Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix (31648 Views)

Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
so in other words you're trying to say Messi's maturity is going backwards. Mature at 18 and a crybaby at 29 grin
Hmm.. Let me spell it out for u on his behalf.. Messi is naturally mature (as if not crying is proof of maturity) and d only reason he cried at 29 is because of built up emotions from loosing four finals. Gerrit??
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
so in other words you're trying to say Messi's maturity is going backwards. Mature at 18 and a crybaby at 29 grin

OMG! grin grin

dapizy02:

He is ur Messiah alone......Jesus is my Messiah.

Chai... Naija gat no chill grin grin
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
foladara777:

Messi's freak season was not even his best season.
By better stats, u mean better goal stats right.. Coz I understand stats mean more than just goals
And assuming we're talking about goals then messi still has an edge.. He has a significantly better goal per match average
by the way, docile is a synonym of Gentle, so you understand the 'context' now?

cc. Agrovick
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by buchhy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some Nigerians don't think before they talk that's why they remain very foolish. You are here criticizing a man who has done what ur ancestors and ur generations to come won't do. To you all who turn this to a Ronaldo vs Messi thing, how many finals has that Ronaldo gotten to?

4 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Abelpeters: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok; so na like dis e dey painnn? When he's flying lk monkey dey score goal agst man u in 2009 n also won in 2011 in uefa champs league! Rooney no retire then. Now just 4 finals na he want retire? Even if entire argentina retire.. We nigeria no care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

cc. Agrovick
Yielding to control or supervision, direction, or management.
Ready to accept instruction or direction.
synonyms
(yielding to control): compliant, malleable, meek, submissive, tractable
Thatz docile for u.. It doesn't actually mean gentle
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by wristbangle: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:

Penaldo only made one final and he was crying as if he was given hundred strokes of cane. cheesy

Your assumption is childish because do u think it's easy missing out on 4 straight finals?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Affable200(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Messi is a great man. Don't leave Messi, you will surely win it
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by pacespot(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
martineverest:
Maradona is messi's biggest problem

You definitely know about Messi and Argentina national team for saying this. That guy Maradona never wanted Messi to attain his level for the national team by winning the world cup.

Every talk about Messi has been in comparism with Maradona as if no other players ever existed in that country before Maradona.

Were they comparing Maradona with other argentine greats before him like Di'Stefano when he was donning the shirt of argentine team?

There are many believes that Maradonna fans who control most of argentine press and their football sphere are the people always criticizing Messi performance for national team. They keep putting pressure on the guy and causing him unnecessary stress.

They keep saying Messi barcelona is different from Messi argentina as if the quality in both squads are the same.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
foladara777:

Yielding to control or supervision, direction, or management.
Ready to accept instruction or direction.
synonyms
(yielding to control): compliant, malleable, meek, submissive, tractable
Thatz docile for u.. It doesn't actually mean gentle
meek doesnt mean gentle?
smh....
meek is even a synonym of spiritless.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Argentina's problem is that their national team is not the Barca first eleven. It is Messi...and a host of some average players.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup with some teammates who were exceptional in their own right(Buruchaga, Jose Lous Brown). Ditto Pele and the Brazilian squads of the year 1958 and 1970(1970 guys...Tostao, Rivellino, Jarzhinio, Clodolado, Carlos Alberto).
Oga so Higuain,Aguero,Di Maria, and mascherano are a bunch of Average players A team ranked number 1 in the world is an average team or a team that has been to 3 finals in 3 yrs is an average team.nawa for you ooo bros..Sh*t happens but dont tell me that Argentina ave gat an average team... Didnt you hear of the netherlands team of yohan cruyff that had the best players in the world and never won anything
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by pacespot(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
South America FA are asses!

Imagine, Argentina playing final and they decided to use brazilian ref.

It's like asking CR7 to come and referee a word cup final between Argentina and Brazil where Messi is expected to cement his legend legacy.

It's totally a wrong call to use brazilian ref in argentina match!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Penaldo only made one final and he was crying as if he was given hundred strokes of cane. cheesy

Your assumption is childish because do u think it's easy missing out on 4 straight finals?
was he the only person in the team that missed all those finals? Abeg make I hear word. The likes of Marcos rojo and di Maria were there and they weren't crying.......and u calling cr7 penaldo is also childish
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by SpenzaZoom(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
I just hope one foolish human being won't turn this thread to Messi vs Ronaldo ish again..... Fuc.king hate that thing

It's always bound to happen because Penaldo fan boys don't stay in their thread.
#TeamMessi

