Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) (46960 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Cherishing(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jesu
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
NOT AGAIN!!

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
holy
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg, it's not the earpiece! The wrong use of anything is dangerous... Was he going to listen to music in dream world? Of what use? Lesson for us all. Rip
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Taryur3(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
this does'nt look real, looks like an art to me angry
Na Here u dey sleep?u joined dis forum last month u already spent 11days...u are qualified for an award
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by teamobanabo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jeesuss..
RIP
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lets take a moment to thank earphones for helping us ignore all stupi.d people around us but the trailer is not just stup.id but wicked. Rip!!!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
callmelanner:
This accident cannot stop 90% of Nigerian youths from using it Myself included
mtchewww it depends on how u use it, just be carefully
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by peetayo: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is fake
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by mikylon(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blood of Jesus
HOLY
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh Lord of mercy! Infact, emergence of ICT and complementary items are doing us more harm than good.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
sweetyme001:
Lets take a moment to thank earphones for helping us ignore all stupi.d people around us but the trailer is not just stup.id but wicked. Rip!!!
God i pray i stop using in a busy road, buh i always look back whenever am using it, expect when am alone in the house
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Taryur3:

Na Here u dey sleep?u joined dis forum last month u already spent 11days...u are qualified for an award
grin lolz oga e no concern you cool

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
[img]http:/

Is he dead?

O Shiit!!

Not funny

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Not funny

Your feedback is highly appreciated and would be taken under advisement.

Thanks.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by jamalchance(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Don't tell the the pink stuff around him is the brain ..... Yuck
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Your feedback is highly appreciated and would be taken under advisement.

Thanks.
grin good

what a way to die! why sleep with earpiece on?

R.I.P
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
this does'nt look real, looks like an art to me angry
I know u are a 12yr old girl. Konfam!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by glossy6(f): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Caliph69:
See as brain waste. Something many on Nairaland lack.

What was the quality of the brain

Anyway RIP
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Kiish(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
I thought i has seen it all.. Boy, was i wrong....
RIP cry cry
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
I know u are a 12yr old girl. Konfam!
what's the meaning of the shii you wrote up there?

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

What was the quality of the brain
Anyway RIP
Abeg d body is just a vesel. Worry abt where his spirit is now
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eww! This is really graphic.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
what's the meaning of the shii you wrote up there?
I swear all these dumb girls forming english...in fact una fadas!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
grin good

what a way to die! why sleep with earpiece on?

R.I.P

How we die does not really matter.. How we lived however is what we should focus on.

I stopped being afraid of death after my Aunt died less than 5 Minutes after we just had a casual conversation from cardiac arrest.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
I swear all these dumb girls forming english...in fact una fadas!
swerved biko
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by iswallker(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
RebelChip:
There is every chance this young man was murdered....

Otherwise,

(1) How do you explain that even the truck vibrations on starting didnt wake him up?

(2) I thought drivers checked under their trucks and removed wedges before they start their trucks?

(3) How are we sure this young man is not havin any beef with anybody in the company.... Maybe he fought someone yesterday who probably found a way to spice a drink he was given while under the truck? Thereby making him to fall into deep sleep and not hear the truck start?

So many things don't fucccking add up!!

Mtcheeeew.... I forgot we lack forensics in these useless nation and that he is a poor man who suffered to feed, suffered to sleep and still suffered to die!!!!

dont use hear phones in public places...thats the moral of the story... angry
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
swerved biko
Hehe no vex grin i'm not trying to make u angry just trying not to be too good to u. Oya smile for me small naa grin
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:

How we die does not really matter.. How we lived however is what we should focus on.

I stopped being afraid of death after my Aunt died less than 5 Minutes after we just had a casual conversation from cardiac arrest.
Sorry about your Aunt

I use to be afraid of death before now...had one mindset that I'll die young(God forbid)

I live everyday believing I won't stay long on earth....
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.