Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? (4972 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by HerexG(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just recently I observed something that might interest you; it was what led me to the writing of this post. Now here is it friend of mine has this girlfriend who works in a bank, when you see this couple from afar you would think they are head over heels in love with each other. But recently I observed the lady and my friend don’t hang out as they used to anymore, so ask my friend about his babe and he dropped the bombshell to me. He broke up with the lady and I asked why.....why he would break up with such a sweet girl. And he started complaining about the lady, he said the lady wouldn’t touch anything in his house, there was a day he was prompted to ask her to cook but guess what the lady said; she said her pastor told her not to cook for any man who is not yet husband, clean the house she wouldn’t, all she does is eat the guys food, pass the night at his house and leave. The small home menial works a lady should do on her free-will without anybody telling them, is what this lady would say her pastor told her not to do until my friend comes to pay her bride prize. My friend kept bearing this until he was pushed to try out another lady, this new lady is not as beautiful and sophisticated as the former but she’s very homely, she does virtually everything a lady should do in the home without being told, this was what led to my friend breaking up with his former heartthrob. And now my friend told me how happy he is now with the new lady, he is right now planning to propose to the new lady.

Ladies please don’t fall for that old crap” My pastor said this, my pastor said that” use your intuition, be a matured woman upstairs, a woman of yourself, who makes and takes her own decisions, bearing all risk and consequences of the decisions made. For those still following their religious leader’s teachings, know that these old religious practices you hold in a high esteem might not stand the present test of time; no religious book has got a new revised standard. So don’t lose that man because of any religion, like my pops will always say “play your own part, there the true owner lies”

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/06/should-single-lady-cook-for-her.html

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Dezolo(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
single lady, boyfriend undecided what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by ezychris(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmm.... I dey come
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dnt know, ask em daters.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dnt know, ask em daters....
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
single lady, boyfriend undecided what are you saying?
You ignored my mail @mimzy's cousinundecided
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by 0ubenji(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Her pastor must be very stupid(if he exists) The imaginary pastor sees it unbiblical cooking for him.. Buh religiously qualitative to pass the night at his place.....
Hmmn...is dis even a story?

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Dezolo(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
firstking01:
You ignored my mail @mimzy's cousinundecided
I'm sorry. I don't check my mail again. After the voting, when I saw the result. I stopped checking my mail.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
A girlfriend should be able to cook and do some chores for his guy willingly not forcefully, because that is what some naija guys uses to determine wife material, to me the lady talking about her pastor is just being lazy she knows that once shes married to the guy then the guy will have no choice than to hire a maid and unknowingly to her the maid might end up becoming a madam.

3 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
A girlfriend should be able to cook and do some chores for his guy willingly not forcefully, because that is what some naija guys uses to determine wife material, to me the lady talking about her pastor is just being lazy she knows that once shes married to the guy then the guy will have no choice than to hire a maid and unknowingly to her the maid might end up becoming a madam
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
I love to cook so I guess I am not the best position to answer this question but it's not like is a must oh but is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by BoboFashion(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
I can cook, so she fit cook only noodles for me that all grin
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dated a girl some yrs back in Jos. She was beautiful and well decorated by God

But

When she visits my corner, she will cook, eat and then leave all for me to clean!

Today she is above 35 and single!!

Ladies, pls be wise cos men ar looking for PROBLEM SOLVERS NOT PROBLEM CREATORS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by NemzySeries(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
gals mata jst tire me.....personally I cant even allow ma wife wash ma clothes(especially boxers) bkos I'm more comfortable washing ma stuffs myself talkmore of giving galfwend clothes to wash but small small tinz like cooking & washing plate d'll begin to quote scriptures & sing hymns of disagreement as if cooking entails bin nude & wen u finally marry dem nw, datz aw d'll b giving u salt & pepper to eat like say person jst dey recover frm ebola attack

7 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by HerexG(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
0ubenji:
Her pastor must be very stupid(if he exists)
The imaginary pastor sees it unbiblical cooking for him..
Buh religiously qualitative to pass the night at his place.....

Hmmn...is dis even a story?

Bro the story is really than live itself, the lady passes the night at the guys house but won't allow the guy to come close talk less of touching, she gives the reason "My pastor blabla... ".
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by pedrilo: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:
I love to cook so I guess I am not the best position to answer this question but it's not like is a must oh but is not a bad idea.
my dear it is a must if u will marry, though no one will force u. lol
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
pedrilo:
my dear it is a must if u will marry, even though no one will force u. lol
Did you read what I just posted
It's not a must but is not a bad idea to cook for him too
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by pedrilo: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:

Did you read what I just posted
It's not a must but is not a bad idea to cook for him too
yea i read ur comment very well and i repeat in caps lock "YOU MUST COOK FOR THE MAN YOU ARE DATING"

3 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by 0ubenji(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
HerexG:

Bro the story is really than live itself, the lady passes the night at the guys house but won't allow the guy to come close talk less of touching, she gives the reason "My pastor blabla... ".
Hmmm...for d guy to buy dat cheap sale from d gurl for 24hrs sef baffles me...talkless of datin d gurl for dat long..
In dis age??

