Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

BE KIND TO READ THRU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE KIND TO READ THRU (521 Views)

How To Read Body Language Of Opposite Sex Correctly / Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. / Ladies, I Need You To Read This Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE KIND TO READ THRU by rockyh(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
A girl once had two guys she was dating simultaneously one is based abroad with a good life n the other an undergraduate who loves n cares about her With the little he has. The guy abroad treats her with disregard yet she still stayed with him cos he disvirgined ha n da have bn dating for abt 8 years her problems started after many years of bn away n back the guy abroad gave her the shock of ha life that it's over. She's now trying to devise a plan to be with the guy she left years ago by asking him to come n flex ha. If you are the guy will you be ready to flex ha for free without asking for sex
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
rockyh:
Y is it that when you find a guy who truly loves you cares n respects you, you push him aside for another guy who treats you like poo all in the name of he broke my virginity n after many years you indirectly want a relationship from the forgotten guy when it's clear to you that you are only a sex object to ur supposed me right with a stupid line of its been awhile we last saw can you please come n flex me
whats this one saying sef undecided

1 Like

Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by Dezolo(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided I'm sorry.. Repeat that please..
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by utenwuson: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
warisdis? gerarahea
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by mizzbouqui(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't understand
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by NemzySeries(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
............baba weldone Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo & u alone jst capsized another ship
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by lecturerdabo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
rockyh:
A girl once had two guys she was dating simultaneously one is based abroad with a good life n the other an undergraduate who loves n cares about her With the little he has. The guy abroad treats her with disregard yet she still stayed with him cos he disvirgined ha n da have bn dating for abt 8 years her problems started after many years of bn away n back the guy abroad gave her the shock of ha life that it's over. She's now trying to devise a plan to be with the guy she left years ago by asking him to come n flex ha. If you are the guy will you be ready to flex ha for free without asking for sex

Op! Sorry she treated that way!

Pls help take care of her pending when another abroad guy will show!!

Once again, Very sorry she TREATED U THIS WAY!!!
Re: BE KIND TO READ THRU by Triczchic(f): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lolz@to flex her for free.. Na data she be? grin

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Will You Do In This Scenerio??? / Am. Godwin. By. Name. Reside. In Lagos. 29 Yes Old. Looking. For. True.love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.