Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. (19026 Views)

Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) / FG Lifts Ban On Post-utme Screening By Varsities (DETAILS) / FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinebaba:
how do post utme epp? All Na lie at least if someone fail now he knw that he didn't lost money twice. Jamb should try and improve there system and more secure stop examination malpractice.

we all know most of the student scores their jamb through examination malpractice but the post utme is kind of more genuine test than the jamb.....for the case of buk I assure if the conduct post utme those 64000 qualified students will turn to somewhere around 10-15 thousand there by seriously reducing competition.....furthermore my argument is the post utme to be conducted and why not the government should make it free

1 Like

Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by kenoz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
ghen ghen
Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by druxy(m): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2016
eyomade:
herzern: 6:47am
Am beginning to think truly God is using APC to punish Nigerians........how will a sane Government cancel post utme.....despite the setbacks and hitches in UTME this year

it's only a dullard that will support the scrapping of post utme
Hello how can u make such a statement. Ur insanity is not making u to see the good tins in scrapping the post utme. I guess ur papa is one of d beneficiary
now this'what I call sense....if by any chance putme is gonna be scrapped.... why this same year??that means the useless govt don't give a damn about all the students complaints...
Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by Abdul8quite(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
That's gud my honourable minister. Nigerians u see how Shi'a Muslims are very good, civilized, and sympathetic human being right. Malam Adamu Adamu is a first class Shi'a Muslim.
Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by sinebaba(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:

we all know most of the student scores their jamb through examination malpractice but the post utme is kind of more genuine test than the jamb.....for the case of buk I assure if the conduct post utme those 64000 qualified students will turn to somewhere around 10-15 thousand there by seriously reducing competition.....furthermore my argument is the post utme to be conducted and why not the government should make it free
you are talking as if you are not a nigerian, which of the examination body that didnt allow malpractice. post utme worse, instead of univerversity conduct individual test they should help jamb cub malpractice. if they want to do post jamb theu should also do post waec post neco and post secondary school. they are just fighting for thwre pocket.
Re: Minister Reiterates Ban On Post UTME. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinebaba:
you are talking as if you are not a nigerian, which of the examination body that didnt allow malpractice. post utme worse, instead of univerversity conduct individual test they should help jamb cub malpractice. if they want to do post jamb theu should also do post waec post neco and post secondary school. they are just fighting for thwre pocket.

I agree with you.....things are just too complicated in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE / Truck Rams Into Classroom, Kills 7 Children In Aba / Fynestboi Emerges OAU Students' Union Secretary General-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.