Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (57646 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by MIMU(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm going by societal standards, not my own judgements.

I reserve judgement for God is all.

I can't assume to know someone based on one glance alone. It gives only a rough idea which may then be proved false.

Only God can judge me, you can’t”, “Leave them alone”,
Breadmaker have said this bfre circlical response lols
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Look, people. Here it is:

1. People can wear what they want, male or female.

2. Thereis no justificatoon for rape EVER.

3. Poor behaviour and disrespect to people cannot be justified by gender, age, sexual orientation, class, religion, money or even WHAT THEY WEAR.

4. If you choose to behave poorly to people based on clothing, GOOD, it makes it easier to identify judgemental a$$es and avoid contact with you. Most people don't want judgemental a$$es in their life.

5. Women are human beings same as men. Stop trying to control and repress them.

Foolinlove OUT.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by MIMU(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Women should try to shield up? Make themselves less inviting?

I just got finished telling you women get raped no matter what they wear. Women that wear full niqab etc. still get raped.

Excuse me if I don't subscribe to your backward views. You can have your views, I'm keeping mine.

And I'm not am islamophobe - I am an extremophobe. Extremism in any matter is dangerous, religious and otherwise.

Parents and teachers will nt advice 2 dres well, dress decent if is not preventing rape,indicent dressing is inviting this is what we have been thought in schools,mosques,churches,nd etc so, what you wear matters
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
This is why i always opt fr an argument wit a law student. They a learned, nt some faceless charlatan on NL

Of course smiley

A law student of ur caliber will understand u better nd wnt evn try to argue with u coz m sure u guyz will reason alike wink

Go look for ur charge nd bail law student nd stp flooding my mentions with ur Gbagaun.

Thanks!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

Of course smiley

A law student of ur caliber will understand u better nd wnt evn try to argue with u coz m sure u guyz will reason alike wink

Go look for ur charge nd bail law student nd stp flooding my mentions with ur Gbagaun.

Thanks!
see yasef, attack the question thrown at u, leave my 'gbagaun' .....
Black man nd cheap excuse. Pathetic......
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by 400billionman: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
It's a pity embarassed

I apologize on our behalf cry

Apology rejected.

Do it this way.

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
see yasef, attack the question thrown at u, leave my 'gbagaun' .....
Black man nd cheap excuse. Pathetic......
u sound xo pathetic smiley

Hpe all is well
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
400billionman:

Apology rejected.

Do it this way.
kuku use me for ritual

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by kratosonofzeus: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
kuku use me for ritual
chisos ........nobody fit use u..............
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by 400billionman: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
kuku use me for ritual

grin

No, i rather fly you in a private jet
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

Hpe all is well
this kind argument naim dy lead to fight. U kip jumping from one nonsense to another. Ans the question thrown at u. Beat the question nt the man. This is how u'd parade urself as schooled, wen u can not even defend ur very existence on earth. This is the height of ineptitude, abysmally lugubrious, charlatan daughter of eve. Defend ur self without throwing a punch, vindicate ur statement nd prove me wrong. Buh u jst cant because u knw zilch. No need to quote u again. Continue to bask in ur ignorance
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

Hpe all is well
oh my, i jst checked ur profile nd realised i'v been battering words with a KId. I'm very sorry, please accept my apologies. Thank you.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:

oh my, i jst checked ur profile nd realised i'v been battering words with a KId. I'm very sorry, please accept my apologies. Thank you.
u nid to rest ur poor brain Grandpa smiley

Dnt try arguing with a kid nxt time coz their brain is more active than urz smiley

Go have some rest nd um, dnt forget to take ur dementia medication too wink
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Johnsown1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
And they stupidly call it fashion, God help pls help our women cos they turning themselves into a real time LovePeddler, see boobs
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by misspicy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Breadmaker:
Ever since the creation of the world, men have always seen and treated women As something to be used for sexual satisfaction.

Though there were, still is a few men who know the true value of women but they were and have been in minority since time immemorial.

Now, there was a time some learned women looked into this and realised that the way men treat Women is very wrong so they organized themselves and challenged men.

They fought hard to see that every woman gets the respects she deserves, that every woman should be treated as a human being first before gender.

fortunately their mission was successful but today's women actually want that old treatment.

It is clear from all indication that they wish to be treated like sex Objects. At least, that is what everything about them says.

Just take a look at these pictures.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A_xq5281fE0/U7CeuDGFbqI/AAAAAAAA9Ik/_QiF-oRTJks/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

What do you see?

The problem with these people isn't that they exposed their body[at least they wore it to an event which we all know is a place for indecent exposure] but that they are people's role models.

The reason I stopped watching Nigeria music videos is because what they show there is unclad senseless dancers who do not know that they can influence how people view women.

Who do not know that they portray how women are viewed, how they view themselves, and turning women into sex objects.

The New Women in the media are responsible for the degrading of women in our society because when their fans see them and copy from them, they present themselves as something to be used.

The funniest thing is that these women on media are the ones who always scream that women should be respected.

For what? Having breast?

They are the same people who not refer to women's beauty as intelligence, how good of a mother or a wife they are but how big their breasts and butt is.