He grew up in sambisa ni..
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
pedrilo:
yea i read ur comment very well and i repeat in caps lock "YOU MUST COOK FOR YOUR BF/FIANCE BEFORE MARRIAGE"
Hahaha make I laugh jare, you are not serious my dear.
And again you don't need to force it, I believe every reasonable girl knows her duties
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by halfricanadian(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin sure will cook for him assist in his home duties bt not always we gat to drop d hints dat we hardworking o bt we aint a wife yet marry we nd u get full package

2 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by pedrilo: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha make I laugh jare, you are not serious my dear.
And again you don't need to force it, I believe every reasonable girl knows her duties
ok let me rephrase it "it is the duty of every reasonable girl to cook for the man she is dating"
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by realdee44(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
HerexG:
Just recently I observed something that might interest you; it was what led me to the writing of this post. Now here is it friend of mine has this girlfriend who works in a bank, when you see this couple from afar you would think they are head over heels in love with each other. But recently I observed the lady and my friend don’t hang out as they used to anymore, so ask my friend about his babe and he dropped the bombshell to me. He broke up with the lady and I asked why.....why he would break up with such a sweet girl. And he started complaining about the lady, he said the lady wouldn’t touch anything in his house, there was a day he was prompted to ask her to cook but guess what the lady said; she said her pastor told her not to cook for any man who is not yet husband, clean the house she wouldn’t, all she does is eat the guys food, pass the night at his house and leave. The small home menial works a lady should do on her free-will without anybody telling them, is what this lady would say her pastor told her not to do until my friend comes to pay her bride prize. My friend kept bearing this until he was pushed to try out another lady, this new lady is not as beautiful and sophisticated as the former but she’s very homely, she does virtually everything a lady should do in the home without being told, this was what led to my friend breaking up with his former heartthrob. And now my friend told me how happy he is now with the new lady, he is right now planning to propose to the new lady.

Ladies please don’t fall for that old crap” My pastor said this, my pastor said that” use your intuition, be a matured woman upstairs, a woman of yourself, who makes and takes her own decisions, bearing all risk and consequences of the decisions made. For those still following their religious leader’s teachings, know that these old religious practices you hold in a high esteem might not stand the present test of time; no religious book has got a new revised standard. So don’t lose that man because of any religion, like my pops will always say “play your own part, there the true owner lies”

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/06/should-single-lady-cook-for-her.html
she’s very homely, she does virtually everything a lady should do in the home without being told. Really? I thought you guys said ladies have nothing to offer a man other than sex. You boys & men are as confuse as president Buhari & former president Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by dufort(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seriously, it's annoying how lazy girls use their pastors as excuse not to help the man they want to marry, but they seriously expect those same men to spend money on them even though they're not yet married

3 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
pedrilo:
ok let me rephrase it "it is the duty of every reasonable girl to cook for the man she is dating"
Better now you are talking.
Thank you!
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
°Bad word no undecided is he husband? No. He better learn to use his microwave ...
....❤

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
awwww come on, are you kidding me!

the girl is fvcking the guy. she's already giving him husband benefits. she should go right ahead and complete it by cooking for him and doing his laundry.

mumu girl. yeye guy.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:
awwww come on, are you kidding me!

the girl is fvcking the guy. she's already giving him husband benefits. she should go right ahead and complete it by cooking for him and doing his laundry.

mumu girl. yeye guy.
°Bad word no! Sex was for HER pleasure,he just got to benefit.
Why would she then clean and cook for him? undecided
there is no gain or pleasure in that!

2 Likes

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:
nice... At least I know will not be scared of you not cooking for me grin cool ...
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Bad word no! Sex was for HER pleasure,he just got to benefit.
Why would she then clean and cook for him? undecided
there is no gain or pleasure in that!

sure dear. pardon my expression.

all I'm saying is, if she's going to give the excuse that "my pastor told me not to", then she'd better tell us what her pastor also told her about fornication.

making a meal can be viewed two ways:

it can be a drag and become tedious if you are forced to do it or

it can be a pleasant chore you happily engage in because you are doing it for someone you love.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
SmellingAnus:
nice... At least I know will not be scared of you not cooking for me grin cool ...
I won't cook you, better hire a cook oh
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by teejaypee: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Not everytime sha, but once in a while is Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out / Group For Singles Seeking Life Partners / He Never Told Anything To His Parents About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.