Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix (31642 Views)

Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Zumarocket(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
H
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by martineverest(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
why can't messi take responsibility for failure like ronaldo is doing? behaving like a kid joor
because Ronaldo haven't gotten to any final with Portugal

15 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by lordabili(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why is he begging him? Nonsense! Let him go jor he won't be missed! Otu oshi

#istandwithCr7

Lalasticlala

You're a dippy scoundrel! Messi won't be missed?? You really need to upgrade your cerebrum and get more acquainted with the personality and influence of Messi on and off the pitch. You sound so immaturely sentimental.

8 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dynamo77(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
I feel really sorry for messi...
4 finals played, non won embarassed

To me, he is a legend already

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by arent88(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Sard:
Egoistic cry baby. Losing is part of life.
However, the same people begging him now criticized him heavily before and during the competition. Lily-livered people; they can't even do without him and they were criticizing him.
i knew u dint knw what u were saying the moment u mentioned ego and messi in ur statement.

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by LAUWALI222(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
NEVER
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by LivingDiamond(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Messi wink wink wink pls don't go...
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2016
GOAT Messi, Long may you reign. There has never been anyone as talented as this legend. kiss kiss, Penaldo fanboys are happy you didn't win the trophy cos they know Cr7 will never win anything with Portugal. Bunch of haters

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Middlefinger1: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
why can't messi take responsibility for failure like ronaldo is doing? behaving like a kid joor
Ronaldo taking responsibility for failure?

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Jozzy4: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
martineverest:

don't mind him, he doesn't know how it feels to lose in more than 3 finals. I feel for the guy though
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Netfad(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Exactly Messi 's motive for crying and announcing the retirement after losing the third consecutive final.

He knows he is going to be begged back.

Messi seems to have got a clue from General Muhammad Buhari, after losing three presidential elections in rows, He cried and said he wouldn't contest the presidential election again. Buhari was begged back to contest and he won.

Our President has inspired Messi!

Lolz...very funny Buh much obliged

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Pyno30: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
prstge007:
who he epp.
Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Highbhee(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
New Queen fr town

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dapojaja(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Rooney did likewise @ Man U and fans con vex beg am till they com increase him alawi
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Yeah..don't leave now bro
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Jozzy4: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
But to say the truth, this Messi have sense o

announcing his retirement now brought back his respect from Argentines . Now they will be more supportive

nice move. good tactic

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Dollipsejay:
CRY CRY BABY
As much as facts put it that Messi is better than Ronaldo..
I still prefer Ronaldo..

CRY CRY BABY

It's okay to cry especially when youre hut. It's just human.

Ronaldo on the other hand had a bad "match" and when approached my media men, He arrogantly collected their Microphone and threw it in the pool.

It's okay to like whoever you want, just be reasonable when comparing and drawings conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by blackwizwise(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
they should let him be,and try a tournament without him.he may be the bad luck for them you know
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
Ronaldo will never know what it feels like to be in a Final with the national team.

Portugal aren't expected to win anything, so even if they get knocked out of the group stages, it's still success grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Seunnzy(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Dollipsejay:
CRY CRY BABY As much as facts put it that Messi is better than Ronaldo.. I still prefer Ronaldo..
CRY CRY BABY
Thank God u mentioned FACT..Ur preference in kesh voice "THAT IS JUST A FALLACY"
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Charles4075(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
I just hope one foolish human being won't turn this thread to Messi vs Ronaldo ish again..... Fuc.king hate that thing
Just mention their name my guy.. I dey your back. Dem nor fit do you anything. wink wink

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Coldsteel(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Living legend
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Netfad(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
prodiG:
shocked And one mumu supporter is saying they love messi more than their mother.SMH undecided

Am sure dat guy mama go don disown am by now...lol

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
lordabili:

You're a dippy scoundrel! Messi won't be missed?? You really need to upgrade your cerebrum and get more acquainted with the personality and influence of Messi on and off the pitch. You sound so immaturely sentimental.

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by daveyjay(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
He pulled the first penalty kick across the crossbar...he set the losinq pace...

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Netfad(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
blackwizwise:
they should let him be,and try a tournament without him.he may be the bad luck for them you know

FUNNY ENOUGH U MIGHT ACTUALLY BE RIGHT
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by agrovick(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
Mtcheeeww, the same Ronaldo that was acting like a condescending biatch after Portugal failed to beat Iceland or the Ronaldo that was throwing a tantrum after they fell behind to Hungary?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Seunnzy(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Sard:
Egoistic cry baby. Losing is part of life.
However, the same people begging him now criticized him heavily before and during the competition. Lily-livered people; they can't even do without him and they were criticizing him.
U r d first person to ever claim that messi is egoistic!

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Lobasco(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
martineverest:

Ok Ronaldo never play final with portugal b4 abi? Ok dem never born u for 2004 I guess...

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by timijoseph01(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Argentina's problem is that their national team is not the Barca first eleven. It is Messi...and a host of some average players.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup with some teammates who were exceptional in their own right(Buruchaga, Jose Lous Brown). Ditto Pele and the Brazilian squads of the year 1958 and 1970(1970 guys...Tostao, Rivellino, Jarzhinio, Clodolado, Carlos Alberto).
Sharraap there.. Higuain,, Rojo,, Di maria all average players..??
Tell me how man ezceptional players were in Chile when they won the last Cup...

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Dollipsejay(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
DMeanMan:

It's okay to cry especially when youre hut. It's just human.

Ronaldo on the other hand had a bad "match" and when approached my media men, He arrogantly collected their Microphone and threw it in the pool.

It's okay to like whoever you want, just be reasonable when comparing and drawings conclusions.
i didnt say Ronaldo is a better than player than Messi.. i only said i prefer Ronaldo to messi

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dollipsejay:
CRY CRY BABY
As much as facts put it that Messi is better than Ronaldo..
I still prefer Ronaldo..

CRY CRY BABY
Who cares if u prefer Ronaldo?? D fact is messi is better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom State Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.