Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About (11330 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Nicki Minaj Butt And Hips Is Fake Implants / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Hbee1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
If u bring this type of Lady at home, ur parent must be proud....... #Sabipeepz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by obiorathesubtle: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided smh..

When time for sex reach.. You no go fit experiment.. Smh.. Waste of flesh jor..

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by falconey(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hbee1:
If u bring this type of Lady at home, ur parent must be proud....... #Sabipeepz

[size=20pt]proud of what exactly ? [/size]

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Breadmaker: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anti Plastic Chair

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Ronpet777(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
I often feel shy and wayward to comment on topics like dis,but let me loosen up a bit.
I belong to team flesh o.D hips is kinda abundant and too big but d boobs is my attraction here.Team flesh&anti-skinny identify and punch 'like' sharply.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by olatunjithomas(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
Anti Plastic Chair

This type of ladies are the reason why churches like Daystar Christian center decided to upgrade their plastic chairs to conference cushion seats with aluminum frame.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by osesology(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Too much ``matter'' is bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Proud ke?

My mom would send her away at the first sight. my dad would tell her to hit the gym. because he's the nice one. we hate fat people in our family. grin grin

for me, slim does it every time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Tunechi1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
This one full ground
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Excess of anything is bad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by AfroKnight: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
She's the complete temptation package.

PunkyV where are you? This is what I'm talk about!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by PunkyV(f): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
shocked shocked shocked
She's the complete temptation package.

PunkyV where are you? This is what I'm talk about!

LMAO. I knew you'd be all over this thread. I was about to call you to come see.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by ikbnice(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
My mum can't be proud of this mass of fatty bumbum. We would be changing mattress every two months. For where?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. I knew you'd be all over this thread. I was about to call you to come see.

grin grin grin you know me.
I just love them "full". Well, not too big but certainly not small. A man's got to hold on to something "abundant", you know. grin This is sweet dreams for me every night.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by kkash: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls, wat z it wit hips...??....does it enhance sexual performance nd sexual ecstasy....?? undecided
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow I have to give it to her

This is a well packaged fat

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Hbee1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
herbie27:

For where be dat? Sha ur boobs try smal o even tho na side view I see for ur profile...
Notin too much oooo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hbee1:

For where be dat? Sha ur boobs try smal o even tho na side view I see for ur profile...
Notin too much oooo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Swissheart(f): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Despite the extra flesh...She has got nice curve
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by adekola02(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hbee1:
If u bring this type of Lady at home, ur parent must be proud.......
.....proud of kini?? ur parent go dey look u in a pitiable manner.... i trust my dad... he go be like....."chai my boy don finally injure himself.... dat hip na suicide mode activated
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by MRBrownJ: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2016
i guess some men like fat women... to each their own
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by timsonpreye(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Walexsammy(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided smh..

u must be an enemy of progress
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Walexsammy(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
bet why? Must u comments....hw can u say sometin as gud as this is bad? shoo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by policy12: 2:23am On Jun 28, 2016
One man food is anoda one poison...though it make look so tempting but not all men dt love like ds.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Thobiy(m): 3:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Ikebe, na death b dis

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Sniper4real(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2016
massive
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Jay542(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided smh..

Iss too big joo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Sandoski I hope ur own package is like dis oooo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Sandoski I hope ur own package is like dis oooo

Bestie..... Morningkiss

My own package pass dis one, my own na x4
cheesy grin

Bestie ur own package no even reach dis one quartergringrin

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Walexsammy:
bet why? Must u comments....hw can u say sometin as gud as this is bad? shoo
I knw you like XXXX ladies. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Sexier For Your Man In This Crisp Panties / Who Have Slept With A Married Woman / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.