Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) (57591 Views)

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by fernandooleku(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by ace4tunde: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wait till Black Friday for 50% discount on all items. grin

4 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by WriteMind: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol. But this is common if you're marrying from the East, no matter your economic status as a man. My own list was even 4 pages (& this is despite the earlier assurances by finace to 'work on it). I asked for prospective father in law to monetize the list so I can pay, & it came up to N580,000 in summary.

So, you see, if you see a man that marries from the East, don't comapre his expenses with the 'flamboyant' ceremony of the on ethat marries from the West, North or Middle Belt. The bulk of the expenses of the first 'guy' had been spent on bride price.

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by alobright17(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Not that much. It's only 2 pages .
You can't be serious
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by soos: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
u need spiritual conji deliverance. #conji goat
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by wellmax(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iranu
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by x6blade(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
For wetyn na
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Alvinnado(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just two pages and you are shouting,maybe u haven't come across 10 pages
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by alt3r3g0: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only pay if the father is a Dangote or Otedola...you can even use the list to apply for bank loan as its an investment grin

3 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by oochi123(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na wa.so a particular tribe still do this? Men una dey try
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by KenModi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bb
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by macaranta(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Endtime list
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by phenase(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
cool If he is the Son of Dangote, there is no Problem.

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Sirpluv: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:

and if i may ask, whats your definition of a better person: money or personality?

Its a shame that we define a person today in naija by the size of his bank account, the society looks down on
you when u dont have money and worships the one who does forgetting that tomorrow the man who doesnt have today
may have tomorrow.
Most of the stories of great men we have today have next to nothing when they tie the knot. Am sure obama will never be able to
afford that list when he married his wife, imagine if a thing as ephemeral as what its in the list above made Obama walk away,
just imagine what Mitchell will be feeling today.
Please lets get our priority right, that a man doesnt have money in his bank account today or cant afford something today doesnt mean
he wont be able to tomorrow- lets stop defining God's best creation by pseudo things.
You just spoke my whole mind , i was dissappointed to see that that comment came from a man. . .Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Alvinnado(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's how this old men and women in the village go about giving long list, as if they are selling their daughters to the man,whereas after everything the guy shares half of their family problems. NO WONDER some son in-laws are stingy to their in-laws

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by abimbola74(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Opportunity 2 c money start a better life...#smh
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by taemilola(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Johntata: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Guy, to me d list is much, d brides families thinks u r d Dangote in town. Let dem knw dat dr r so many fishes in d river. Drop dr list n walk away....
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Joshrob(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anyone that believe this list is real and not fabricated should have his or her brain recheck..
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Africanpride: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
And these fools wonder why there daughters are not in there husband house, or for the ones in there husbands house they getting mistreated by there husband and these girls can't live the marriage cos if they do then there church rats of a parents wound have to refund the money which they probably can't afford. So the poor girl is stuck in a bad marriage. Wise up people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Ekuru: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Not that much. It's only 2 pages .
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by alobright17(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:

If I may ask, do you write obituaries

Now, a better person that would have held her hands and make her his.

He walked away! You walk away too when hurdles are much, uh?

Making no single sense

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Daniyomex(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:

Really? Did u see the part where the father in law dowry is 400k and the mother in law dowry is 200k?..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na to go sell his property to fund the wedding remain be dt

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by keypad1: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:

and if i may ask, whats your definition of a better person: money or personality?

Its a shame that we define a person today in naija by the size of his bank account, the society looks down on
you when u dont have money and worships the one who does forgetting that tomorrow the man who doesnt have today
may have tomorrow.
Most of the stories of great men we have today have next to nothing when they tie the knot. Am sure obama will never be able to
afford that list when he married his wife, imagine if a thing as ephemeral as what its in the list above made Obama walk away,
just imagine what Mitchell will be feeling today.
Please lets get our priority right, that a man doesnt have money in his bank account today or cant afford something today doesnt mean
he wont be able to tomorrow- lets stop defining God's best creation by pseudo things.
my brother i respect you. You too much. I wish i can give you my sister to marry. Truly great men today were poor men of yesterday.

God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
This has got to be fake.

Like wtf?
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Omotakins(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:
If one can't dance, don't nod to songs.

If he was financially buoyant, he wouldn't mumble a thing.

And, hope he knows, the lady will definitely get a better person.
wat is dis one saying? chai, there is trouble

3 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
All for one PĂș$$y One pot bellied Alhaji is getting for less

Hahahahahaha. I laugh. Im glad the girl is standing up to her parents thats loyaly. If na me Id get her pregnant and giver her father the finger
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by intruder15(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin grin no 21 got me laughing. 1 big gen and 10 litres of fuel. grin grin ... Like seriously? They dont ve generator

4 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by koxi: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
That would-be in laws are from Akwa-Ibom.
Confam!!!
Akwa-Ibom ado'ok

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Afritop(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
For this kin economy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Rest In Peace Vivianc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.