Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix (31645 Views)

Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Toluwarni:
Ronaldo will never know what it feels like to be in a Final with the national team.

Portugal aren't expected to win anything, so even if they get knocked out of the group stages, it's still success grin
how old were you in 2004, not to have heard of portugal vs greece euro finals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by wristbangle: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
martineverest:
because Ronaldo haven't gotten to any final with Portugal

Wonderful response bro.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
agrovick:

Mtcheeeww, the same Ronaldo that was acting like a condescending biatch after Portugal failed to beat Iceland or the Ronaldo that was throwing a tantrum after they fell behind to Hungary?
still better than the always docile and reactionless skipper, messi.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by wristbangle: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

And what eventually happened when Portugal lost against greece? He cried like a battered and frustrated baby.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Lobasco(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

Bro e tire me ooo,Nairaland should stop accepting underage fellas on dis forum....

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

1. Docile is not rwily an apt word to use in this context.
2. Messi has always been and will always be better than Ronaldo
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by MuyiRano(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Imagine no one is even talking abt Chile being champion. Everyone keeps talking abt Messi's premature retirement from d national team. Messi stole d show from Chile just as Olamide vs Don Jazzys saga at Headies was d talk of d town dat no one remember Eva Allordiah's proposal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
wristbangle:

And what eventually happened when Portugal lost against greece? He cried like a battered and frustrated baby.
he was 19 not 29.

didn't you even say he never made a final?

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Checked86: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
The topic didn't say anything about Ronaldo and some people are mentioning his name as if he is the subject matter. Back to topic, Messi is just being unlucky. Argentina remain the best in the world. Ronaldo's biggest success is to be compared with Messi. Personal success is nothing to Messi. Messi is a leader unlike Ronaldo that would always wait for everyone to take penalty before he would step up to take the final one and celebrate like he had scored from 46m. Argentines should take it easy with messi and the rest of the team because they will definitely bring something back to them before 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dollipsejay:

i didnt say Ronaldo is a better than player than Messi.. i only said i prefer Ronaldo to messi

My Bad! Sorry cheesy cheesy
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by thaoriginator: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol, Messi Otu obo grin

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by agrovick(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

Hehehehehe, go and check the meaning of docile plus Messi just demonstrated how reactive he can be.
Back to Ronaldo, how can you blame someone else for your misfortune (Iceland of all teams). Messi already accepted his and decided retirement is the best but Mr Ronaldo found a way in blaming Iceland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
foladara777:

1. Docile is not rwily an apt word to use in this context.
2. Messi has always been and will always be better than Ronaldo
1. It fits my context.
2. your personal opinion
at r7's peak, he was just as influential as messi, except you just started watching football two years ago.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Lobasco(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Checked86:
The topic didn't say anything about Ronaldo and some people are mentioning his name as if he is the subject matter. Back to topic, Messi is just being unlucky. Argentina remain the best in the world. Ronaldo's biggest success is to be compared with Messi. Personal success is nothing to Messi. Messi is a leader unlike Ronaldo that would always wait for everyone to take penalty before he would step up to take the final one and celebrate like he had scored from 46m. Argentines should take it easy with messi and the rest of the team because they will definitely bring something back to them before 4years.

Ok it's certain they will bring back sometin for them in 4 years? Oda countries sef no dey play football abi? Abeg let's commend Chile for playing better once again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by wristbangle: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

he was 19 not 29.

didn't you even say he never made a final?

Lol I wasn't the one who made that comment.

Btw, how old was messi when he made the first copa America final, (18), yet he never cried.

Who is the matured one now?

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

That was 2004, when they had Luis Figo, not now

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by anigbajumo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lobasco:

Ok Ronaldo never play final with portugal b4 abi? Ok dem never born u for 2004 I guess...

U need to upgrade yer cerebrum. It was figo, simao, deco nd tino costa influence Portugal in 2004 not ronaldo. Who knows ronaldo in 2004 compared to when the Portuguese team need him most. Messi hav won gold medal in 2005 with Argentina u-17 world cup, won 2 fifa golden ball (2005 nd 2014), won silver (runner up ) with agentina 3x then Olympic gold medal for Agentina. Tell me the achievement of ronaldo??

Messi has peformed well internationally than ronaldo, disput it if u av a valid argument.

