Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ (820 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by Hoodnigga(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
One day beside ma moms shop, 2 gals de battle it out with abusive words. At first i was confused as to y de re fightin until i cam close nd heard wat de re sayin nd realised de were fightin over one cute guy besid dem. D quarrel later advanced t a full-scale fight, bt d funniest part z dat d guy did nt even try to seperat dem. So i decid to ask ladies wat turns dem to d extent of fightin over a guy. And ma fellow dudes wat will b ur reaction if two or three ladies were fightin over u
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wait until you become a lady,until then confusion is your portion.
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by Speeechless3(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wouldn't know how to answer this; since i myself have never and prolly would never see any reason to.
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by ClassCaptain(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
A Bro, the way the thing B and as i take C am , na either Because of the D of the He and Because they wanna F the G....
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by Hoodnigga(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
until then confusion is your portion.
just answer
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by chachanga: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ah, what are u saying?!

Wait until ur a lady and u:
a. Send a guy to school
b. Set him up
C. Abort like 4 pregnancies for him shocked
d. despite knowing all his fam aint worth shytt undecided
e. Then u find out, he's eloping with one cradle-snatched thot! angry
f. With ur MONEY, saved in his Acct, Ahhh? angry shocked
f. And u don't believe until ur bf takes u to jam dem @ their fave spot cry
G. And u now see ur bae romancing dis slim-@rsed maryjane angry

Omo, You will fight o! Ehn, you will turn to Patience Ozokwor with Hulk Hogan muscles, in fact, when u are later shown video replays of you trying to "rip the bytch'$ head off"; you won't believe!

The sacrifices women make for us guys, the sorrows they endue atimes and the bloody sense of entitlement & c0ck-eyed bravado boys bring to the table makes me respect women more and more; the good, the naive and the "crayyy" ones.

It's hard to judge really!

NB
No matter how pple color it some kinds of ladies wld always be tempted to vent physically especially in the sense of "dealing-with" the competing party debarring them from their priorly planned and feverishly envisaged romantic utopia of passions grin.

I wld have preferred them ganging up to deck the shytt oout of the guy anyways undecided
Re: Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Naa
Hoodnigga:
just answer

Ten Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Woman / How Would You React / Man Dress Totally Like A Girl' Be Careful! She Is A Man (photos)