Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! (368 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! by Rapmachine(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Now that the FG is about to sign the gender equality bill into law, ma niggas, relax and be happy, you no longer have to pay for the bills. No more hypertension during Christmas and New Year, no more paying of her transport fare, she go pay, you and your babe go eatery, she pay or you pay, organisations, start recruiting women as security personnel, if I hear say any woman ask for soup money ehn, we flog her yansh! I love the female folks.......
And lest I forget, ladies should start doing the toasting.......you wan toast me, inbox me, one on one is allow....

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBAM!!! SO ON POINT. ITS TIME for naija ladies to sit up and start taking responsibility, you cannot preach gender equality to me, and you expect me to do everything for you. Beyonce bought a bugatti veron for jayZ, Angelina jolie bought an island for bratt pitt, shakira bought jet for pique. etc. but in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. This is why i can never go into a relationship with a lady that depends on her parents financially.
Re: Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! by Rapmachine(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
that's the truth.

(1) (Reply)

"DNS Address Cannot Be Reached Problem" Please Computer Gurus Help Me O!! / How To Make Front Page With Pictures / Kwankwaso's Foundation Helps Ese Oruru's Abductor Meet Bail Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.