Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. (1036 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
And I kinda like it undecided cry

Neva thought I did see a day lyk dis Choi choi

Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm.......undecided

Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmm.......undecided

U didn't evn allow d topic settle down eh angry
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by foolinlove(f): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Here's the thing about the so-called friend zone: females own their bodies. And they are bodies, with a brain and heart and soul inside.

Women aren't vending machines that you put kindness into and sex comes out.

If you are nice to someone, it should be because you're a genuinely nice person - not because you expect something in return.

The friend zone thing doesn't exist. It's just a term guys use to explain away the fact that they got "rejected". Every female has the right to "reject" you regardless of how nice you are. She owes you nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by Greene66: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Just like the person above mentioned, every female has right to reject you irrespective of how great or nice you were to her. She owes you nothing.

There is no such thing as friendzone. Man up and move on. Besides you are still friends.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by Breadmaker: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
Here's the thing about the so-called friend zone: females own their bodies. And they are bodies, with a brain and heart and soul inside.

If you are nice to someone, it should be because you're a genuinely nice person - not because you expect something in return.

The friend zone thing doesn't exist. It's just a term guys use to explain away the fact that they got "rejected". Every female has the right to "reject" you regardless of how nice you are. She owes you nothing.
And you think it is only women that friendzone men?

I have a lot of friendzoned ladies too, and I agree with other part of your comment.

I appreciate them for whom they're and what they have been to me but I owe them nothing.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy grin I can't remember saying we ain't frnds Mr Green66.. so dha fück you saying bro?
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by foolinlove(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Breadmaker:
And you think it is only women that friendzone men?

I have a lot of friendzoned ladies too, and I agree with other part of your comment.

I appreciate them for whom they're and what they have been to me but I owe them nothing.

Am talking in terms of the male op. Were it a female, I would have reversed the genders.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

You are wrong ma.. check ur dictionary for the meaning of friend zone.

As a matter of fact she is dating already.. so where is the reject coming from ? Or u expect her to double date?
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by Greene66: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
MilesLamar:
cheesy grin I can't remember saying we ain't frnds Mr Green66.. so dha fück you saying bro?

1. I am not Mr.

2. I never mentioned that you said you ain't friends did I?

3. So wtf are you now saying?

Grow up kid
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by foolinlove(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
MilesLamar:

You are wrong ma.. check ur dictionary for the meaning of friend zone.

The friend zone is what you were in before you realised she wasn't interested. You were in her zone of friends BEFORE she "rejected" you.

Only you see it differently. That you were a suitor and then you got rejected and put in the friend zone.

Dude, you were in the friend zone the whole time. It's also known as : BEING SOMEONE'S FRIEND.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Greene66:

1. I am not Mr.

2. I never mentioned that you said you ain't friends did I?

3. So wtf are you now saying?

Grow up kid

Hmmm I give up on u bro.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

The friend zone is what you were in before you realised she wasn't interested. You were in her zone of friends BEFORE she "rejected" you.

Only you see it differently. That you were a suitor and then you got rejected and put in the friend zone.

Dude, you were in the friend zone the whole time. It's also known as : BEING SOMEONE'S FRIEND.

Ma we just met.. not evn up to 24hrs haba shocked
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by foolinlove(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
MilesLamar:

Ma we just met.. not evn up to 24hrs haba shocked

So get over it and move on.
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

So get over it and move on.

No I can't.. I like it so much

Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by lacasera14(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
All of you saying move on move on, you guys haven't really fell in love, it's harder than you think, esp when you see the person everyday, smiling flirting with other guys, feeling happy without you and all this is happening after she has rejected you. worse still you are obsessed with her, you can't think straight, she occupies your thought, her smiles brightens your day, her charming eyes melts your heart, and yet she tells you"I have nothing for you" after you've worked hard, hurt yourself to please her, received some hopes from her and at the end y'all say dude should just move on like a traffic light order indicating green after a red. Well ........... Move on niggas
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2016
you lie op... u av cried ur eyeballs out... it's OK u feel good about yourself
Re: I Have Just Been Friend Zoned.. by MilesLamar(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
you lie op... u av cried ur eyeballs out... it's OK u feel good about yourself

big bois dnt cry.

(1) (Reply)

. / easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... / See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.