Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako (5270 Views)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / 5 Things You Need To Remember If You’ve Been Cheated On / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by christopheru(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
17 Childhood Insults You’ll
Only Remember If You Were
An Ajepako
this thread is dedicated to all Lagos brought up Ajepakoss like me... cheesy grin

1. “You mess, akpu fly gate.” grin

It makes no sense, but it still used to pain.

2. “You mess, all the fishes in the water
say ‘are we safe?'”
The ajepako was strong with this one.

3. “You mess, harmattan catch eba.”

HOW, ABEG?

4. “You mess, 5 akara form voltron.” grin grin
Hian!
5. “You mess, Babangida repeat primary 1". grin

primary 1.”
Why did we drag Babangida into it?

6. “2 kuli kuli attack your village,

nobody escape.” grin I can't forget this one grin
The kuli kuli must have been a badass.

7. “The finest girl for your village, na
monkey dey toast am.” grin grin
Why did this even pain us?

8. “The strongest man for your village,
na hot eba kill am.” grin grin
This still makes no sense.

9. “The tallest man for your village dey
use ladder climb maggi.” cheesy cheesy
Why is he even climbing maggi? e mean say una village people No tall pass "house fly" grin

10. “The richest man for your village
dey use shovel drink garri.” grin

Wetin concern me?
11. “Your scatter scatter teeth like

James Bond bullet.”
Kai! This one used to pain. cheesy

12. “You shit here, shit here, shit here,
dey find the LCM.”
This one was just extra razz.grin

13. “You bombastic element.” cheesy cheesy

Still don’t know what this means, but it used
to pain.

14. “American dusting powder.” grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Every primary school girl’s favourite insult.

15. “Born by mistake.” cheesy

Ouch!

16. “Water and garri make eba on your
wedding day.” grin grin grin

The most annoying answer to “what?” cheesy

17. “Tear tear, patch patch, omo baba
shoemaker.” lol grin grin cheesy

When you hear this song, you know there is
hole somewhere.

lemme not say them all... OYA ADD YOURS
cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
gringringrin

*Op Na dis kind play I dey like.... Yab, Yab grin

[size=15pt]•I dash you handkerchief, you use em sew Abgada , two yards remain...

•I blow catarrh you head em, chest em, use ten Naira bread finish emsmiley

•You see two kuli kuli for bed, you shout say, Mama Mama come see two twinssmiley

•See your flat head like cabin biscuitssmiley

•Dey fattest man for una village siddon on top akara oil no comotsmiley

[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
U shit here, shit there and shit there u and one dey fight, one dey separate, one go call police.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Darkseid(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg who still remember this poem

Two fighting

eba make them fight

akpu separate them

amala call police

Police get bear bear

It was dope as fuq.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Ranchhoddas: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nostalgia
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin wording wording.. Mehn.. I grew up in ph.. But Dem wan kill me for this game that year.. I was a stammerer sha.. So, before I talk 1.. Em don talk 10.. But I remember 1 shaa.. grin

"You mess, una landlord fall inside concom(container)"

But.. See one.. You go put thread for pesin head den com sing..

"One boy/girl carry catarrh for him head"...

Or if I say I be monkey be 1 be 1.. You say I be monkey be 2 be 2

grin

Or I kill my 1 star.. I kill my 2 star..

Smellymouth baba.. You fit relate ni? grin

7 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ur dundun belle like tafa balewa square.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by greatness22(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
We call it *wording* in warri, i remember pulling my best friend two teeth when i couldn't bear it again. grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
[email] I remember them daku, cray shii.

Here's one, the finest girl for your village na monkey dey toast am.

And see your black yansh like Devil bible.

Also, see your scatter scatter teeth like commando bullet.
MODIFIED:
You jump from two storey building na only your pata(pant) survive.

Your long prick like Abraham walking stick.

You shit_ here shit_ here shit_ here, you dey find the one wey you go marry.
The richest man for your village, na wheelbarrow be hin car.

You mess, all the fish carry bible dey go church.

Op, the stuff no dey pain me/us for ma side then. We go just dey find who sabi talk am pass. grin [/email]
grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Smellymouth: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
As a young boy growing up in Kaduna Barracks, I was the king of Jeers and Gibes aka "Wording" until dem transfer one warri soldier to the Barracks.

His son decided to take me down..

