Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2870 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kokoboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016

The guy below me though, your network no sharp grin grin

Back to the issue, i think you should work to improve yourself first...
Secondly, move on bro, she prolly has someone already but she's definitely not out of your league ( i dont believe in that sh*t) ...

5 Likes

Re: ... by Emmytrill(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Guy free d babe! FTC grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
See questiƶn? undecided No o dnt let go, hold her wella.

Cnt u read the handwriting on the wall? Its very obvious she doesn't like you. And i know u know she doesn't but u still chose to make a fool of urself undecided

let her be! The right girl 4 u would surely come, without u stressing urself over her. smiley

*runs back to continue eating my food*

1 Like

Re: ... by shortgun(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
you don't have a ride? you don't have a house and you are chasing after one big girl.
don't you think your brain needs formatting?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Olalan(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Just let her go, seems she is not really interested in you cause of the obvious class difference, not replying your calls or messages is a slight to your person and I think you deserve much more.
Re: ... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
try met n her oneon one tell her how u feel.. she may be feeling some bad attuitude that she didnt like in u..
Re: ... by tizblink: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Which one is you're not in her league?
Bruv you killed it already.
Just let it go

1 Like

Re: ... by Jaycool18(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't think so bruh..

2 Likes

Re: ... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
nonsense
Re: ... by foolinlove(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
No such thing as leagues.
Re: ... by kokoboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: ... by bronzegoddess(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
awwwwn...come and like me too now. I'm very likable wink

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nickymezor(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2016
She aint into u OP... it's pretty obvious nw. Cast ur net else where.
Re: ... by kokoboy(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: ... by blayde(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
OP d problem is not whether ur in her league or not but rather if she feels d same way as U. D signs prove otherwise in dis case. Maybe she sees u just as a good friend. She missed u does not necessarily mean she loves u(not romantically). She just happen 2 miss d jokes and chats u used 2 have. It's not bad idea u opened ur mind to her though wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Reading your story I figured you both are bankers because of the clue "branch".

For material and status reason she may be way out of your league but in reality, we all the same in the eyes of the blade. I can tell you don't have low self esteem because if you do, you wouldn't even have the guts to challenge her to why she wasn't picking you calls.

What you need do is upgrade that your self esteem to confidence, When you talk look her in face and make her break the eye contact but when you being funny, Never look her in the face, she would just keep staring at you subconsciously thinking about how funny and great you are.

Don't bug her with calls or stalk her. Exhibit a body language with control around her but don't be cocky, How?

Purposely ask her questions you know she ignorant of ranging from politics, sports, religion, economics etc then when she fails, Lecture her on it and she would subconsciously percieve you to be an intelligent dude.

Make her confess her bad habits to you and use it against her by mocking her with it in private chat not public and do it always.

Play your card well and she's yours and remember the last rule, Don't be jealous. Sounds funny right? Yep, that's one rule that diffreciate a man from men.

3 Likes

Re: ... by KINGinVAHALA: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
See questiƶn? undecided No o dnt let go, hold her wella.

Cnt u read the handwriting on the wall? Its very obvious she doesn't like you. And i know u know she doesn't but u still chose to make a fool of urself undecided

let her be! The right girl 4 u would surely come, without u stressing urself over her. smiley

*runs back to continue eating my food*

Hey love, good morning!
You got my mail yesterday
Re: ... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2016
wink yea i did, replied u already
KINGinVAHALA:

Hey love, good morning!
You got my mail yesterday
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2016
shortgun:
you don't have a ride? you don't have a house and you are chasing after one big girl.
don't you think your brain needs formatting?
lol grin
Re: ... by dauntless15(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
kokoboy:
In summary, she's my coworker, she spent just 3 weeks at the head branch before she got transfered. In those three weeks we spent together, we got along that we call each other flirty names.

She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and you can't help but develop feelings for her after she left. I know she has a lot of guys in line for her, I looked her up on Facebook to check her pics and released her level high.

Most times I call she won't pick and doesn't respond to my msgs. I'm not needy cos I don't even call her much, I just call once a while so I had to challenged her and she said I call her at the wrong times when she's tired. The truth is I know those times I believe she had something going on for her.

She's not accessible at all. The confusing part is that when I went to her branch for official duty, she acted like she missed me so badly. Afterwards I called her but she didn't pickup again. I decided I was choking her up and stopped the calls. I have other girls and I know the way they act when they miss me.

