Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? (7394 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by ShyOne(f): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2011
I thought I owned my own body

But my mate(s) always thought differently.

I still have a visual of one guy crying and cursing me out when I left him for someone else - screaming at me and saying "You Gave My P.uzzy Away To Someone Else."

I was stunned by those words because I actually stupidly thought that the P.uzzy between my thighs belonged to me.

That was the first time that it dawned on me that a very large majority of men actually believe that you are their "personal property."

As long as my mate is doing what he is suppose to do in the relationship - what is mine is his.  As soon as he walks away and/or drops his responsibilities - by default, my P.uzzy immediately returns back to it's rightful owner "ME."

And Then I dictate the hallowed halls it graces.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
SHY-ONE SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!

A lot of men think of us as willingly being 'their shadows and free punny'. I even heard one dude refer to wives as
'in house puzzy'. This attitude that when we leave we are giving another man 'their punny' is also tied to their wanting to know
how many men we have slept with because in their mind punny is like a vehicle, and they want to know the mileage, worth, and
punyfax  grin  grin but seriously I think the attitude is disgusting. The woman is supposed to be you other half, not your property.
The only time punny should come to a man's mind when he thinks of his woman, is when he is having or in the mood for s3x with her
not as another tool to show 'male domination' (<< what ever that is  tongue)
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
Pussyfax? Girl gone! grin grin grin

OP,

Neither.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Pussyfax? Girl gone! grin grin grin

OP,

Neither.

LMAO! I'm serious! I wouldn't be surprised if by the next 30 years
there will be a machine developed to expose where a punny been. undecided
You know they have GPS panties now? I'm serious. These men ain't playing.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
The hell? Is that why I be hearing all that beeping noise and shit?

I have a couple of friends that said their men have suddenly bought them some panties which they have never bought any for the years they have been together. Hmm.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The hell?  Is that why I be hearing all that beeping noise and poo? 

I have a couple of friends that said their men have suddenly bought them some panties which they have never bought any for the years they have been together.  Hmm. 

grin  grin

I first heard about it my sophomore year of high school.
It's bananas!!! I can't believe it. They don't see us women creating
'Cock Clamps' or 'Dix Fasteners!'  angry angry

*thinks HEY! that's a good idea!!! I'm gonna submit this to inventhelp .com!  cheesy*
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
Dix expire faster than coochie. They need to create dix preservatives.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
grin grin true. I see why certain members on here
are acting like they are experiencing MAN-opause. tongue
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Yes! The first thing we need to examine is the size of their prostate glands and hernia.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
No thanks! lol. grin
the only thing long and wrinkled I want
in my hand is a pickle. . .the REAL thing! cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by afrikwin(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
well my dears,
for now, my body belongs to ME!(terms and conditions apply!)
When I get married, NONE will pertake of his "chocolate"

In reality most sensible ladies date inorder to get married. So then, starve the boyfriend till he pops the question
the guys should tell us. kiss
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by alagha: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
pussy for b/f & husband while d body is strictly for husband alone ( at death oh).
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by alagha: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
pussy for b/f & husband while d body is strictly for husband alone ( at death oh).
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by thuao(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think na turn by turn. The BF or BFs 1st own am later com carry give the husband. I tink na the BF enjoy pass cos na him be the 1st owner him go don enjoy Evrytin b4 him go giv the husband, na like say person suck orange com give the remains to anoda person. Na first tenant go Njoy house pass no matter the amt of renovations or packaging .
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
very daft post.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by CyberG: 2:14am On Sep 12, 2011
Interesting question. The majority of female answers are VERY good but the benefit is for the guys. Most guys would read the response and be more convinced to just sign your puss.y and move on. Ladies better be writing your heart break NL post as soon as you begin banging the guy - not new at all. One more thing: I laugh when a lot of Naijas who grew up with different values adopt wholesale face value of western values. Most western girls will fuc.k and do whatever they want but when they are 30 and no guy marries them or they are 60, divorced, maybe no kids and still searching, they live with it. Naija girls begin to copy the same thing 18, 19, 20. . ., 25, 29, expiry and resort to desperate measures to marry any guy who will give them the time of day. Then, they start playing all kinds of games and tricks, getting a baby daddy, looking for some charms, visiting baba in the village to get kids, etc, etc. The oyinbos that you copy never care till they kaput. . .can you drink that cup??
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 2:17am On Sep 12, 2011
Uhmm. What does this have to do with who own the woman's body? undecided undecided
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Ranoscky(m): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2011
thuao:

I think na turn by turn. The BF or BFs 1st own am later com carry give the husband. I tink na the BF enjoy pass cos na him be the 1st owner him go don enjoy Evrytin b4 him go giv the husband, na like say person suck orange com give the remains to anoda person. Na first tenant go Njoy house pass no matter the amt of renovations or packaging .
True talk, my broda!

No mind all these girls dem, make dem dey hia dey pretend. Dont be surprised that som are even sucking on d[/b]ick, and som are being [b]f[/b]ucked while replying to threads. *Just like I do watch on WSHH where some girls are sucking on another guys [b]d[/b]ick while on phone with their boyfriend.* What a creature! After every-every, na another man dem go carry that their worn-out [b]p[/b]ussy give, make im chop wetin odas don chop remain. Father lord, have mercy! They all have their respective boyfriends that scews them hard. Now, a question was asked "who owns thier body? Boyfriend or husband?" They came up with bullshit replies, forgottin that bullshits are for the birds. just like som1 said " they are trying to be economical with the truth." But the fact of the matter is, we all know them VERY WELL, and the truth is, they give their boyfriends the [b]fresh orange (fresh p[/b]ussy) to enjoy, and give their husbands the already sucked-up and dried-up remains from the orange (wasted [b]p[/b]ussy). Just like a friend told me: My mom told me to always give my used toys to the [b]less previleged.

Now, tell me. Who are those less previleged?

Oloun, men don suffer!
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Jenifa1: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2011
Of course NEITHER!
is she a piece of property?
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by stilphunky: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2011
@Topic The husband has the final share. Lets be mathematical here. If five boyfriends were involved before mr husband came along and each one taking 5% each. Mr husband is left with 75%, however mr husband musn't be bothered and should be satisfied with his 75% final share cos he also must have had his own extra 5% shares from other girlfriends before MADAM came along.

wink wink
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by HISchild: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
sex before marriage (usually promiscuous) is a very bad idea (comes with problems, physical and especially spiritual, sin)

What The Lord GOD says, for “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
- 1 Corinthians 6:13

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Ofido(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
all of u guys here are jst presenting the issue as if say TooToo dey finish up or the thing dey degrade as u dey use am. Who fit measure how many tootoo don carry. Free me that remains to ur husband, even the boyfriend na ur 1st or 2nd. Who owns the body infull and intact is who u are loving at a point in time. Ther is nothing like left over in any tootoo.
Tootoo way u never Bleep before na stil fresh tootoo no matter how many penny don enter am.
Never u say husbands na leftover them dey eat or u go knw say wifes too na left over prick them dey chop, Simple
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Ranoscky(m): 4:33am On Sep 16, 2011
U neva hear say dem dey wash expanded and xpired toto so, e go normal and be like fresh one, ni?
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 4:38am On Sep 16, 2011
The only person who owns the woman is the woman herself.

Slavery days is over.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Fokativ: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
Both
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
me angry
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by ignis: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
I choose to look at it from tpia 's perspective... I pity that family.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by drnoel: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
none of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Pictures Of Male Officers Searching Private Parts Of Ladies / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.