Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (50654 Views)

Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
izzou:

Only your writeup made sense to me

Oversabies just dey insult the guy

Will his team be so stupid to put her image up without any form of contact??

I mean ANY form?

Something went wrong and she ran to the social media first thereby making her innocent.

That was how seyi law was tackled till he came to explain and everybody took a chill pill

God bless you bro
And you too bro. Thanks!
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Daniyomex(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another drama about to unfold. Lemme quickly get a seat in the front row make I dey watch in 3D
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Thobiy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
someone up there asked what she is feeling like. people could be so ignorant and still pride themselves while at it. Don't u know some people would actually pay to attend that show just coz they think Kate henshaw would be there live and eventually get disappointed?
people would call her names for not showing up not knowing she was never involved in it. that would do a lot of damage to her brand.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by blackbartee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
And this life of a star, omo ko easy rara *in Lil-Kesh's voice*
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Darnyel: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldenruby:
So I'd pay for the event and won't see Kate Henshaw?
Must you lie to pull the crowd?

Anyway, I have never liked this apororo guy

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Darnyel: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldenruby:

To actually show she is a gentle lady she should have contacted the guy first to demand an explanation. Well, never sure whether or not she did. But if she never did then her move was not entirely good. Besides, it's not ladylike to say you do not like someone you don't have issues with. No disrespect m'am.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by sharrp: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
pinshore:
Drama

SEE THE EPIC REPLY AKPORORO GAVE KATE HENSHAW @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/kate-henshaw-issues-48-hours-ultimatum.html

....anoda drama don start
Misleading everyone by saying akpproro replied, I'll never click on ya stupid blog
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by doll912(f): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:
old mama youngy. park well abeg

In your deranged mind now, you made sense. Get the real facts before you comment. Bet no one in your entire clan looks as good as she does at that age. Suck up your hate!
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by kinibd(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
calm down madam

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by stchinedu: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
someone up there asked what she is feeling like. people could be so ignorant and still pride themselves while at it. Don't u know some people would actually pay to attend that show just coz they think Kate henshaw would be there live and eventually get disappointed?
people would call her names for not showing up not knowing she was never involved in it. that would do a lot of damage to her brand.

na una type dey insult wizkid when that ifeoma girl dey scam people with him name.

nice comment. cool
No mind the changeling undecided they just write without reasoning undecided
I wanted to reply the comment but its not worth it... undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by GenAnsahCinC: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
you dare not try this BS with 50-cent. you get a law suit. I guess Kate is a kind person. Why used her name for what she ain't know bout? middle finger to the comedian
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by franklinjoseph(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
Are you sure he did not contact you?
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by steveben7(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldenruby:

Lol buh he doesn't even no you exist
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by faithlelas: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
She is a woman with Pride, Burnt huz or not she has made it big Besides her appearance in the show will call most people attention. . She's only trying to help dat guy Ni
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Theoflux(m): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!
She doesn't know the rules of inviting customers... Akpororo knows this. Kate, abeg no vex; honourable commissioner arts and culture C/River state smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
I don't think it matters anymore. they already used it and it already out there
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by DONSMITH123(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
doll912:

In your deranged mind now, you made sense. Get the real facts before you comment. Bet no one in your entire clan looks as good as she does at that age. Suck up your hate!

just checked ur dp and noticed that you are the same lady that made away with my money.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by FrenchyL(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!

Hmmmm....that was rather harsh you know. I would like you to switch places with Kate and ask yourself if you would tolerate that you were being used without proper consultations. Things need to be done properly.

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by mavinkalot: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Kentox:
She is 100% right! It is high time we started[size=18pt][/size] doing the right thing. You cant just use someone personality or rather identity without informing her/him.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by ceejay4real(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
The actress through her management has issued a public disclaimer saying she's not been contacted in any way or manner for the said event.

Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw which is being advertised as the host of comedian Akpororo's comedy show; Akpororo vs Akpororo scheduled to hold on July 8, 2016 at Eko Hotek is currently angry.

The actress through her management has issued a public disclaimer saying she's not been contacted in any way or manner for the said event.
Kate Henshaw also writes,:

, ‘ There is a thing called RESPECT in this industry. The sooner people recognise this..the better it will be for all. Do not take my smile and simplicity for stupidity! Notice of 48hrs is hereby given to the organisers to remove my name and image from all publicity associated with this event. Thank you ‘.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMtRuVD52p/?hl=en

Come ooh, what's this fuss about comedian this comedian that lately? Comedian na work abi academic title? Well, it's only in a country like Nigeria that those who claim to be comedians will outnumber a whole state like Lagos! It just goes to show the low level of our IQ and mentality as a people as well as a high level of joblessness in the land. We spend too much time and effort on unproductive ventures, guess why we're still very backward in almost all spheres of human endeavour/ development. Akpororo, a comedian? Na wa o, maybe only in a madhouse like Nigeria!
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Dezolo:
I looked forward to this post, and here it is.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Epatty(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
whatever... dats nt my biz... hu dem done help, of course themselves
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Khez: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
who's she guys ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by greatseed: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

na una type dey insult wizkid when that ifeoma girl dey scam people with him name.
Better person! Am happy ur type is here jare, @least one can have hope dat we still pple who reason right and sensibly.....unlike some irritating slow poke who reason through d anus!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

Its even a lady for that matter; who supposed to take it personal, who said what's she feeling like...

You see how stupid som ppl are? the likes also followed buy liking and even sharing... mtcewww
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

Its even a lady for that matter; who is supposed to take it personal, who said what's she feeling like...

You see how stupid som ppl are? the likes also followed buy liking and even sharing... mtcewww

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke