Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About (11353 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Nicki Minaj Butt And Hips Is Fake Implants / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie..... Morningkiss

My own package pass dis one, my own na x4
cheesy grin

Bestie ur own package no even reach dis one quartergringrin
my own no reach oooo grin grin u wan kill me? grin

Who dash u x4 grin
Nah anti u b be dat ooo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol looks like her waist was made with a compass
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Who dash u x4 grin
Nah anti u b be dat ooo

See as I dey laugh like person wey chop craze dis morninggringringringrin

Bestie no kill me with laugh

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by stiflerdrug: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Vaseline and chill grin

Brb
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by iPopAlomo(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
I was here...
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Hbee1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Who dash u x4 grin
Nah anti u b be dat ooo

U no go die na
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Hbee1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Vaseline and chill grin

Brb
U see ur life grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by arowz56(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hbee1:
If u bring this type of Lady at home, ur parent must be proud....... #Sabipeepz
Exaggerated
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by dauntless15(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
What the f? My mum will pretend she doesn't know me, my sibblings will hiss like snakes, and my dad will think i brought another wife for him, you want me to marry someone like this so that when she drops a baby or two she'll be looking like she's my momma? Dude you got to be kidding me, I'll marry everyoung, slim but got ass and boobs, straight looking lady like Beyonce not like the otondo you presented ok? What is it with guys and lots of flesh, its all fat for petes sake
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by DeRay98(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
This kind no dey marry oh, if they do, they has to be a billionaire. They play the Big Girls leagues to the highest bidder now and tomorrow...
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Walexsammy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
I knw you like XXXX ladies. cheesy
you can say that again dear.....and I guess ure the slim type?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's a very nice looking full figured woman.

Oya Vaseline crew, una visual aid don come grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Like seriously, after u come once I think all d illusion will be a disgusting eye saw cool
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by stiflerdrug: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Hbee1:

U see ur life grin
na u teach me nua!!
Re: This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About by CLEVER123(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
she's really talented

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.