As we start, before I throw one Wording, the boy just dash me this one --"You mess, Babangida repeat primary 1"

The thing pain me but I dey form hard man

All my fans dey hail me grin

The final WORDING that brought tears to my eyes was--" You shiit here, shiit here, shiit here, you dey find the LCM?

As I look back,i saw all my fans laughing at me, Chaii!!

There and then, I knew my reign was over..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by goldbim(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
7' o'clock never reach you dey pursue elewa..your 4corner head like 2b book.Back then in my hood we used to call it *messing*. grin.how time flies!!.Maturity ti take over.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Laveda(f): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin wording wording.. Mehn.. I grew up in ph.. But Dem wan kill me for this game that year.. I was a stammerer sha.. So, before I talk 1.. Em don talk 10.. But I remember 1 shaa.. grin

grin

Or I kill my 1 star.. I kill my 2 star..

I can relate. But I've forgotten them. grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Smellymouth: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
greatness22:
We call it [color=#000099]*wording* in warri, i remember pulling my best friend two teeth when i couldn't bear it again. [/color] grin

This man na confirm warri dude grin cheesy
“'”

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Loll...i remember slapping my classmate dah used the born by mistake word on me cry

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by emperorchedda(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ah the good old days grin

I kill my one star to you kill your sister

1Q...to 4Q grin

You mess akara fly gate

Back in the days we call it 'messing'

You mess thunder were shiit here you dey find the one wey resemble you
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

grin

I kill my 1 star.. I kill my 2 star..

Lol.....grin

* I kill my 1 star
*I kill my 2 star
* I kill my 3 star
* I kill my 4 star
* I kill my 5 star
* I kill my _ star

gringrin

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na dat born by mistake dey pain pass,i can talk am ehnnnn.chaiii dat statement master me die grin grin guys go dey pursue me upandan in the class cos my sharp mouth no b here. cry
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Sprintson(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
With your Black Yansh like Devil bible
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by obiorathesubtle: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Laveda:

I can relate. But I've forgotten them. grin
grin Oya.. Let's do 1 for old times sake..

1Q?? cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Boring: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringringrin

[size=15pt]•I dash you handkerchief, you use em sew Abgada , two yards remain...

•You see two kuli kuli for bed, you shout say, Mama Mama come see two twinssmiley

[/size]

wanlahi u na street shocked
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by emperorchedda(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringringrin

[/size]
You sabi am pass me
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Sprintson(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Your rotten belle like Seven Days Ewa

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by emperorchedda(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Oya.. Let's do 1 for old times sake..

1Q?? cheesy
2Q
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by obiorathesubtle: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....grin

* I kill my 1 star
*I kill my 2 star
* I kill my 3 star
* I kill my 4 star
* I kill my 5 star
* I kill my _ star

gringrin

grin finish am naaa..

SANDOSKI:
gringringrin
*Op Na dis kind play I dey like.... [b]Yab, Yab
grin
[/size]

angry you follow for all those people wey I hate??

undecided I just couldn't yab back den.. Stammering wan kill me
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringringrin

[/size]
[email] You sabi die. [/email]
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by greatness22(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

This man na confirm warri dude grin cheesy “'”
Oga smello, nah the business nah. I be strong Ekpan boy. grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by kolikay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ki li lin gba i no de do again, who carry d big shit na ****
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by obiorathesubtle: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Boring:

wanlahi u na street shocked

Bros I be Ajebo by birth, Kpako by desire

I miss dos days... Na dis kind play I dey like...gringrin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by christopheru(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I remember them daku, cray shii.

Here's one, the finest girl for your village na monkey dey toast am.

And see your black yansh like Devil bible.

Also, see your scatter scatter teeth like commando bullet.
MODIFIED:
You jump from two storey building na only your pata(pant) survive.

Your long prick like Abraham walking stick.

You shit_ here shit_ here shit_ here, you dey find the one wey you go marry.

You mess, all the fish carry bible dey go church.

Op, the stuff no dey pain me/us for ma side then. We go just dey find who sabi talk am pass. grin [/email]
grin

guy I was a street champ in these yabbing oo.

your guy name Na akpu toaster grin grin these things kept us going. nostalgia
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
emperorchedda:
You sabi am pass me

grin

I be correct Kpako girlwink

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako by emperorchedda(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
3Q cheesy
4Q gotcha! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.