Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? (4973 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Breakups happen. She enjoyed him and on she moves.
jumping from one dick to another whereas she can avoid such occurrence...issorite!
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
YUNGLURD:
jumping from one dick to another whereas she can avoid such occurrence...issorite!
°She prolly like the jumping grin
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
rose54321:

Dude, I cooked for my guy, we even washed cloths together sef, but note the key word TOGETHER.
He knows better than to tell me to go and cook, cooking is not a big deal the issue is the circumstances that leads to the cooking, did he ask, compel or demand, or did you do it on free will.
I will cook on free will, but never on request by any man I am not married or engaged to.

I am not saying any girl should take my advice, infact I ain't advising any one, just saying what I do and what has been working for me.

If you know you who are and act responsibly nobody can take advantage of you.
Everybody likes free things, even myself, so I don't blame guys that expect wifely roles from girlfriends. It's up to the girls to draw the line.
Noted!
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Maybe. But I can't cook and cuz I think it's a "drag" ,I don't mind tellin' a dude grin
....he won't bother asking.

Lol.

though I don't believe you can't cook. But if he is a nice boyfriend he should teach you the skills involved in making a to-die-for meal.

I would.

grin
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°She prolly like the jumping grin
Badt gal
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Badt gal
wink wink wink
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
A girlfriend should be able to cook and do some chores for his guy willingly not forcefully, because that is what some naija guys uses to determine wife material, to me the lady talking about her pastor is just being lazy she knows that once shes married to the guy then the guy will have no choice than to hire a maid and unknowingly to her the maid might end up becoming a madam.

Dear the notion that cooking and doing domestic chores for ur boyfriend would automatically transform a lady into a wife is unfounded. I have dated girls that did all these things u have mentioned but I found them unworthy to be my wife. It is very germane to note that attitude counts when talking of wife material and not just cooking and washing. I do that myself and I dont see it as a big deal.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol.

though I don't believe you can't cook. But if he is a nice boyfriend he should teach you the skills involved in making a to-die-for meal.

I would.

grin
°Well,why can't he just cook instead sad I really am bad at it
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Well,why can't he just cook instead sad I really am bad at it

ofcourse he can cook instead, But do you really want to yield ALL the authority in the kitchen to him ALL OF THE TIME?

But you really should learn how to cook o. it is a necessary survival skill I think, besides, it's fun I assure you. get a cook book and start small.

You are allowed to use family members as guinea pigs in this case to taste your concoction. Lol.

I think guys should also know how to cook. smiley
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

ofcourse he can cook instead, But do you really want to yield ALL the authority in the kitchen to him ALL OF THE TIME?

But you really should learn how to cook o. it is a necessary survival skill I think, besides, it's fun I assure you. get a cook book and start small.

You are allowed to use family members as guinea pigs in this case to taste your concoction. Lol.

I think guys should also know how to cook. smiley
°Nah! I'll just get a house boy grin
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Shinkava: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:
I love to cook so I guess I am not the best position to answer this question but it's not like is a must oh but is not a bad idea.
Good....u and I can never have problem...cuz am lazy in the kitchen
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Nah! I'll just get a house boy grin

Lol. issorite. let's hope he doesn't put love potion in your stew.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I have spent much time with couples and in some cases the husbands complain that their wives most times claim to be tired when the husband needs action... It was later discovered that wife actually stresses herself more especially when kids start coming in and on household work... The solution was simple... Get a househelp/Nanny if you can afford one... Hope you get me now...
I understand dear just that I want a nanny, someone that can come n go.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Read your statements again and know why life is difficult for illiterates... lol
I see
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2016
onstelly:

I understand dear just that I want a nanny, someone that can come n go.
oh... Ok thats a good idea... I have considered exactly this in the past before... Anyway, you are darling... Missed hearing from you
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh... Ok thats a good idea... I have considered exactly this in the past before... Anyway, you are darling... Missed hearing from you
I am good and you, ha its the campaign thing and all that. Thank God its over
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Dear the notion that cooking and doing domestic chores for ur boyfriend would automatically transform a lady into a wife is unfounded. I have dated girls that did all these things u have mentioned but I found them unworthy to be my wife. It is very germane to note that attitude counts when talking of wife material and not just cooking and washing. I do that myself and I dont see it as a big deal.
That was why I said some men, at least out of hundred fifty does, they go into marriage without knowing her attitude other necessary things.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That was why I said some men, at least out of hundred fifty does, they go into marriage without knowing her attitude other necessary things.

Sure! Do have a swell day
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I see

Hi smiley
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. issorite. let's hope he doesn't put love potion in your stew.
°Love potion shocked
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I see

answer the question when will you cook for...

blesso ask her lol grin
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
onstelly:
I love to cook so I guess I am not the best position to answer this question but it's not like is a must oh but is not a bad idea.

u said u love to cook so please come and cook for me na
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Love potion shocked

yup. I could tell you stories. cheesy
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
onstelly:

I am good and you, ha its the campaign thing and all that. Thank God its over
my dear... Yes o... Thank God it's over... Infact I don't think I will ever involve myself directly in any campaign again...
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by onstelly(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
my dear... Yes o... Thank God it's over... Infact I don't think I will ever involve myself directly in any campaign again...
Lol its very stressful my dear but fun in its own way
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
robosky02:

answer the question when will you cook for...

blesso ask her lol grin
I am ready to cook for you now, come with your flagyl cheesy
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I am ready to cook for you now, come with your flagyl cheesy

flagyl?

what is that pls
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
robosky02:

flagyl?

what is that pls
Tablet in case you feel stomachache due to my poor cooking skills cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ioannes:

yup. I could tell you stories. cheesy
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Tablet in case you feel stomachache due to my poor cooking skills cheesy

you better meet blessograo to teach you how to cook egusi and native soup

I don't play with food cheesy
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
robosky02:

you better meet blessograo to teach you how to cook egusi and native soup

I don't play with food cheesy
gringrin I want you to teach me, it's romantic when a guy teaches his lady how to cook....

I'm with my pen and book ready to learn kiss
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by robosky02(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
gringrin I want you to teach me, it's romantic when a guy teaches his lady how to cook....

I'm with my pen and book ready to learn kiss

then come over cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) / Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.