Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (26262 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by worlexy(m): 2:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Ajibel:

The problem with you folks is that you started following politics recently that's why you make such a false claim.

During that period Lagos IGR was just 600 million naira with a wage bill of 2 billion. How did you expect the government to have survived then? Pls go back and read up on what happened back then, its on the internet.
Typical zombiec response. Did I expect something different? Nope. Lagos IGR was N600M or we were told it was N600M, just listen to what you put down, with all the multinational companies in Lagos, Houses, shops, small-large scale businesses, hospitals, construction companies, recreational centres among others and anyone would accept that Lagos IGR was N600m? I've been following politics before u were born grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by worlexy(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2016
MrImole:

God bless you Sir.
Amen and you too my brother
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by khaybeebello(m): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Well, I don't blame them. Awon omolomo, hunger plus suffering don brainwash them. They now get the chance to 1k each jez for walking the street carrying placards and you expect them to let that opportunity slip.
Am I even the only one seeing that placards as being designed for them
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ademega(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2016
3moses:

it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.

are u A student their?
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ajibel(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2016
worlexy:
Typical zombiec response. Did I expect something different? Nope. Lagos IGR was N600M or we were told it was N600M, just listen to what you put down, with all the multinational companies in Lagos, Houses, shops, small-large scale businesses, hospitals, construction companies, recreational centres among others and anyone would accept that Lagos IGR was N600m? I've been following politics before u were born grin

Point of correction, I'm a human python and not a zombie. So, next time never you insalt me in a reply, take note of my moniker.

Now, I realise you are more shallow than expected else, I'd have expected you google it up and learn about how Lagos during that period had to look for alternatives to generate revenue. Lagos was a _shit hole then. Lagos was regarded as the dirtiest city in the world before the coming of Fashola.

Tinubu who met Lagos in a dilapidated state restructured the economy and appointed folks who'd help him to look inwards and increase their IGR. By the time he left, Lagos IGR was at about 6-7 billion.

If you had known about Lagos politics before I was born, you'd have known all these but partisanship and hatred for no just cause has beclouded your sense of constructive reasoning.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by yemijohn(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Fayose have taking bad decision seen wen he have been in office, this youth are d one paid to come out.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by princeakins(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2016
tammie24:
I think it's yours(brain) that has been molested

If you can still defend this clueless government
behold! one of the student of ijero ekiti tech sch spotted. grin hope u spent the money wisely cheesy sorry for u hun
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by princeakins(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Bioboy1213:
u the one that gave us.......can't you just think right for some minutes...
When you think right, you wil understand that the money was jux a crumb frm ur masterz table, while your parent are been owed for abt 6months now. You are better than the tout governing u, stop playin his frivolous script to the world n embarassing the people of the state. #Ijeroekitihealthtechstudent brain raped n molested cheesy grin
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by worlexy(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Ajibel:

Point of correction, I'm a human python and not a zombie. So, next time never you insalt me in a reply, take note of my moniker.

Now, I realise you are more shallow than expected else, I'd have expected you google it up and learn about how Lagos during that period had to look for alternatives to generate revenue. Lagos was a _shit hole then. Lagos was regarded as the dirtiest city in the world before the coming of Fashola.

Tinubu who met Lagos in a dilapidated state restructured the economy and appointed folks who'd help him to look inwards and increase their IGR. By the time he left, Lagos IGR was at about 6-7 billion.

If you had known about Lagos politics before I was born, you'd have known all these but partisanship and hatred for no just cause has beclouded your sense of constructive reasoning.
I don't join issue with kids. Get busy.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by tammie24: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
princeakins:
behold! one of the student of ijero ekiti tech sch spotted. grin hope u spent the money wisely cheesy sorry for u hun
Sorry to yourself!
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Ajibel(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
worlexy:
I don't join issue with kids. Get busy.

Then why did you quote me in the first instance?. Abeg swerve Adult.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by ogaju007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Akon419:
did you even read what is written on their various card? They said they Nigerians are suffering under Buhari leadership. , jobs are lost under his watch. All you have to say is to come up with this trash

What job opportunities existed in Ekiti before PMB? You have a deluded Gov that doesnt have a roadmap for the state. PMB will not come to create jobs in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Lastine: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ajibel:

Do you know how much Lagos wad generating as IGR then? Just 600 million naira with a wage bill of about 2 billion so please argue on only what you know about.

I'm smelling something... Impossibility
Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by Holla20(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.