Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? (668 Views)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is it considered rude to call someone and say something and then say bye just like that?
Re: Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by sandalina(f): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Well,it depends on what you say to the person...
Re: Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2016

I laugh in Spanish.....gringrin

Its MAMAGEE3 in the building..... Make some noise....grin

*Dis mod no dey try ooo , der for dey push dis threads go front page....undecided

*Number one fan of Mamagee3

Re: Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2016
That's madness on another level , I do something that relates to that tho , when am angry i just get to writing that person and pouring out my heart , at the end I tear it up or delete the whole message if I was using a phone grin
Re: Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Is it considered rude to call someone and say [color=#990000] something and then say bye just like that?[/color]

*PHONE RINGS.. I PICK UP.

YOU: HELLO
ME: HELLO

YOU : "SOMETHING"
ME:

YOU: BYE,.. *HANGS UP.

HOW MUCH SENSE DOES THIS CONVERSATION MAKE? undecided

YOU GIRLS WILL JUST BE HORNEY AND BE LOOKING FOR WAY TO TYPE OUT YOUR *#@* BY CREATING RANDOM THREADS HERE ON NL cry
Re: Is It Rude To Call Someone And Then Say Something And Then Say Bye? by pussyeater(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2016
mamagee3:
Is it considered rude to call someone and say something and then say bye just like that?
Somebody needs to fckck the sheit outta ya pvussy. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Unconditional Love / Advice To Married Ladies / I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.