Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (26061 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think one can now conclude that there are some online agents being sponsored to
rubbish and categorise any story about those who gallantly robbed our country as
fables or victimisation. Imagine, any news about those who shamelessly stole are
greeted by some online 'Judas' as victimisation and selective justice. Who are
such people defending? Surely, it is a case of a slave who had fallen deeply in love
with his owner, even like a ram gladly following its killer to the slab. Even in
advanced climes, all the thieves cannot be arrested, but those the society are lucky
to arrest cannot be defending themselves based on the fact that some fellow
thieves are roaming free- that would be the zenith of stupidity. How I wished PDP
had selectively arrested the APC thieves when they were in power, at least, Buhari
would have completed the task now by arresting the thieves from their own side.
Why defending any national thief why we are all in this mess? And to those eager
to celebrate the failure of buhari, what will they gain but further suffering and
hardship? Poverty/power failure/unemployment among others have no respect for
tribe, age, religion or political affiliation. # copied frm one Nlander yesterday

it is however called Stockholm syndrome , or capture-bonding a psychological
phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy
and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of
defending and identifying with the captors.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
A lot of these people have no idea what they're saying at all. lol. 852 million naira whatever fund? 5 BILLION naira donation? C'mon, Buhari didn't even use that much during his campaign. not that I support any politician in this country but this is obviously a protest of stupid people
After all, if Hitler himself could get youths to leave their loved ones to fight a senseless war, then I don't see why people are surprised by this
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by philanthropist1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
dammytosh:
lol.

before will it be free?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by irishMO123(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH
rented crowd...same thing they do during campaigns!
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Selective anti-corruption fight is EPIC corruption.

A crazy leader cannot fight corruption. Who is a crazy leader? A crazy leader is the hypocrite whose life, education and career are corruption personified, yet wants to prosecute his oppositions.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by jacksonite: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ajibel:
Folks coming on NL to support Fayose would never wish to have such a man as a governor.

He's such an embarrassment to governance.

I am no fan of Tinubu but when he was having issues with OBJ, we didnt witness all these.

Imagine if Buhari withholds Ekiti's funds the way OBJ did to Tinubu!
is withholding a state allocation by a president a good thing? Why not assess this issue based on its merits rather than drawing comparison to OBJs actions which were equally illegal and immoral ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by jacksonite: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
ademega:
they were given money
before nko? you want them to go through all that stress and go home on empty stomach?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by s4short: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seeing such things makes me want to give up on Nigeria, so much for the leaders of tomorrow, how can we lead tomorrow when we have sold both yesterday and today for amounts that can't even feed us for 2 days, words cannot even express how pathetic it is because it can be likened to someone who stole your money and used it to buy biscuit and then gives you a piece to go and defend him and people willingly follow, this clearly betrays logical reasoning and I am beginning to think the spiritual people need to explain it to us.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by yewawa: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Time will tell.........
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Acidosis:
Selective anti-corruption fight is EPIC corruption.

A crazy leader cannot fight corruption. Who is a crazy leader? A crazy leader is the hypocrite whose live, education and career are corruption personified, yet wants to prosecute his oppositions.

Buhary is a FRAUD!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
These are hungry students making living. I heard Fayose gave each participant 2k
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyetunder:
stop insulting awolowo memories please. It has not reach such a level. A canoe cannot be compared to a merchant ship.
HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM!
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
ayindejimmy:
These are hungry students making living. I heard Fayose gave each participant 2k
KEEP HEARING!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by bankylan: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyetunder:
Is there any politician in Nigeria worthy of such supportive protests? Agrarian mentality or induced protest? I remember how some youths protested in support of Abacha then. Yes, some youths so much loved Adolf Hitler that they even reported their fathers to Hitler's killer squads. I'm not surprised...the moment the devil and his demons still enjoy supports among humans, so also shall both APC and PDP 'gladiators of destruction' shall continue to enjoy supports from some humans. Alas! Our education at its best is busy producing educated but un-lettered thousands. But let these youths remember how hungry Esau sold his birthright to Jacob...

My brother that is life o.... some of us are still wondering why some youths voted for Buhari....if Buhari has supporters, why Fayose won't?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Built2last:
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with a 27 million Naira loan for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.
If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.
If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.
If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!
Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm . Anefiok Udoabasi

Ena adds

Burantai got his houses in Dubai by savings, but Shell Nigeria longtime Boss and business woman Deziani building ONE house in Abuja and NONE in Dubai is a thief.