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by agrovick(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

cc. Agrovick
I believe foladara777 has given an apt definition of docile but I also get your gentle description which I feel is a good thing to describe someone.
We will keep going over this particular argument without a compromise, Ronaldo fans will say he is the better player while Messi fans will say that's not true. Let's just enjoy what the two legends have to offer.
Messi for me any day, any time.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by SpenzaZoom(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
was he the only person in the team that missed all those finals? Abeg make I hear word. The likes of Marcos rojo and di Maria were there and they weren't crying.......and u calling cr7 penaldo is also childish

Did the Argentines criticize Marcos Rojo and Di maria for failing to win the Copa? Reaching four finals and losing all of them is not a thing of joy to any professional. Even players cry after losing a semi final match, not to mention losing four finals.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by somehowpenis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why is he begging him? Nonsense! Let him go jor he won't be missed! Otu oshi

#istandwithCr7

Lalasticlala
Cr7 doesn't even stand with you..
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Daniyomex(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Even in bad times Messi makes history

What an epic Legend he is

Messiah is your name
U noticed dt too. My prayer is dt God should make me an impactful and indispensable entity in my generation-Messi is a typical example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:

tongue pele!
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by tonyslim11(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am not a messi fan I prefer Ronaldo but to say the truth Messi is a phenomena player a genius I felt his pain lossing Four finals luck has not follow him with Argentina #messidontquit.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let him quit, the ovation is loud now. He will forever be remembered for his landmark achievements.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Franky9584(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
wetin concern me? #teamCR7
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Franky9584(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
martineverest:
Maradona is messi's biggest problem
how do u mean?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sorry best player in the world, i know that sweet time is coming.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Dollipsejay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seunnzy:

Thank God u mentioned FACT..Ur preference in kesh voice "THAT IS JUST A FALLACY"
ok
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by skywalker001(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Exactly Messi 's motive for crying and announcing the retirement after losing the third consecutive final.

He knows he is going to be begged back.

Messi seems to have got a clue from General Muhammad Buhari, after losing three presidential elections in rows, He cried and said he wouldn't contest the presidential election again. Buhari was begged back to contest and he won.

Our President has inspired Messi!
Clown grin
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Youngzedd(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
ajalawole:
Am not a fans of messi or ronaldo, but to say the true. Messi have nothing to prove at international level. He should just stay with barca that's all

What about Olympic and under 20 world cup?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Omonigeriarere: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
Sard:

Average players? what are you smoking?
While we can agree that he's better than other players in that team, they've some of the finest players in the world at this moment.
Anyone who calls Otamendi, Mascherano, Higuain, Nicolas Gaitan, Di Maria, Aguero, Pastore, Lamela etc average players must have been either delusional or unfamiliar with anything called football.

Go check their FIFA world ranking and tell me if it was only Messi's performance that made them rank that high.
[/s]

And how many goals did the team scored on their way to World Cup final if I may ask? For your information, the only goal that was not scored for Argentine team by Messi was supplied by Messi but scored Di Maria.

Most especially, can you compare the performance of Aguero in MC to the one in Argentine team? A striker who could not score two goals throughout the tournament.

Higuaín, Dimaria, Aguero, Pastore, Lamela are still average players in their national team. Get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by chawtinz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
prstge007:
who he epp.
I tire o
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dj5naira(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Very photogenic.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by femi4: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Argentina's problem is that their national team is not the Barca first eleven. It is Messi...and a host of some average players.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup with some teammates who were exceptional in their own right(Buruchaga, Jose Lous Brown). Ditto Pele and the Brazilian squads of the year 1958 and 1970(1970 guys...Tostao, Rivellino, Jarzhinio, Clodolado, Carlos Alberto).

Modified...Thanks for all the responses. Wow!

Still....to slightly modify my point...Argentina has always had that problem of getting its good players together as a unit around Messi. (Maradona, during his stint as Albiceleste coach used dozens of players in the period 2009-10)....and that has always been the issue.
Wetin you dey smoke

Di maria
Aguero
Huguain
Otamendi
Mascerano......abeg gbagbe e, they were just unlucky
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by femi4: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

And how many goals did the team scored on their way to World Cup final if I may ask? For your information, the only goal that was not scored for Argentine team by Messi was supplied by Messi but scored Di Maria.

Most especially, can you compare the performance of Aguero in MC to the one in Argentine team? A striker who could not score two goals throughout the tournament.

Higuaín, Dimaria, Aguero, Pastore, Lamela are still average players in their national team. Get it right.
See gutter statement, nothing like average player for national team. Its either a good player is in form or not.

How many goals did Cannigia scored in Italia 90?
Maradona scored five times in 1986 World cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.