Any attempt to correct them will get you responses like "Only God can judge me, you can’t”, “Leave them alone”,
“Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion”;
“Mind your business”.

I will mind my business truly but I cannot respect you.

Good dressing is good business. It will elicit respect from your fellow female folks and male folks.

Now Look at this picture.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nTYb52_m6m4/V3EDLFlO_JI/AAAAAAAJs_c/vJZUzXje6TkhscCwcImU214Dpb3q5rxswCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Who among them deserves respect?
Respect Is not and will never be likened or synonymous with dress sense.

Boo I bet you are striving to be a faithful man for me right? cheesywink
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Jayjay0(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Triczchic:

Yeaaahh... It sucks doesn't it?
Yeah it really does
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Monalisa185(f): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
bitchcrafts:
She wasn't getting my msg

Lol, she said she replied already... Hope you good?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Kondomatic(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2016
misspicy:

Respect Is not and will never be likened or synonymous with dress sense.

Boo I bet you are striving to be a faithful man for me right? cheesywink
BUT a good dress sense elicits respect.
Thats what the post is about.

I am alreadykiss
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by skywalker001(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
lol yes o!
*in Jenifa's voice* rose models
sinaj my sweet sister grin How are you doing ?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
skywalker001:
sinaj my sweet sister grin
How are you doing ?
m ok n u smiley
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by skywalker001(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
m ok n u smiley
am fine o...
Pls my sister I need ur help and support for the upcoming event on nairaland wch I knw u already knw bout it...
Pls don't turn ur brother down and ur support will be highly needed...
Wil b looking forward to hear frm u soonest...
Thanks in anticipation my dear sister grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by LuveU2(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ghost01:
Oh! And when Iyanya and Flavour expose themselves from waist up, you don't see that as indecent dressing, do you? Shouldn't women too disrespect men because of that?
I wonder too o grin

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by transient123(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Triczchic:

Are u foreign to art? My DP is a classic art work with the signature of the artist boldly inscribed on it.

Are u blind? Or u just want to make a dumb comment? undecided

I can smell your blindness even from afar. Art work are not from the breeze, they are expressions mostly thoughts or feelings.

Whether your dp is an art work or not, it portrays you, negatively or positively.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Breadmaker:
Ever since the creation of the world, men have always seen and treated women As something to be used for sexual satisfaction.

Though there were, still is a few men who know the true value of women but they were and have been in minority since time immemorial.

Now, there was a time some learned women looked into this and realised that the way men treat Women is very wrong so they organized themselves and challenged men.

They fought hard to see that every woman gets the respects she deserves, that every woman should be treated as a human being first before gender.

fortunately their mission was successful but today's women actually want that old treatment.

It is clear from all indication that they wish to be treated like sex Objects. At least, that is what everything about them says.

Just take a look at these pictures.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A_xq5281fE0/U7CeuDGFbqI/AAAAAAAA9Ik/_QiF-oRTJks/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

What do you see?

The problem with these people isn't that they exposed their body[at least they wore it to an event which we all know is a place for indecent exposure] but that they are people's role models.

The reason I stopped watching Nigeria music videos is because what they show there is unclad senseless dancers who do not know that they can influence how people view women.

Who do not know that they portray how women are viewed, how they view themselves, and turning women into sex objects.

The New Women in the media are responsible for the degrading of women in our society because when their fans see them and copy from them, they present themselves as something to be used.

The funniest thing is that these women on media are the ones who always scream that women should be respected.

For what? Having breast?

They are the same people who not refer to women's beauty as intelligence, how good of a mother or a wife they are but how big their breasts and butt is.

Any attempt to correct them will get you responses like "Only God can judge me, you can’t”, “Leave them alone”,
“Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion”;
“Mind your business”.

I will mind my business truly but I cannot respect you.

Good dressing is good business. It will elicit respect from your fellow female folks and male folks.

Now Look at this picture.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nTYb52_m6m4/V3EDLFlO_JI/AAAAAAAJs_c/vJZUzXje6TkhscCwcImU214Dpb3q5rxswCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Who among them deserves respect?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Breadmaker:
Morning dear.

Well, I firmly believe that my decisions define me. When I go shopping for instance, I only buy what I like, and when I wear it, I advertise that fact. So I show off my personality and reveal my character to those who see me.

When I make a conscious decision to put an article of clothing or something of the sort on myself, I always ask myself how people will see me because choice of my clothing speaks Louder than the talk.

The motives of my character is always seen by what I wear. People will always judge me by the looks.

I believe What we wear is a true reflection of the heart. Because it is from out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.

We always sell ourselves by our looks, hence the saying that seeing is believing and actions speak louder than words.

When a person dresses himself or herself, then their character is expressed by their choice of clothing. Anytime a person puts on clothes, they are expressing something about themselves.

How do you recognise a madman? First by his rag attire and then actions.

So you see? Our dress makes all the difference. A person's choice in all things reflect their character, even down to the details of their clothing
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Breadmaker:
Rihanna dresses like a slag. Judgement passed already.

But maybe, just maybe, she may be good inside.

Is alright.

If our looks doesn't define us then how can we have the attire of a slug?

How can you say that she dresses like one?

Well, the cover of a book speaks a volume about the content.
You are filled with wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.