I feel like I can't keep up with her pace, and I told her I like her on chat just to know whether she likes back. I know it's a risk that way but I decided to take it. Maybe she's just way out of my league and I just can't get her to give me her attention. Probably because I don't have a ride yet, no personal apartment etc.

Should I just let go?

forget what people are saying about having a house and car and chasing after a big girl, a girl is a girl and no one is actually big, its just your mind telling you what you want to believe, and you have serious low self esteem you got to work on that, dont be too loving girls hate wussies be a man sometimes pretend you have your own thing going on, dont let her tell you what to do be a man, show her you don't care but you actually do, maybe give her some space and whenever she feels like saying hi, you take your time before you respond maybe tell her that you've been super busy and feel like staying off the social stuffs for now, that maybe you two can arange a convenient time to meet if she wants. Stop the calls she already knows what you want but wants you to crawl on your belly for it. To wrap this up, shes not too big for you its just your low self esteem speaking there, sweep her off her feet with your own uniqueness but not in a way that shows you're not in control
Re: ... by lacasera14(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
kokoboy:
Seriously she kissed me on my lips when I saw her. Why why would she pretend she likes me then?
women and fake greenlights now that's the height of it,kissing you. but am not sure it was French kiss tho. I have a friend like that, op better run away before you end of in friend zone that is if you are not in already. 1 out of 100 guys gets outta friend zone, yea it's that difficult, worse of it, they'll give you hopes, clues and green lights and still end up with "I like you as a friend" so why the hell where you showing all the emotions? "am sorry I never meant to hurt you" Op run for ya life
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2016
kokoboy:
Seriously she kissed me on my lips when I saw her. Why why would she pretend she likes me then?
undecided
Re: ... by lereinter(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Listen to this. Song by

. Bruno mars

. title Nothing on you

. You sure find the answer there if you are smart.

. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: ... by GoldenJAT(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
what will be... will be.. divert ur attention from her.. and watch from a distance.

1 Like

Re: ... by nykolaax(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
lereinter:
Listen to this. Song by
. Bruno mars
. title Nothing on you
. You sure find the answer there if you are smart.
. Thank me later
i swear, this is so on point
Re: ... by kokoboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
I appreciate all the sincere comments.
Re: ... by onstelly(f): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am not going to comment
Re: ... by Nasri100(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chaii some guys sha. Low self esteem smh.
Re: ... by kokoboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wonder why some think I have low self-esteem. I thought NL is where somebody can pour out his heart anonymously.
Re: ... by omega25red(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
kokoboy:
In summary, she's my coworker, she spent just 3 weeks at the head branch before she got transfered. In those three weeks we spent together, we got along that we call each other flirty names.

She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and you can't help but develop feelings for her after she left. I know she has a lot of guys in line for her, I looked her up on Facebook to check her pics and released her level high.

Most times I call she won't pick and doesn't respond to my msgs. I'm not needy cos I don't even call her much, I just call once a while so I had to challenged her and she said I call her at the wrong times when she's tired. The truth is I know those times I believe she had something going on for her.

She's not accessible at all. The confusing part is that when I went to her branch for official duty, she acted like she missed me so badly. Afterwards I called her but she didn't pickup again. I decided I was choking her up and stopped the calls. I have other girls and I know the way they act when they miss me.

I feel like I can't keep up with her pace, and I told her I like her on chat just to know whether she likes back. I know it's a risk that way but I decided to take it. Maybe she's just way out of my league and I just can't get her to give me her attention. Probably because I don't have a ride yet, no personal apartment etc.

Should I just let go?

what was her answer to the bold part?

when you say she is out of your league, what do you mean? she has more money than you? she is too pretty? she's far younger than you? or she is ahead of you career wise?

When you stop calling does she call you to find out how you are doing? Are you just confusing her friendship for romantic feelings
Re: ... by joe17: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
omega25red:
what was her answer to the bold part?

when you say she is out of your league, what do you mean? she has more money than you? she is too pretty? she's far younger than you? or she is ahead of you career wise?

When you stop calling does she call you to find out how you are doing? Are you just confusing her friendship for romantic feelings
OP u need come and attempt these questions to the best of your knowledge.

Yeah if u can answer them sincerely, u will surely know ur chances without much advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google / Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. / check in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.