Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State (30439 Views)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Only capital punishment will deter human brutes from attacking and raping defenceless and powerless girls and women.
I will support lynching of rapists once confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Alegirl: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2016
SO SAD
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death sentence.It's the only way out of this madness.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by delishpot: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Well, when rape was becoming rampant, people we're busy blaming dressing and shakara of women for the attack. Now they are visiting homes to rape women and sometimes boys. And it is becoming an everyday thing. An issue we should have joined hands to nip at the budat we left until now. Anyway, it is not too late to take steps. This trend should not be taken lightly. A rapist would rape not withstanding if the woman was locked up in a convent
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by dikeigbo2(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Adeoba10:
Lets assume d name Ughelli was Kanfacha or kastina.... Comments dat follows will include THATS WAT DIA QURAN TOT DEM, buh now dat it happens in ug HELL i, just check d comments dat follows.... Set of factory fitted hypocrite.

Say something reasonable and stop playing hide and seek.
As for all rapists,cut off their diccks and feed it to the dogs
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by LAUWALI222(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
tyson99:
Hmmmmm may God protect us from evil men
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by oyalunasamuel(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
cryreal men don't rape.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Spicycat:
Northern people what can you say about this? At least you have a chance for retribution take it while it lastsgrin
LOL no need the hypocrites won't comment but most of us know that the supposed Christians committed this evil act but then again I'm sure the religion does not support this, it's clearly an individual or group act but yet if this happened in the north both the religion and the people will be castigated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Missmossy(f): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
So terrible and disheartening. Pity the victim.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nostradamu(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death sentence.It's the only way out of this madness.

I swear. Like wtf? Those mofos in the senate (including some of my party members, APC) won't make this sort of issue a national one. Rather, it's how to reduce the age of consent for marriages that they'll be gunning after.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by xxgig(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
THIS IS MY OWN THEORY, A CULT GROUP JUST HAD ITS INITIATION, AND THOSE RECENTLY INITIATED ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RECENT CRIMES IN THE COMMUNITY.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Spicycat(f): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

LOL no need the hypocrites won't comment but most of us know that the supposed Christians committed this evil act but then again I'm sure the religion does not support this, it's clearly an individual or group act but yet if this happened in the north both the religion and the people will be castigated
I've always say it and i will continue to say it that Muslims are more religious tolerance than any other religion that i have come across, just imagine if this had happened in the north, you would have been hearing Muslims this Islam that from the Christian clans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by BetaThings: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
elopee3000:
in ur part of countrythe so called alfas or iman rape young helpless almajiri boys you people belong to mali yemen or somalia

And in your part of the country, your pastors are worse
Rape of boys by priests is an international scandal well known to the informed
So where should we send them when everywhere is a haven for them

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/13/notorious_abusing_pastor_wont_serve_time_pastor_partner/
http://newsrescue.com/early-marriage-or-raping-of-underaged-10-stories-of-men-of-god-in-nigeria-churchrape/

It is high time they barred ignorant people from posting on NL
It takes a lot of time to get to the meaningful ones

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
MilesLamar:
shocked na wa o.. And I have work dia to travel don dey fear me sha . .

What's dis füçking abokii saying?
Unpalatable truth
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by BetaThings: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Spicycat:
Northern people what can you say about this? At least you have a chance for retribution take it while it lastsgrin

What retribution? we only need to point out that rape is a universal problem which some misguided people due to brainwashing use as a propaganda too against the North and Islam

I am very disappointed. A guy can play politics with rape, but a lady!

Testosterone can push anybody from any region/religion/age. Men just need to exercise self control

The fact is that I can challenge anyone in Lagos to let us try and call for the files on sexual assault cases in the family court in Lagos and let us see if the propagandists will not run away

Meanwhile, I sincerely pray that you never have the misfortune of being a victim of this grievous evil
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by BetaThings: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
delishpot:
Well, when rape was becoming rampant, people we're busy blaming dressing and shakara of women for the attack. Now they are visiting homes to rape women and sometimes boys. And it is becoming an everyday thing. An issue we should have joined hands to nip at the budat we left until now. Anyway, it is not too late to take steps. This trend should not be taken lightly. A rapist would rape not withstanding if the woman was locked up in a convent

Did you read that they used a mallet?
It is beyond the regular sexual urge
Masochism is also involved

These guys needs to be arrested and like one lady once suggested
Put them in a room, leave the door open, chain their JTs to a pole, give them knives and set the room on fire from the side opposite the door
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Jibreen4u(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

I'm proud of this your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Jacko01: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
It is pretty obvious this is not a trend but an act by the same gang or perpetrators

The same set of criminals are doing this.