From 2007 till now wen CR7 known as face of soccer globally he is yet to win a plastic medal with Portuguese team.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

1. It fits my context.
2. your personal opinion
at r7's peak, he was just as influential as messi, except you just started watching football two years ago.
And when exactly was cr7's peak?? 2008, 2013,14. Well none of Ronaldo's stats in those years measure up to messi's stat in 2012 which BTW was not his best year. And besides we're not talking about form here, we're talking about ability.
And again, docile doesn't fit your 'context'

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by davibid: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sard:

Average players? what are you smoking?
While we can agree that he's better than other players in that team, they've some of the finest players in the world at this moment.
Anyone who calls Otamendi, Mascherano, Higuain, Nicolas Gaitan, Di Maria, Aguero, Pastore, Lamela etc average players must have been either delusional or unfamiliar with anything called football.

Go check their FIFA world ranking and tell me if it was only Messi's performance that made them rank that high.

Its so sad that some persons only talk based on sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Lobasco(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
anigbajumo:

U need to upgrade yer cerebrum. It was figo, simao, deco nd tino costa influence Portugal in 2004 not ronaldo. Who knows ronaldo in 2004 compared to when the Portuguese team need him most. Messi hav won gold medal in 2005 with Argentina u-17 world cup, won 2 fifa golden ball (2005 nd 2014), won silver (runner up ) with agentina 3x then Olympic gold medal for Agentina. Tell me the achievement of ronaldo??

Messi has peformed well internationally than ronaldo, disput it if u av a valid argument.

From 2007 till now wen CR7 known as face of soccer globally he is yet to win a plastic medal with Portugal .

Anoda barkin dog spotted..who dey follow dis one bark? undecided
Who scored the lone goal that took portugal to the final against the netherlands?
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lobasco:

Who scored the lone goal that took portugal to the final against the netherlands?
U calling him barking dog doesn't invalidate his argument neither does your mention of d lone goal against Netherlands

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Elxandre(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
foladara777:

And when exactly was cr7's peak?? 2008, 2013,14. Well none of Ronaldo's stats in those years measure up to messi's stat in 2012 which BTW was not his best year. And besides we're not talking about form here, we're talking about ability.
And again, docile doesn't fit your 'context'
let's use messi's single freak season to define the rivalry even when r7 posts better stats every season for the most part.

no battery to debate further.
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by loomer: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Exactly Messi 's motive for crying and announcing the retirement after losing the third consecutive final.

He knows he is going to be begged back.

Messi seems to have got a clue from General Muhammad Buhari, after losing three presidential elections in rows, He cried and said he wouldn't contest the presidential election again. Buhari was begged back to contest and he won.

Our President has inspired Messi!

Make una dey think before una dey talk jare. Beg ke?.
He's 29, next international competition is probably 2years from now. He couldn't win a trophy with d national team at his prime, what else should he do than resign. Abi him never try reach?

He's tired of the disappointment called the national team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Jacko01: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
You denied Nigeria two international honors

Who you think say swear for you

The babalawo wey cook the jazz strong

Na we we for 9ja do you lik thos.... You neva chin chun chim
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol I wasn't the one who made that comment.

Btw, how old was messi when he made the first copa America final, (18), yet he never cried.

Who is the matured one now?
so in other words you're trying to say Messi's maturity is going backwards. Mature at 18 and a crybaby at 29 grin
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
prodiG:
shocked And one mumu supporter is saying they love messi more than their mother.SMH undecided
lols i saw it and almost laugh my ass out
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by dapizy02(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Even in bad times Messi makes history

What an epic Legend he is

Messiah is your name

He is ur Messiah alone......Jesus is my Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by ozor1: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

leave the kid ,he is still growing..he became socially aware 6 or 7 years ago,every thing that happened before that time,he doesn't know so allow him

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by ozor1: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Every Portugal and Argentina match is now messi vs ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cry-baby-ass-nigga grin grin
The guy above me though grin
Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by foladara777(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

let's use messi's single freak season to define the rivalry even when r7 posts better stats every season for the most part.

no battery to debate further.
Messi's freak season was not even his best season.
By better stats, u mean better goal stats right.. Coz I understand stats mean more than just goals
And assuming we're talking about goals then messi still has an edge.. He has a significantly better goal per match average

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix by anigbajumo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lobasco:

Who is this mumu, You wanted to compare ronaldo of 2004 to 2007 till date??

A blind man will even tell u that ronaldo is nothing in Portuguese team of 2004 in the present of simao, deco nd Almighty figo.Now they are no more in the team, tell me the success of ronaldo so far??

Statistics has shown it that messi had performed internationally than ronaldo without being prejudice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom State Under Construction (Photos) / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.