henryanna36:
Ekiti Youths Declare Support for Fayose, Condemn FG's Rascality

Youths in Ekiti State under different groups gathered today in support of Governor Ayodele Fayose.

The youths in their thousands frowned at the APC led FG's rascality, flagrant disrespect of rule of law and disobedience to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/ekiti-students-in-solidarity-march-for.html

Brown roof representing...........
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by bishopjoe02(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Free 2k each for all students in each department...

... and they occupied the streets.

And you think the one don against Fayose last week was not sponsored too??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Puresolutions: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
God Bless Ekiti Today i naturalize to Ekiti for 24hours,they've got wittiness and guts,This administration is confused a seriously serial confused one,rather than think of strategies to create jobs they are fuming here and there.. ACN didnt last forever NNDP didnt last forever SDP NRC add more names,they will follow the trail..

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fools, their future has been mortgaged and they are yet to know it.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
bishopjoe02:

And you think the one don against Fayose last week was not sponsored too??

Do i look like someone who cares??.... When they carry plycards standing along the Highway, looking for Jobs, I hope their sponsors will remember them... sad

BTW, Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ola64(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
You see why most youth will never get JOB in Nigeria? because their birthright has bn sold out.

Wasted generation!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:
God Bless Ekiti Today i naturalize to Ekiti for 24hours,they've got wittiness and guts,This administration is confused a seriously serial confused one,rather than think of strategies to create jobs they are fuming here and there.. ACN didnt last forever NNDP didnt last forever SDP NRC add more names,they will follow the trail..

Regardless of what the administration is doing has Fayose been able to account for the money found in his bank account?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by babajay69: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=46981576] - As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool

This is a joke, right...
Wait a Minute let me check my calendar for today's date...OK its not April Fools Day.
Someone needs to get his head checked out.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
omobs:
I love dis man
I hate him cos he his a noise maker and empty barrel make the loudest of noise.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by arsenal33: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
I wonder how much amala and boli he gave them
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Progressive01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ohhh, so Fayemi ruined Ekiti's economy, but it is forbidden to accuse Jonathan of ruining Nigeria's.

Very sure most of those protesters were imported from we-know-where. grin

The shape of their heads tell the whole story. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by meltiplexer: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
- As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool

Am sure he must have pay those youth for what they are doing,Naijabet man say so
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Btruth: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is the man!!!

God bless you all. cool

....yinnmu,

grin
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by babajay69: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=3moses post=46982894]
it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.[/quot/e]

How stupid can they be. So their dignity and Conscience is worth a paltry 3K.
Shameful waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
omobs:
I love dis man
I hate him cos he talks too much and people who talk too much wudn't know wen he will spit thrashes..
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by goldeno10boy: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
why is nigerian youths so easy to manipulate even when it diviate them from the obvious

Would they prefere that he(fayose) be left alone after stealing their children future?!
what will they tell thier children tomorrow that they couldnt bear a little hardship(that come with making thins right) for thier (children) sake.
what would there children be proude of them for?!

remember our fathers endue hardtimes for we to enjoy the opportunities we have today.
why can we do the same.
#for_a_better_future

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by olamirey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
3moses:

it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.
Money that could have been put to better use.if this had not happened would have wondered what went wrong in Fayose's camp.was expecting it after the last protest against him.Fayose is so predictable.
BTW,our youths keep breaking my heart everyday.it is well with Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by oyetunder(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
FAYOSE: [b][/b]THE MODERN DAY AWOLOWO!! HATE HIM OR LIKE HIM
stop insulting awolowo memories please. It has not reach such a level. A canoe cannot be compared to a merchant ship.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by topsco(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
.......wonder will never cease.

When will the youths wake up..........................now or never.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by sanfranka2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
ademega:
they were given money
my brother automatically I don't understand you and manually I don't get you... what is wrong with your brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by thesicilian: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
FAYOSE: [b][/b]THE MODERN DAY AWOLOWO!! HATE HIM OR LIKE HIM
Fayose the modern day Awolowo?!
And yet you Yoruba wonder why you're not always taken seriously
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Charly68: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
You see why most youth will never get JOB in Nigeria? because their birthright has bn sold out.
Jobless & hungry with no sense of vision for themselves. I never imagining involving myself in this type of stupid campaign while living the same terrain as a youth. We were all too educated & focused to be bought over with a pea nut. May God help them to survive their future woes.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by aremed(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Can i ever join dis protest?
yes i can,if am given monies
without monies,any youth that joins dis protest is a BASTARD
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by BOYILO: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
FAYOSE!
loomer:
Who get food to give me?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
And these are the supposed leaders of tomorrow supporting corruption with a staged protest that must have been paid for by the accused looter occupying seat of power as an elected governor. This is just another reason why Nigeria will never move forward as a great nation.

I wonder what these lots would amount to later in the future. It's pathetic embarassed
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Built2last:
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with a 27 million Naira loan for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.
If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.
If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.
If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!
Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm . Anefiok Udoabasi

Ena adds

Burantai got his houses in Dubai by savings, but Shell Nigeria longtime Boss and business woman Deziani building ONE house in Abuja and NONE in Dubai is a thief.

Ihejirika and Badeh are thieves but not Burantai. Okay!

Point is, fraud is Nigerian. It is taking place by the budget padders as we speak. It is taking place in Customs and everywhere. The president that will stop corruption is one that will not distiguish between Muslim and Christian, past 5 years/past 16 years, 97 percent and 5 percent, APC and PDP, Haliburton and Security votes, etc
you have said it all. I so much hate this buhari government. and somme idiots refused to call a spade a spade

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by khing00600: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH

Go and collect your own, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Built2last:
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with a 27 million Naira loan for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.
If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.
If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.
If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!
Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm . Anefiok Udoabasi

Ena adds

Burantai got his houses in Dubai by savings, but Shell Nigeria longtime Boss and business woman Deziani building ONE house in Abuja and NONE in Dubai is a thief.

Ihejirika and Badeh are thieves but not Burantai. Okay!

Point is, fraud is Nigerian. It is taking place by the budget padders as we speak. It is taking place in Customs and everywhere. The president that will stop corruption is one that will not distiguish between Muslim and Christian, past 5 years/past 16 years, 97 percent and 5 percent, APC and PDP, Haliburton and Security votes, etc
you have said it all. I so much hate this buhari government. and somme idiots refused to call a spade a spade.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by wittyt98(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is the man!!!

God bless you all. cool

u see if I open hand give u hot slap ehn ..u Go count 26 rainbow colours ....fayose ko ... Osama bin laden ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Buhari Leads Ramadan Tafsir Session At The State House, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.