Such a pity..... When they are cugt..... Hmmm they will knw six and half a dozen are different
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by elopee3000(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
BetaThings:

And in your part of the country, your pastors are worse
Rape of boys by priests is an international scandal well known to the informed
So where should we send them when everywhere is a haven for them

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/13/notorious_abusing_pastor_wont_serve_time_pastor_partner/
http://newsrescue.com/early-marriage-or-raping-of-underaged-10-stories-of-men-of-god-in-nigeria-churchrape/

It is high time they barred ignorant people from posting on NL
It takes a lot of time to get to the meaningful ones
u hear of our own but u people hid thoes committed by influential people in parts ur country , just like ur brothers re kidnapping under age in the south for sanusi and other emirs in the north pls u people should be in yemen or afganistan
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Jacko01: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

What are you saying
You are the bigger hypocrite
You guys that take wives of 12 years and have dem bearing children till they are 50 years
Do you knw hw many women in the north have vvf
Donu knw hw many women in the north die of child birth because the have pushed 7 times and are on pushing the 8th one
Dont go there abeg
Your religion no be am at all
Only muslims i respect are
Yoruba... Bosnian....tunisian....malaysian....albanian...moroccan... Algerian.....azerbiajan.....kazasthani.... As they only muslims who dont kill in name of allah.... The rest of una ....disgust me
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by emsheddy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
patrickdarlins:
Not the ughelli I am presently..... Am in ekuigbo right now...not hearing anything of such.... As I speak...

Ughelli is my second town when am in delta state.... All those/these news you putting up here.... I hope you getting it from the right source... Not just some fabricated stories...

I stand to be corrected!!

It's p.darlings
I stand with you on this bro! I live in Ughelli and I can't remember hearing anything like this nor similar rampant cases of rape! If it is cultism issues now, we know those stupid boys can start their foolishness any minute. But rape? it's very rare! I hope the poor girl recovers, assuming the news is true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Fourwinds: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
rosy1992:
That was so cruel and evil.
happy birthday. ..

my share of d cake
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by BetaThings: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
elopee3000:
u hear of our own but u people hid thoes committed by influential people in parts ur country , just like ur brothers re kidnapping under age in the south for sanusi and other emirs in the north pls u people should be in yemen or afganistan

We heard of your own inspite of spirited cover up attempts
Don't you own the press - Superscreen is owned by a pastor

When Ese Oruru broke, it was trending on twitter, various tv and radio talk shows discussed it
Your people keep young girls in baby factories (a most devilish practice and business), how much attention was paid to it on twitter and media talk shows?

God is beyond propaganda; it will not work with Him
You can only try to fool people, not God

You guys are all over the place, DCR, Brazil, but you should first try the Vatican and South Sudan (where soldiers are paid with rape on women)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Leopard2A7: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Just death sentence? Tried rapists should have their genitals scalded a thousand times with red-hot, rusted boiling ring and later fed to starved crocodiles.

That should do the trick - scare potential rapists to reconsider their perverted inclinations.

God bless you.

Until we start to execute rapists we are wasting our time.

We can use them to feed lions in the zoo or crocrodiles.

If I become president of this country I will ensure that rapists get the death sentence.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Leopard2A7: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Orikinla:
Only capital punishment will deter human brutes from attacking and raping defenceless and powerless girls and women.
I will support lynching of rapists once confirmed.

Gbam.

Once confirmed, tyre and petrol is recommended immediately.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jacko01:

What are you saying
You are the bigger hypocrite
You guys that take wives of 12 years and have dem bearing children till they are 50 years
Do you knw hw many women in the north have vvf
Donu knw hw many women in the north die of child birth because the have pushed 7 times and are on pushing the 8th one
Dont go there abeg
Your religion no be am at all
Only muslims i respect are
Yoruba... Bosnian....tunisian....malaysian....albanian...moroccan... Algerian.....azerbiajan.....kazasthani.... As they only muslims who dont kill in name of allah.... The rest of una ....disgust me
What has the number of wives being wed to a Muslim man got to do with the topic and also how am I a hypocrite ? Do you mean there are no Christians with polygamous home (s) ? If I'm not mistaken marrying of two wives or more has been happening even before the advent of religion in Nigeria if anything at all you're the hypocrite and a disgusting one at that and you think your opinion matters on Islam ?! Get off your high horse I don't see you condemning the act perpetrated by your fellow "Christian" brothers or whatever they are grow up and learn that there are bad people everywhere and they're not concentrated in a particular region "Sir".

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by laikas: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
signs that the world is comin to an end, give ur lives to christ.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by cardoctor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
This naija sef.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by elopee3000(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
BetaThings:

We heard of your own inspite of spirited cover up attempts
Don't you own the press - Superscreen is owned by a pastor

When Ese Oruru broke, it was trending on twitter, various tv and radio talk shows discussed it
Your people keep young girls in baby factories (a most devilish practice and business), how much attention was paid to it on twitter and media talk shows?

God is beyond propaganda; it will not work with Him
You can only try to fool people, not God

You guys are all over the place, DCR, Brazil, but you should first try the Vatican and South Sudan (where soldiers are paid with rape on women)
but millons of people from religion re dieing to be in westernworld which christian on country.what did north gave nigerians under age marriages almajiri who dont know his mother from birth only alfa that waya his ass.north started with maitesine later sharia den boko haram .i belive by now ur married with 4 wives and 24 almajiris
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Christ, it wasn't enough that they raped her, they had to "smash her head and eyes". Those animals should be caught, drenched with petrol, and set on fire. If volunteer executioners are needed, I am more than willing to travel to Delta State to perform the 'Civic Duty'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) / Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.