Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) (46961 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kiish:
I thought i has seen it all.. Boy, was i wrong....
RIP cry cry
I see
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
iswallker:

dont use hear phones in public places...thats the moral of the story... angry

Its "Ear Phones" and not Hear Phones.... YOURUBA!!! SMH!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by yunglary(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rip one more soul dispatched to hades
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by tayo200(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
ouch
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
He must have been listening to music sang by his ancestors while sleeping under a parked truck that may move at any minute. Im sure nobody knew he was there. RIP sha.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by SirLewis(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by SirLewis(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
This story appears fake. It's not anatomically possible for one's brain to be displaced from the skull without having extensive damage to the head. From the pictures the head of the supposed victim appears intact both from the front, back and even the side with the facial features still noticeably identifiable This won't be possible taking into consideration the weight of a fuel tanker. Also notice that there are no tyre tracks with blood stains if truly he was crushed by a tanker. Don't believe everything you see on the Internet. Nevertheless be very observant when you're making use of earphones and on the move.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh God. What a way to die.... . Too gory.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by nnalove(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
photoshoot:
Blood of jesus shocked
cover us
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by chawtinz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
My God I don't pray for anyone to experience this....make I go burn my earpiece sharp sharp! Earpiece u badt gan see wetin u coz
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by hoodboy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
The earpiece is not the culprit in this case, chances were he was deep in sleep, even if he couldn't hear the truck he still would have felt the vibrations from the truck. the driver of the truck should have checked carefully before mounting his truck, plus the deceased is also to blame for sleeping under a truck
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by iswallker(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
RebelChip:

Its "Ear Phones" and not Hear Phones.... YOURUBA!!! SMH!

typo sorry... wink
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Puresolutions: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Take this off nau
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
RebelChip:
There is every chance this young man was murdered....

Otherwise,

(1) How do you explain that even the truck vibrations on starting didnt wake him up?

This was the first question I asked myself , didn't he feel the vibration of the truck when it started ?
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
callmelanner:
This accident cannot stop 90% of Nigerian youths from using it Myself included

The person who took. this picture too......hmmnnn
I'm thinking maybe the police should start arresting people who use earpiece on the streets. They constitute a public nuisance. There's time for everything. I use it but only in the confines of a room, at home or work. Gosh! This sight is gory!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by taxsman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls is the man dead?
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Very painful ...... God rest his soul...
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just negodu the way gray and white brain matter just scatter everywhere. That's to show that the skull exploded while being crushed.
My kid bro needs to see this.

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by doskie(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
kimnicki:
this is gory
i swear.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by doskie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
this does'nt look real, looks like an art to me angry
its real.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by doskie(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
its real. I love you.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Government should ban the use of headphones/ earphones in the Public immediately. Death arising from its use in the public is on the increase. I know some people will argue that whichever way, we would all die but some deaths are avoidable.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by MrLittleFinger1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
I tell you!
I dont even know which is more tragic. The dead or the courage to snap!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
It looks fake
I think is fake
Its fake
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by MrLittleFinger1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Still declaring love in this tragic space?
Some people no get chill sah!
I hope she loves you back...
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Floyd45(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm going to comment this time by all means. Man! What the actual Bleep? What is it with nairaland and graphic photos man. Even with the viewer discretion notification, man it is wrong.
You come on nairaland every day and you see about 3 post on front page with graphic photos. It has to stop man.
These people have family members and all we do is splatter their pictures on the internet with one stupid viewer discretion is advised.
We don't have regard for the human life in this part of our bleeped up country man.
How many graphic photos do u see online even in the middle east where bombs are going off every other minute.
Haba! Is it because of traffic or what really? Why is it that every other day you come to nairaland to see one graphic photo thread or the other.
No meaningful information follows the picture, no manifest if it's a passenger bus, so i ask really to what end do these photos make the front page.
It is really sickening that we have no regards for the human life.
This shit pisses the hell out of me..
What values has nairaland come to be associated with on this front page other than graphic photos, the snake i killed under my bed, 25 photos you can relate to if your mother is a witch.

What the Bleep mehnn..

Seun..Man i have alot of respect for you. But this shit with graphic photos have to stop. Please i know i am ranting and all..What is the essence of these images online..
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
doskie:
its real. I love you.

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berlyn:
Aww! Cold don dey catch me.. But d person dat snapped dis pics (even closely) is capable of taking life.
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by youngest85(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
photoshop
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by MrKong: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=47015182][/quote]
This one wey una just dey love Berlyn upandan, my hand nor dey o Lala.. Me just want to be friend ni o. A very close one. wink
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Floyd45:
I'm going to comment this time by all means. Man! What the actual Bleep? What is it with nairaland and graphic photos man. Even with the viewer discretion notification, man it is wrong.
You come on nairaland every day and you see about 3 post on front page with graphic photos. It has to stop man.
These people have family members and all we do is splatter their pictures on the internet with one stupid viewer discretion is advised.
We don't have regard for the human life in this part of our bleeped up country man.
How many graphic photos do u see online even in the middle east where bombs are going off every other minute.
Haba! Is it because of traffic or what really? Why is it that every other day you come to nairaland to see one graphic photo thread or the other.
No meaningful information follows the picture, no manifest if it's a passenger bus, so i ask really to what end do these photos make the front page.
It is really sickening that we have no regards for the human life.
This shit pisses the hell out of me..
What values has nairaland come to be associated with on this front page other than graphic photos, the snake i killed under my bed, 25 photos you can relate to if your mother is a witch.

What the Bleep mehnn..

Seun..Man i have alot of respect for you. But this shit with graphic photos have to stop. Please i know i am ranting and all..What is the essence of these images online..
You've gat to chill man. We're just being Nigerian here, Anything and everything is news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.