Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix (31644 Views)

Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by SuperSupremo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
dapizy02:

He is ur Messiah alone......Jesus is my Messiah.
Why are you too serious Na

Where is your sense of humor
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by akpakoboy: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why is he begging him? Nonsense! Let him go jor he won't be missed! Otu oshi

#istandwithCr7

Lalasticlala
Why the hating? Ronaldo ass lickers
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by sexyellency(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Exactly Messi 's motive for crying and announcing the retirement after losing the third consecutive final.

He knows he is going to be begged back.

Messi seems to have got a clue from General Muhammad Buhari, after losing three presidential elections in rows, He cried and said he wouldn't contest the presidential election again. Buhari was begged back to contest and he won.

Our President has inspired Messi!
who let u out
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by VanOmiyale: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sard:

Average players? what are you smoking?
While we can agree that he's better than other players in that team, they've some of the finest players in the world at this moment.
Anyone who calls Otamendi, Mascherano, Higuain, Nicolas Gaitan, Di Maria, Aguero, Pastore, Lamela etc average players must have been either delusional or unfamiliar with anything called football.

Go check their FIFA world ranking and tell me if it was only Messi's performance that made them rank that high.
So on point. That guy that posted that thrash doesn't know anything about football. Maybe he's a rugby fan.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Lush100(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Checked86:
The topic didn't say anything about Ronaldo and some people are mentioning his name as if he is the subject matter. Back to topic, Messi is just being unlucky. Argentina remain the best in the world. Ronaldo's biggest success is to be compared with Messi. Personal success is nothing to Messi. Messi is a leader unlike Ronaldo that would always wait for everyone to take penalty before he would step up to take the final one and celebrate like he had scored from 46m. Argentines should take it easy with messi and the rest of the team because they will definitely bring something back to them before 4years.

point of correction.
Argentina is not the best in the world.
pls talk of Germany b4 Argentina pls.
any any further FIFA ranking will see Chile better than Argentina... fact
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by fabre4: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Argentina's problem is that their national team is not the Barca first eleven. It is Messi...and a host of some average players.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup with some teammates who were exceptional in their own right(Buruchaga, Jose Lous Brown). Ditto Pele and the Brazilian squads of the year 1958 and 1970(1970 guys...Tostao, Rivellino, Jarzhinio, Clodolado, Carlos Alberto).

Modified...Thanks for all the responses. Wow!

Still....to slightly modify my point...Argentina has always had that problem of getting its good players together as a unit around Messi. (Maradona, during his stint as Albiceleste coach used dozens of players in the period 2009-10)....and that has always been the issue.

aguero mascherano higuain dimaria average?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by humbleself242(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
All time best LEO

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by MoyoGENERAL: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Argentina's problem is that their national team is not the Barca first eleven. It is Messi...and a host of some average players.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup with some teammates who were exceptional in their own right(Buruchaga, Jose Lous Brown). Ditto Pele and the Brazilian squads of the year 1958 and 1970(1970 guys...Tostao, Rivellino, Jarzhinio, Clodolado, Carlos Alberto).

Still....to slightly modify my point...Argentina has always had that problem of getting its good players together as a unit around Messi. (Maradona, during his stint as Albiceleste coach used dozens of players in the period 2009-10)....and that has always been the issue.

What? Host of some average players!!!!
Pls don't ever mention that anywhere!
A team that boast of; Higuan, Aguero, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Banega, Pastore, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Macherano, and Messi himself! Now which National team in the world can boast of such crop of players with decent quality!

Argentina's issue isn't players, It is football luck! Sometimes it happens, that's just life!
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Dam5reey(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

What? Host of some average players!!!!
Pls don't ever mention that anywhere!
A team that boast of; Higuan, Aguero, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Banega, Pastore, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Macherano, and Messi himself! Now which National team in the world can boast of such crop of players with decent quality!

Argentina's issue isn't players, It is football luck! Sometimes it happens, that's just life!

See you...
They all produced an average performance. .

That HiguaiƱ is a waster back to back...
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by P0intBlank(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

This is not correct
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dapizy02(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Why are you too serious Na

Where is your sense of humor

But u should not play wit ur maker na.....how would u feel if ur birthright is given to ur Jr brother.

But we gud bro.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by SuperSupremo(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
dapizy02:

But u should not play wit ur maker na.....how would u feel if ur birthright is given to ur Jr brother.

But we gud bro.
Hey don't go that far....

Jesus is the Messiah alright but never a creator,in fact he can never create a common housefly except God his creator and my creator

I see him as a messenger of God as many prophets but never attain any divinity

Besides jesus never claimed divinity nor creating anything

Jesus said his God is our God and he worshipped him too wholeheartedly.

He kept saying he can of his own self do "nothing" and only God is good and not him right in the bible but you stubborn scorpions together with your European masters and business pastors kept forcing that on him.

Even in Job 25:4 it states....

How can a man born of a woman be righteous or clean to be compared to God.

Now me and you who is really misplacing name titles here
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dapizy02(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hey don't go that far....

Jesus is the Messiah alright but never a creator,in fact he can never create a common housefly except God his creator and my creator

I see him as a messenger of God as many prophets but never attain any divinity

Besides jesus never claimed divinity nor creating anything

Jesus said his God is our God and he worshipped him too wholeheartedly.

He kept saying he can of his own self do "nothing" and only God is good and not him right in the bible but you stubborn scorpions together with your European masters and business pastors kept forcing that on him.

Even in Job 25:4 it states....

How can a man born of a woman be righteous or clean to be compared to God.

Now me and you who is really misplacing name titles here

Choi 4 going as far as quoting a verse in d Bible......I surrender. #Peace
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by SuperSupremo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
dapizy02:

Choi 4 going as far as quoting a verse in d Bible......I surrender. #Peace
The ultimate truth must be told without fear nor favour my brother

Only true shall set us free in this pretty dishonest world

Peace unto you my brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom State Under Construction (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.