Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him (2194 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Hoyinkansolami(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
lilzcee:
my gmail isn't working, how can we connect
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
Are you on WhatsApp?
yes
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bro, I feel your pain, in as much as your are experience it, just know you are not alone in these, am also a stammerer , I prayed, read book, yet no positive result.
For those haters with wrong comment, if your ever know what is like to be classified as being a social handicapped, due to speech impediment , you will only help but to sympathize with a brother
Anytime I ever think of speaking in public I get nervous, not because I lack words, it has only helped but depriving me from joyful moment way back from primary to secondary education…….am in my finals now ….thinking on how to go about my serminal and project presentation, though my self esteem has suffered great depression, but still, I just want to allow God do his thing

OP, we can be friends, if its ok by u
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Lilteece(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
Are you on WhatsApp?
08140062358 yes
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Mediapace: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2016
**MODERATORS CAN YOU GIVE ME 100 REASONS WHY THIS ISN'T ON FP**

HMMMMMM,IF AM TO BE A PRESIDENT A STAMMERER WILL BE MY VP

I pity stammerers,they are facing a whole lot of things, godgiftmaro we need to talk.

OP MAY GOD HELP YOU IN YOUR ACADEMICS COS THAT'S THE MOST DELICATE THING

To all those mocking OP God may turn you into a stammerers within days angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Twaci(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lalasticlala can u take this to front page?
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Mediapace: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Twaci:
Ohh! How old is he?
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Twaci(f): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Get me thru Aminat.
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Mediapace: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ok
Twaci:
Get me thru Aminat.
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
am not 15, i will be 19 this yr, buh if u see me, u will conclude that am 26, my problem no be here, stammerer, i look far older than my age, if i come across a stranger he or she will say as old as u are, u can't talk, making me feel bad
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 04, 2016
what makes u think am in secondary school? i finish secondary school last two yrs,
Mediapace:
**MODERATORS CAN YOU GIVE ME 100 REASONS WHY THIS ISN'T ON FP**

HMMMMMM,IF AM TO BE A PRESIDENT A STAMMERER WILL BE MY VP

I pity stammerers,they are facing a whole lot of things, godgiftmaro we need to talk.

OP MAY GOD HELP YOU IN YOUR ACADEMICS COS THAT'S THE MOST DELICATE THING

To all those mocking OP God may turn you into a stammerers within days angry
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2016
People say am a bad boy with no respect, how will i respect someone that makes fun of me, some will even know that am a stammerer buh will tell me to speak like a human being, i can't keep quiet everything, i like chatting and making friends, buh due to my difficulty to talk ,i make few friends, stay on my own, avoid people that hurt me am proud am this am that, u hurt me u expect to go close to you? funny people angry
Re: My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Lalasticlala help a nairalander, this is more important than snake and cossy's boob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Ladies Realy Want In Sex / ..... / There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.