Ihejirika and Badeh are thieves but not Burantai. Okay!

Point is, fraud is Nigerian. It is taking place by the budget padders as we speak. It is taking place in Customs and everywhere. The president that will stop corruption is one that will not distiguish between Muslim and Christian, past 5 years/past 16 years, 97 percent and 5 percent, APC and PDP, Haliburton and Security votes, etc
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Lekewatt(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Una neva shi chumtin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by princeakins(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
khing00600:

Go and collect your own, cheesy
cmon stop thinkin with ur anus, its for lads like you that can be cheaply manipulated. enjoy ur share to feed on crumbs droppin frm d wailers table. grin
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Firefire:

Buhary is a FRAUD!

A very big one.

Buhari was portrayed as someone that will jail Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi, etc. and till this moment, none of these corrupt corrupted-money launders and criminals have been called by EFCC.

The people aren't blind. Ekiti people are not zombies. I'm sure they know a tough leader when they see one. What I've seen so far is an indolent & incompetent fraudster who eats corruption, bath in corruption, sit with corruption and dine with corruption.

Buhari has NO integrity as far as I'm concerned. He may be prudent with money, but he remains a pretender, and a big hypocrite.

I'm one of those people who LOVE fairness and equity. Fayose may have eaten Ekiti yams, but running after him only makes us (Nigerians) look like Animals when Fayemi who I believe have stolen much more sits beside Mr NO-Integrity in aso rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by princeakins(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
3moses:

it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.
You are so on point ....Those are the kinda students that can b bought cheaply cheesy ... let them kip selling dr future. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by princeakins(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
irishMO123:
rented crowd...same thing they do during campaigns!
Dahtisehn... cheesy
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by comffy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH

Thanks for d comment. They r students from various institutions in Ekiti state. They have sold dere birthright to dere 'demi god'. Awon onijekuje, oniranu
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by jydeskill1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
- As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool
God forbid
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Built2last: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
DropShot:

This post is filled with lies and half truths. And you know it. Keep deceiving the gullible ones here.

Point one thing that is a lie here or die a hypocrite.

Did PMB tell us he took loan to buy APC form or not

Was Fayose's account frozen or not

Was DezianI former Oil ED in she'll or not

What exactly is lies here. Don't drown in hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by purplekayc(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mumu people
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
They were given 1k each... I just called my gf at health tech ijero to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
3moses:

it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.

They were given 1k each... I just called my gf at health tech ijero to confirm.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by awesomeb1783(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
We are more enlightened than this. We can't be a puppet to a thug.
SeverusSnape:
- As displayed by the beautiful lady in the second picture

Fayose is the man!!!

I implore all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general to emulate the lifestyle of the admirable Ayodele Fayose.

God bless you all. cool
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Akon419(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Temidayo9:
You see why most youth will never get JOB in Nigeria? because their birthright has bn sold out.
did you even read what is written on their various card? They said they Nigerians are suffering under Buhari leadership. , jobs are lost under his watch. All you have to say is to come up with this trash

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by DropShot: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Built2last:

Point one thing that is a lie here or die a hypocrite.

Did PMB tell us he took loan to buy APC form or not

Was Fayose's account frozen or not

Was DezianI former Oil ED in she'll or not

What exactly is lies here. Don't drown in hypocrisy
So, taking loan to buy form is same as taking security budget from NSA to finance election? Or same as being illegally financed by a bank with stakeholders money?
You're obviously still frustrated that the man PMB is ruling your sorry asss despite your campaign of hatred and calumny.

grin
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by DropShot: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
989900:

You dig? cheesy

In his brilliant mind, loan from bank (Buhari's bank is yet to deny lending him the 27 like Zenith did Fayose) and diverted funds from ONSA are the same, 27m is greater than 1.3 billion, 120m for properties (declared bought via installment payments which we all do) begs the same questions as 3 billion naira properties paid in cash and more littered all over the country and beyond.

It is disturbing when folks who probably didn't get a dime are defending the same people who loot them dry.

Built2last must think everyone here is as clueless as the Ineffectual Buffoon and his supporters aka mourning wailers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by femboy2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
d idiot fayose knew he won't get support 4rm d people of Ekiti so he decided to use students from ijero. he is such a fool
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Seunnzy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
im not in support of any party but these jobless miscreants have been brainwashed.No wonder Fayose became the governor for d second time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.