Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash (5253 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by craigkoel1989: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2018
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
I think you omitted the part where she pointed a gun to your head & threatened to blow your brain to pieces if you didn't comply and get her what she wanted...

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
You sef mess up big time

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Kseafresh: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nawa oo see Maga grin

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by mezarddinny: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
always learn to say no, it helps

I was once like you but I learnt frm a friend

I can only give you money that I don't care about and it is less than 5,000, once it is more than that, you will open your legs o

they may call you broke but don't give a fuckkc about it, na their problem be that

14 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op she use juju on u? Is it a crime in nigeria if she ask and u tell her u dont have? Just see the amount of money u spent without making plans for spending such. Na wa for some of u guys o.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:
I think you omitted the part where she pointed a gun to your head & threatened to blow your brain to pieces if you didn't comply and get her what she wanted...
guys like op will never spare 200 naira to help out their paddy wey never chop for six dayscheesy. But now one babe just phone am say she want sumptin the bros wear shirt then rush go shoprite with her buy 5k plus worth of things for her. Na jus wa.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by GOFRONT(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op no vex.....The hunger n hardship in da land is too much and na our ladies the feel am pass.....

May God replenish ya pocket.........Remember it is a Mans' world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Raydans: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why she no go bill you when you have shown her you her a father christmas and given her the impression that you are capable of solving her problems dey form jagaban.

She will keep coming back. They are insatiable. They always have one problem or the other. Limitless.

Sometimes all you need do was to be strict.

9 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Vibesking(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Just imagine your sorry ass... A girl milked you and you're over here wailing like a deranged calf.

Wtf?

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Co-incidentally, I'm more furious at what the chic did. It was rather thoughtless.

I don't like the idea of people being opportunistic when someone's only trying to be good to them. If dude had been a douche bag, I'd have laughed at the situation instead.

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by chiommy123(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op don't mind them oh. Dem stingy.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by davien(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless
Are you a lane of tarred road... Or a doormat? Or plainly love being stepped on all over?

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by CAPSLOCKED: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine
called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money

INSANE MEN LIKE THIS GUY ARE THE REASON MOST WOMEN THINK IT'S OKAY TO MANIPULATE EVERYBODY INTO BEING THAT "REAL MAN".

AFTER SPENDING LIKE A REALLY BIG FOOL YOU COME ONLINE TO CRY AND CURSE WOMEN, BUT YOU WON'T HESITATE TO REPEAT THIS MADNESS THE NEXT TIME YOU MEET ANOTHER WOMAN... BECAUSE SOMEHOW, YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE WHEN YOU SEE BOOBIES AND BACKSIDE.

KEEP YOUR MUMUNESS TO YOURSELF AND STOP BROADCASTING YOUR SHALLOWNESS.

DRY GUY. undecided

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by CAPSLOCKED: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Op don't mind them oh. Dem stingy.

NO WONDER YOUR HANDS ARE CURVED LIKE A CUP AND YOUR LIPS LIKE A TRUMPET....
BECAUSE YOUR OCCUPATION IS BEGGING.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
She was hungry, why take her to shopright when you could've taken her to mama iyabo buka? You sef started the drama and she helped to compound it.

By the way, are you the minister for food? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

INSANE MEN LIKE THIS GUY ARE THE REASON MOST WOMEN THINKS IT OKAY TO MANIPULATE EVERYBODY INTO BEING THAT "REAL MAN".

AFTER SPENDING LIKE A REALLY BIG FOOL YOU COME ONLINE TO CRY AND CURSE WOMEN, BUT YOU WON'T HESITATE TO REPEAT THIS MADNESS THE NEXT TIME YOU MEET ANOTHER WOMAN.

KEEP YOUR MUMUNESS TO YOURSELF AND STOP BROADCASTING YOUR SHALLOWNESS.

DRY GUY. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by hahn(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosyne2much:
You sef mess up big time

Mr 10 things! How far? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by ottohan: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
davien:
Are you a lane of tarred road... Or a doormat? Or plainly love being stepped on all over?
Loooooooooolllllllllzzzzzz
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by ottohan: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
With the type of comments I am seeing here, I know that the OP will be cursing himself by now
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by CAPSLOCKED: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

Mr 10 things! How far? grin
HAHAHA THAT GUY LIKE LISTS PASS ANYTHING ELSE. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by chiommy123(f): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO WONDER YOUR HANDS ARE CURVED LIKE A CUP AND YOU LIPS LIKE A TRUMPET.... BECAUSE YOU'RE USED TO BEGGING.
I don beg you before?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by funlord(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:
[s] A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless[/s]

Lord of the otondos.....congrats sir! smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
OP is a loser and a disgrace to Real men. No serious man would just spend money without plan or direction. He was trying too hard to impress.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by craigkoel1989: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
guys like op will never spare 200 naira to help out their paddy wey never chop for six dayscheesy. But now one babe just phone am say she want sumptin the bros wear shirt then rush go shoprite with her buy 5k plus worth of things for her. Na jus wa.
u don't know me , a friend of mine asked me that he wanted 10k to collect his result from school, I gave him without asking him to pay back so it is not because she is female I did it, she just overused the opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by craigkoel1989: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
davien:
I won't even recommend her to someone tankless of dating her, I just pitied her condition
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by craigkoel1989: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
davien:
I won't even recommend her to someone talkless of dating her, I just pitied her condition
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by craigkoel1989: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
ottohan:
With the type of comments I am seeing here, I know that the OP will be cursing himself by now
I am not cursing myself, I am just pitying whoever will date her, she has been calling me 12 times a day with unknown number since I blocked her
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by davien(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:

I won't even recommend her to someone tankless of dating her, I just pitied her condition
Pity isn't pity when it's used to bend you over and rip a second butthole in you now is it? Because that's exactly what she did to you and I hope you aren't the type that is prone to such poundings.. Ouch! No offense.
You weren't being nice, you were being a yes man.. Know the difference, nice people get angry and put people like her in her place.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Rosay15(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
The babe nah confirm ebina bt op u self no dey try, as u don buy d provision for her u suppose just use style free d babe cus for her mind she dey take u for mugu which am sure u are nt... Sorry ehn, God will replenish ur pocket bt u self always knw d kind of female friend u keep.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:
Nna there's more to this story...how?
Did she jazz u or what? U mean u mumulishly paid for all these? Ur story sounds like someone being controlled with a remote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife / Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.