Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (50656 Views)

Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
pinshore:
Drama
uve spoken my mind... Infact comedy cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by SmithHumble50: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Me self wonder..
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Tjohnnay: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by yertyr(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dinhodinho:
TRUE TALK
Abeg where God talk am....

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Elle277(f): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
she never see the pay nah..
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pinkygee1: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
another area of corruption how will you be using her photographs to promote your show, out her consent.. EFCC pls.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Umarlulu: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
Hmmnn! Times are hard no vex kate grin
cheesy cheesy tell am
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by druxy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
oda
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Coldfeet(f): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!
That was mean! Don't make fun of someone's ill luck.

If you knew any better you'd know that Kate henshaw is a brand and akpororo did wrong by using her name to advertise an event she hasn't been duly informed about, it's also fraudulent because many Kate Henshaw fans will go there expecting to see her, and if she's not there what do you think people will say about her?
Hope you understand my point cos I'm just tryna make common sense cool

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by AJJ17(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wonder how we reason here o.....your picture and name is been used for an advert without your prior knowledge,you felt bad and spoke out,you became subject of criticism and ridicule by some Nigerians....which way 9ja?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by isax(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
pinshore:
Drama

SEE THE EPIC REPLY AKPORORO GAVE KATE HENSHAW @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/kate-henshaw-issues-48-hours-ultimatum.html

....anode drama don start

Meaning

Later when I say there are many clueless, useless and reckless op and bloggers it will be as if one is harsh.... Ok

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dezolo(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
That was mean! Don't make fun of someone's ill luck.

If you knew any better you'd know that Kate henshaw is a brand and akpororo did wrong by using her name to advertise an event she hasn't been duly informed about, it's also fraudulent because many Kate Henshaw fans will go there expecting to see her, and if she's not there what do you think people will say about her?
Hope you understand my point cos I'm just tryna make common sense cool
okay.. Now I'm mean huh? undecided

But I see the common sense you're trying to make cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dinhodinho(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
NA SO

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kate is right.
The desperado comedian must have used her name for marketing and lured sponsors to bankroll the show.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pippimp(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!

Please try that in a normal country. Go and use someone's name without their permission in this manner and see if you won't go broke from lawyer fees and awards. We are too used to doing whatever we like whenever we like. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pippimp(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:

Please try that in a normal country. Go and use someone's name without their permission in this manner and see if you won't go broke from lawyer fees and awards. We are too used to doing whatever we like whenever we like. Smh.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by milky3(f): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
''akpororo'', there's contents in this ur name ororo okra poo park ark roar pork poor. etc all in one name

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by godswilld10(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
Hmmnn! Times are hard no vex kate grin
yes ooo grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dezolo(f): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

oya na.. Let's wait for akpororo's apology tomorrow
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Those insulting Kate Henshaw are immature and insecure people.

When I needed Kate to cohost an event, I contacted her formally and she obliged gratis.
The event was the Nigerian premiere of the CNN documentary film "Girl Rising" to celebrate the 2013 United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child at the Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pippimp(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
oya na.. Let's wait for akpororo's apology tomorrow

That is not the point. It is not going to happen because there are millions of Nigerians who think like you. Who think that because Nigeria is a zoo, anything goes. Just remember, this is the reason Nigeria is still stagnant at over half a century.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dezolo(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

That is not the point. It is not going to happen because there are millions of Nigerians who think like you. Who think that because Nigeria is a zoo, anything goes. Just remember, this is the reason Nigeria is still stagnant at over half a century.
Then what's the point? You said it's wrong.. That means, the right thing to do is apologise, take down her name for the adverts and also apologise to the fans..

If you think Nigeria is a zoo, don't forget where you are undecided.. And I guess we all know where animals live in captivity for showundecided

grin Nigeria isn't stagnant.. We've had times of prosperity, calamity, etc..

If Nigeria's growth/state was plotted on a graph, it definitely won't be a straight graph.. I'm expecting something like a zigzagged orientation or something..
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by oodua1stson: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
some of you here just drop comments anyhow like you have a mental retardation

Someone is using her name falsely and you're here talking crap about free ticket to his bloody show?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by litaninja(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Did someone just say free publicity?
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Ranchhoddas: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
Receive sense!!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pippimp(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
Then what's the point? You said it's wrong.. That means, the right thing to do is apologise, take down her name for the adverts and also apologise to the fans..

If you think Nigeria is a zoo, don't forget where you are undecided.. And I guess we all know where animals live in captivity for showundecided

grin Nigeria isn't stagnant.. We've had times of prosperity, calamity, etc..

If Nigeria's growth/state was plotted on a graph, it definitely won't be a straight graph.. I'm expecting something like a zigzagged orientation or something..

I really don't understand you argument. This whole thing started with you agreeing with what akpororo did or have you changed your mind?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dezolo(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

I really don't understand you argument. This whole thing started with you agreeing with what akpororo did or have you changed your mind?
grin you know.. Tbh.. What akpororo did.. I don't support.. But my style is posting the opposite of what I know is right.. I'm just having fun..

See people attacking me for my comment, they've left akpororo and faced me.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
For ppl saying Kate has done the right thing, really? I don't believe Akpororo will be so dumb to use Kate's name for an event of that magnitude without her consent. What i feel is that both party are log in negotiation and she's yet to agree to a term with the organizers of the event...
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
For ppl saying Kate has done the right thing, really? I don't believe Akpororo will be so dumb to use Kate's name for an event of that magnitude without her consent. What i feel is that both party are log in negotiation and she's yet to agree to a term with the organizers of the event...

Only your writeup made sense to me

Oversabies just dey insult the guy

Will his team be so stupid to put her image up without any form of contact??

I mean ANY form?

Something went wrong and she ran to the social media first thereby making her innocent.

That was how seyi law was tackled till he came to explain and everybody took a chill pill

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
I didnt know that this boy that doesnt use moisturizer on his face can be crazy sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.