Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! (1071 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
I have been dating this girl for sometimes now (Less than three months ago) buh I didn't enjoy our relationship for once ....she never allow me to hug her nor kiss her talk less of having sex with her

though I really loves her and she love me according to her but she made everything complicated....

I'm spending too much card on her....I will call her for more than 30mins per day both day and night especially night.... she can just flash me and will say I should call her back without having something reasonable to tell me...

the one that do pain me more is sometimes we might be chatting on whatsapp or any other social media and she will still tell me to call , I will call her only to discover she doesn't have anything reasonable to say... Wtf.....

Sometimes she will flash me I will call her back thinking she has something reasonable to say buh she will say "What did I say" that really got me upset...

It all started the day i bought a small phone...I insert my Mtn sim in it....whenever she call I will ignore it, and after getting like 30missed calls from her I will later give some smart excuse ,some times I might even switched it off telling her I have flat battery ..

one day I was doing something important with my sim on my android phone when she started disturbing again....I didn't picked it up for like 10times buh later pick it , I told her I was busy that I will call her when I'm through buh she still insist calling ....that really upset me that day that pushed me to send her a message....I told her that I'm really tired of her that she really disturb me bla bla bla....Immediately she replied with just Three sentences she said ' : "Ademi" as she usually calls me, I'm. doomed !! she expressed , I can't believe you said this to me...If I die tomorrow you will be responsible....' and she stop calling....

I was really afraid that night....immediately I call her back after Like 3times she finally picked...tho' I apologized and tried to explain that I was busy and she finally calm down....

there the calling still continue , I'm really fed up of her like seriously...I explained the matter to one of mY friend this morning and he told me to just tell her that I'm no more interested but am really afraid of what can happen cos whenever she calls me and I didn't pick it she will text me a msg saying I'm really hurting her ...

please Nairalanders I need your Advice
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by fbtowner(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Relationship na wahala cant you guys just be single and leave relationship for those looking for wahala adventure nawa oo

i have had the greatest peace of mind this years that i have being single undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by Oche211(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dis ur babe love carry apollo for eyes ooo.
First nd foremost, ur babe is very emotional nd she just can't keep some of these emotions in the box nd place d lid over it.
To her, she sees it as complete love. Whnever she feels like hearing ur voice, she must just hear it sha ni or she won't have any rest of mind.
Just call her, sit her down nd calmly explain things to her. Let her knw dat d moment she calls u up to 3 times nd u aint picking, it means even if she calls 100 times, u might likely nt pick cos u might nt be available as at then to pick.
Let her knw d relationship (of 3 months) needs to grow at it's own pace nd nt hers.
Nd na wa for u oo, just 3 months nd all u care abt nw na hugs, kisses nd sex. This shows u don't care much abt ur girl. Nd also abt ur friends, no be all advice u must accept nd follow thru wit. Sometimes u must try to seriously weight them b4 taking them.
In all, na over love dey worry her. Take it easy with her oo b4 we hear another SNIPER episode reloaded (God forbid).
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
fbtowner:
Relationship na wahala cant you guys just be single and leave relationship for those looking for wahala adventure nawa oo

i have had the greatest peace of mind this years that i have being single undecided

bro nasoo ..I've also been having peace of mind Nah ...will sleep early ..subscribe with my airtime and many other things like that Buh

when the Devil sees that you have peace of mind, he will just come and dash u a girl friend
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oche211:
Dis ur babe love carry apollo for eyes ooo.
First nd foremost, ur babe is very emotional nd she just can't keep some of these emotions in the box nd place d lid over it.
To her, she sees it as complete love. Whnever she feels like hearing ur voice, she must just hear it sha ni or she won't have any rest of mind.
Just call her, sit her down nd calmly explain things to her. Let her knw dat d moment she calls u up to 3 times nd u aint picking, it means even if she calls 100 times, u might likely nt pick cos u might nt be available as at then to pick.
Let her knw d relationship (of 3 months) needs to grow at it's own pace nd nt hers.
Nd na wa for u oo, just 3 months nd all u care abt nw na hugs, kisses nd sex. This shows u don't care much abt ur girl. Nd also abt ur friends, no be all advice u must accept nd follow thru wit. Sometimes u must try to seriously weight them b4 taking them.
In all, na over love dey worry her. Take it easy with her oo b4 we hear another SNIPER episode reloaded (God forbid).

Lol bro u funny small....sha

but one thing is that she don't understand me....I've done what you just said now but what she keep on saying is that I'm trying to avoid her
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by VictorRomanov: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's what happens when date small children.!
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
VictorRomanov:
That's what happens when date small children.!

this not a natter of small chick bro
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by GoldenJAT(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
wahala!!! use ur head
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol bro u funny small....sha am sory to say this.. u cant handle relationship.... u not matured.. with what u wrote here.. angry angry angry
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by VictorRomanov: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

this not a natter of small chick bro

U think say small pikin na only by age? By the way how old is she and what does she do for a living?
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
She's a pest... Maybe SNIPER will help
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2016
u suppose dey happy self, atleast shex always eagered to hear ur voice.
jst pray u dnt meet d type I meet during my nysc days, if u no call am, she cant remember she dating u
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by foolinlove(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2016
This wat u need to do:

1. Break it off respectfully (see my thread How to break up with someone).
You haven't been respectful so far, you've been ignoring her amd lying to her. This drives some women crazy. So just break it off. RESPECTFULLY. Everyone deserves respect, even crazy girls.

2. Report her to family.
If she's suicidal she needs to be monitored. Not by you. By her family. Explain what happened precisely - that you broke it off and she threatened to end her own life. Say you dont want contact with her and they should watch her.

3. Practise no contact rule (see my thread)
Do it to cure her obsession, not yours. She will get better at living without u as each day passes. Soon u won't hear from her at all.

4. This is not ur fault. She's obsessed. If she gon kill herself, you didn't tell her to kill herself. God will be watching over her and so will her family. You are not obliged to stay in relationship due to threats and emotional terrorism. Especially when u dont love her.
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u suppose dey happy self, atleast shex always eagered to hear ur voice.
jst pray u dnt meet d type I meet during my nysc days, if u no call am, she cant remember she dating u

lol I've met this type too
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
This wat u need to do:

1. Break it off respectfully (see my thread How to break up with someone).
You haven't been respectful so far, you've been ignoring her amd lying to her. This drives some women crazy. So just break it off. RESPECTFULLY. Everyone deserves respect, even crazy girls.

2. Report her to family.
If she's suicidal she needs to be monitored. Not by you. By her family. Explain what happened precisely - that you broke it off and she threatened to end her own life. Say you dont want contact with her and they should watch her.

3. Practise no contact rule (see my thread)
Do it to cure her obsession, not yours. She will get better at living without u as each day passes. Soon u won't hear from her at all.

4. This is not ur fault. She's obsessed. If she gon kill herself, you didn't tell her to kill herself. God will be watching over her and so will her family. You are not obliged to stay in relationship due to threats and emotional terrorism. Especially when u dont love her.

thanks I will try
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
grayht:
She's a pest... Maybe SNIPER will help

realy ?
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by foolinlove(f): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

thanks I will try

Don't try, do. It's the only reasonable course of action.
Re: She Said She Will Commit Suicide If This Happen !! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Lol bro u funny small....sha am sory to say this.. u cant handle relationship.... u not matured.. with what u wrote here.. angry angry angry

tell me if it's you , what will u do

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Let Go Of Emotional Memories? / Dencia Spotted With Paul Pogba / How We Block People In The 1980s( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.