Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (26081 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Seunnzy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
awesomeb1783:
We are more enlightened than this. We can't be a puppet to a thug.
Abi o.if ekiti pple including their youths can be so dumb to sell themselves just for paper.The rest of us from other south western states wnt stoop low

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by a4jasper(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Loool....when a client came to my office this morning & told me some students were tipped to protest in Ado I thought he was joking.....what more can I say? Am so ashamed of my ppl, just when I tot dey wudnt go any lower, they've taken us to d kerbs. *SMH
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Brainy007: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
- As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool
Don't make God place a curse on you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Brainy007: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
lytech1:
Condemn this man if you wish!!!
He is the best among all...
Will do this if i have the chance

That's why you are on nairaland, jobless and waiting for the next topic to pop up
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ademega(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
sanfranka2:

my brother automatically I don't understand you and manually I don't get you... what is wrong with your brain?
hmmm. my brain?? I don't let tell u unforgettable words because I never talk to u. peace
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by MrImole: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
worlexy:
Lagos is a country on its own. Lagos can survive only on its IGR, if Tinubu had governed Ekiti that time he had issue with OBJ, he would have suffered. Lagos is the heartland of Nigeria Economy. Don't compare the two

God bless you Sir.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by francisbarrack(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
lytech1:
Condemn this man if you wish!!!
He is the best among all...
Will do this if i have the chance

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lastine:

Do you know how much Lagos State generate every month fir internal revenue

You can't compare Lasgidi to a just rising state like Ekiti

Do you know how much Lagos wad generating as IGR then? Just 600 million naira with a wage bill of about 2 billion so please argue on only what you know about.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
worlexy:
Lagos is a country on its own. Lagos can survive only on its IGR, if Tinubu had governed Ekiti that time he had issue with OBJ, he would have suffered. Lagos is the heartland of Nigeria Economy. Don't compare the two

The problem with you folks is that you started following politics recently that's why you make such a false claim.

During that period Lagos IGR was just 600 million naira with a wage bill of 2 billion. How did you expect the government to have survived then? Pls go back and read up on what happened back then, its on the internet.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
jacksonite:
is withholding a state allocation by a president a good thing? Why not assess this issue based on its merits rather than drawing comparison to OBJs actions which were equally illegal and immoral ?

No, withholding allocation is never a good thing.

Is the way Fayose attacking Buhari a good thing?

Is he the only governor in opposition?

Why is Wike not doing such too?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Intimaci2: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
SEE WHAT GOV AYODELE FAYOSE SAID @ PRESS CONFERENCE mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDX3bBonqw
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by davojaye(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
i knew sometin for certainty dat anyone protesting against buhari corruption fight is a thief or a friend to d looters . nigeria should be indeed grateful to Buhari for his patrotic mission not we taking dis anticoruption war [color=#000099][/color] as an affront to opposition groups

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
FOOLS.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
From these touts' faces, I bet they had no idea what the words on the placard really mean.

Ekiti, the state of a million touts.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by bayulll011(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
You see why most youth will never get JOB in Nigeria? because their birthright has bn sold out.

a guy from ekiti posted the bus fayose used to conveyed those uselessss youth on twitter this morning,do u see why this nation's and those pathetic youth life is doomed,I shake my head for this generation

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Confused people.
Confused state.
The money Fayose is alleged to have embezzled is far more than the Entire Ekitit state budget for a whole year. Yet, these confused people are on the streets validating their ignorance.
Smh.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH
u the one that gave us.......can't you just think right for some minutes...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
You see why most youth will never get JOB in Nigeria? because their birthright has bn sold out.
Buhari Don give u job? Or do u even a job?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
Buhari Don give u job? Or do u even av a job?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by MirabelArode(f): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
We yoruba muslims hate peter fayose because he is fighting against the fulani Oligarchy. We love the way Ondo was ommited from the Ambassadorial list because Ondo is mainly christian. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Do i look like someone who cares??.... When they carry plycards standing along the Highway, looking for Jobs, I hope their sponsors will remember them... sad

BTW, Who cares?
So why u commenting, if u don't care?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Fire15: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=46981576] - As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool[/q
Your fada blocos
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Free 2k each for all students in each department...

... and they occupied the streets.
That's what APC did last week in ekiti! Twas even 5h each then!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
3moses:

it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.

Another Lai Mohammed in waiting

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by lopzy(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
phemy36:
We are well informed in Ekiti, no amount of propaganda or lies can distract us. We no d amount coming in and how it was spent. If fayose mess up, we wil send him packing. Fayose pay salary 23rd of every month in his ist reign, God & him was d reason all 8 of my family were able to attend & graduate 4rm school couple wit developmental project he executed then like (ist dualisation of road in ekiti, building of governor house, fountain hotel, adetiloye hall, texile, reviving ire block, purchase of tractor distributed to orin, ayede, ikole farm settlement welfare package 4 all workers including payment of there leaves bonus,road contructing e.g ado-are- afao-ire road, ido-igbole-osì-igede road,esure-iropora road to mention but few). If ekiti is bouyant financially, fayose i know wil pay worker's salary. Things are hard in ekiti presently but we are not ignorant of d causes because he carried us along. We cannot abandon him in this time of trouble, we are not like others in southwest, we are principle,discipline, stubborn & cherish ourself,we wil never sell fayose because of an hausa man [never]. This are d reason y sensible ekiti kete son & daughter wil stand by him. Has any ekiti politician condem him aside falana that cannot win a local government if contested 4 any position in ekiti? They wil not, because it wil haunt their political career , let d drama continue, we wil show dis nation d stuf we are made of @ due time . Alale ekiti agbe a
are you saying nothing was sent from the FG in the last five months
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by bashydemy1: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stomach infrastructure at work
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by tammie24: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH
I think it's yours(brain) that has been molested

If you can still defend this clueless government

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Sammy121(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
YOU are still still blind if you are still in support of APC and PDP in this forum.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ubah84(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
u can carry 20 placards.that will never shake the peoples GENERAl. I love buhari
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by babayii: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2016
I de see akure guys here.......lols see deceit. Akure youths de protest in Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2016
DropShot:

So, taking loan to buy form is same as taking security budget from NSA to finance election? Or same as being illegally financed by a bank with stakeholders money?
You're obviously still frustrated that the man PMB is ruling your sorry asss despite your campaign of hatred and calumny.

grin
Every sane mind should be happy that Bubu the Mumu is now the president, At least they are now seeing him for the fraud he is.

I don't envy zombies seriously, It's only on NL they even have mouth to talk, because it's a faceless forum. Many of my zombie friends are already regretting. I always laugh at them grin grin so no need to be frustrated, His failures gives laughter.

Buhari is a certified failure.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ripbubu: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2016
ademega:
they were given money
rubish .even is it not beta u colect money than d one bubu is makin u sufer yet u dnt hav mony from him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8B Tax Fraud / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.