Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2506 Views)

I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by kosmo0(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is it wrong to think a girl is out of my league
Is it fear and is it bad for my dating life

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
baba no girl is outta your league , na when you no get idea of ur life, u fit think so,,rawbinsh,

who league help?

classy girls no dey date mechanic ,

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by soberdrunk(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
My brother dont let anybody fool you, the 'reality' is there are and always will be ladies that are out of every man's league and ladies that you are out of their league. There is always a chain of command in every aspect of life, the trick is to know where you belong and your capabilities. angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
U will hate such girl when u realize who is fvcking her.... U will just see her as worthless... Most of all these girls we classify as classic, u will be surprised that touts are fvcking dem... And even taking dem for granted while you are in ur world idolizing her....

Stop worshipping girls... They are nothing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by DozieInc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
CAF champions league Who league help?

Forget it, truth is not everybody is up to your taste or fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
No it is not.. Everyone thinks lyk dat. but wen u get closer to d girl in qwestion, d thought will fade away.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
U will hate such girl when u realize who is fvcking her.... U will just see her as worthless... Most of all these girls we classify as classic, u will be surprised that touts are fvcking dem... And even taking dem for granted while you are in ur world idolizing her....

Nice bro.. u deserve a well baked poopoo wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by nightingalee: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Watch this movie titled "She's out of my league" and you'll understand better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by 2dice01: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:
on supersport 3 huh...the main cast look portable like you tho
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by walebizz(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2017
iPurge:

Nice bro.. u deserve a well baked poopoo wink
this guy is crazy ehn....laffing my ass out grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by walebizz(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]I can understand the op, don't think u are too low to date any girl.....confidence matters to girls, ugly guys date the finest chicks and don't chicks are proud to have dem, it the confidence that matters

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:
is it me eyes or did i just spot an U-17
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2017
walebizz:
this guy is crazy ehn....laffing my ass out grin

grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by HarunaWest(m): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:
why the hect are you so pretty angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by HarunaWest(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2017
kosmo0:
Some ladies are actually outta our league.
no offence.but such is life.
and some guys too are actually outta other ladies league.you wouldn't expect to date an olosho,and an Atikus daughter can't marry a palm wine tappers son cos he broke and classless. Such is life,follow your category

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

Yh...definitely your eyes! angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:

Yh...definitely your eyes! angry

u look so young I think u must be 34..
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2017
2dice01:
on supersport 3 huh...the main cast look portable like you tho

?!
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by MrWhaley: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Bruh, it's not your eyes o! grin
But I think it's an U-19 rather...hehehe.
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Aregs(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
My brother dont let anybody fool you, the 'reality' is there are and always will be ladies that are out of every man's league and ladies that you are out of their league. There is always a chain of command in every aspect of life, the trick is to know where you belong and your capabilities. angry
How can you be so smart

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by luminouz(m): 3:49am On Jan 27, 2017
dingbang:

Ur impressing me these days...... grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2017
luminouz:

Ur impressing me these days...... grin
lipsrsealed

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Why kill yourself over one gurl when the gurl is killing herself over one Random guy.

There are so many fishes in the river to chose from

The following conditions can make a girl above your league
If she's a prosts

If she's a runs gurl

If she's an olosho

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by fullstreets: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, if u play the Glo Premier League and she plays the EPL.
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by 4ckyou: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Why kill yourself over one gurl when the gurl is killing herself over one Random guy.

There are so many fishes in the river to chose from

The following conditions can make a girl above your league
If she's a prosts

If she's a runs gurl

If she's an olosho

what's the difference between the three?
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Lovechyld101(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Don't class any babe if u do u might end up feeling she is way out of ur league when infact its just packaging, if she like let her drive G-wagon I will walk up to her with my leggedisbenz, Bro the Sky is wide enough for the bird to fly. Do ur own mak I do my own.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
You said it all.
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
kosmo0:

The presence of free will in every human being makes it possible for any sane, sound and valuable girl (person) to have a choice. Therefore, literally, a man who falls short of a particular lady's need in a man, at any point in time, automatically makes such a man below her league.

But since assumption is the worst form of ignorance, that means as a man it's expected of you to approach with confidence and honesty any girl you admire, and hear from her before concluding whether or not you meet her reasonable need (fall within her league) in a man.

Meanwhile, since simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, it makes any lady whose standard of quantifying a man of her league is on the basis of superficiality rather than realness - good attributes and to some extent presentable physique - a petty. Honourable men do not associate with petty women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
4ckyou:
[/b]

what's the difference between the three?
The difference is clear bro.

Runs gurls might not necessarily fück for money. Their deceptive tendencies distinguished them from other two. Runs girls can claim to love you just to rip you off your belongings.

Olosho fücks for money. Even as low as N500, you can get down with them. Their workplace is more or less a well. So you might not enjoy it.

A prostitutes is higher class olosho. Yes they fvck for money but in most cases, they do big boys.
THIS category are well kempt. They are most concerned about their workplace hence the need to keep it clean

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by iamDaisy(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:
grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
grin
Have you watched it? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Break Up Message To His Girlfriend / How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. / 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.