Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC (8693 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Budget Padding: EFCC Writes Clerk, Perm Sec- The Nation / Fayose In Fresh Certificate Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by moyakz(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
Lolzzzz this is madness in its highest order, with OND certificate, Fayose is good to go, he is highly qualified to run the affairs of the state, wat about Mr president, that has not been able to produce his Cambridge certificate till date, he has rather refer us to the military board.
cambridge what??aboki dey go school?

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Buhari and his team should keeo fooling themselves fighting a lost battle? Even buhari led government wants to verify certificate? lol
statement of result, premium times
[PDF] Buhari Statement Result -
Premium Times
media. premiumtimes ng.com/.../
buhari - ...
Page 1. PREMIUM TIMES . Page 2.
PREMIUM TIMES .
Buhari breaks silence, orders
'herdsmen' brought to justice ...
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../202545-
27 Apr 2016 ... In a statement
Wednesday, signed by presidential
... in full or in part, without written
permission from PREMIUM TIMES .
..... Amnesty International
Statement Said Buhari's ... Any
non-Muslim action offends Islam,
and results in ...
EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College
releases Buhari's WASC results
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../175384-
21 Jan 2015 ... The results,
obtained exclusively by PREMIUM
TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr.
Buhari's ... The statement of
results is printed on the letter
head paper of the Katsina State
Ministry of ...
Cambridge University provides
more details on Buhari's WASC ...
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../175777-
28 Jan 2015 ... But after the
publication of the Statement of
Results , some Nigerians, including
President Jonathan ...
WAEC: Buhari Statement Of
Results Finally Released ...
https://www​.360nobs.com/.../
waec- buhari ...
Premium Times report. It was
disclosed that the computer
printout of the results was
obtained from Cambridge ...
Government College releases
Buhari's result - Vanguard News
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../
government- ...
21 Jan 2015 ... The results, was
obtained by PREMIUM TIMES on
.... It's a statement of result , not a
certificate.
Katsina College Releases Buhari's
WASC Results
nigerianewspapers.tumblr.com/...
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
naijaking1:
This is a country of ironies and oddities.
EFCC run by Buhari is chasing someone around for lack of HND, while Buhari himself doesn't have the constitutionally mandated WEAC.
The same criminal Buhari who stole 2.8 Billion when Nigeria's total annual budget was less than 5 Billion is still going around fooling people into thinking that he's fighting corruption.
Who's fooling who, and for how long?
Premium Times
buhari - ...
PREMIUM TIMES .
www​
and results in ...
www​
Ministry of ...
www​
President Jonathan ...
waec- buhari ...
government- ...
certificate.
WASC Results
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Babacele:
Premium Times
buhari - ...
PREMIUM TIMES .
www​
and results in ...
www​
Ministry of ...
www​
President Jonathan ...
waec- buhari ...
government- ...
certificate.
WASC Results

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SamMilla1(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Babacele:
Please get some education IJN , amen.

Premium Times
buhari - ...
PREMIUM TIMES .
www​
and results in ...
www​
Ministry of ...
www​
President Jonathan ...
waec- buhari ...
government- ...
certificate.
WASC Results

Illiterate, do you really know the meaning of certificate?

It's usually on a square or rectangular paper, with stamps and signatures.
Its different from WASC results.

But I don't blame you, it's alien to half of the Desert rats

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Isn't OND a few years ahead of WAEC that your Commander-in-Chief refused to produce the certificate?

If the President cannot show a mere WAEC certificate, any political office holder in Nigeria that brings out anything higher than Primary School Leaving Certificate is being generous.
I wonder why some you cannot reason straight. The minimum qualification is SSCE, but for a person to say he has NCE, ND, HND, Bsc, Msc or Phd when he doesn't, it's a crime.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by M4gunners: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
moyakz:

to our presidiot,it is o.
Lol.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by spenca: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
What I see in the letter is "oluwayose Ayodele" not Fayose Ayodele, this automatically doesn't refer to the governor of EKITI state

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SamMilla1(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder why some you cannot reason straight. The minimum qualification is SSCE, but for a person to say he has NCE, ND, HND, Bsc, Msc or Phd when he doesn't, it's a crime.

But for a president to refuse to show his SSCE Certificate to prove to us that he has one, but rather hired every SAN in Nigeria to defend a mere SSCE certificate is what?

That's integrity I guess.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Donclaracuzo: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.[1] The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community's efforts to fight money laundering.[2] The agency has its head office in Abuja.[3] (wikipedia)
Wetin concern EFCC with Certificate issues? It shows that they are just desperate to bring somebody down. They sucks!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Isn't OND a few years ahead of WAEC that your Commander-in-Chief refused to produce the certificate?

If the President cannot show a mere WAEC certificate, any political office holder in Nigeria that brings out anything higher than Primary School Leaving Certificate is being generous.

keep fighting on corruption's side.

no idle word or thought will go unpunished at the fullness of time.

somebody forged certificate to get to become governor and all you can think to write is "that other man also did it"

you will find yourself on the wrong side of history, no doubt about that.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by NaMe4: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Na EFCC dey find Certificates now?

What of Bubu own?

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by airmark(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
spenca:
What I see in the letter is "oluwayose Ayodele" not Fayose Ayodele, this automatically doesn't refer to the governor of EKITI state

He was bearing oluwayose before he did change of name to fayose. This is known to people .
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SamMilla1(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Ioannes:

keep fighting on corruption's side.

no idle word or thought will go unpunished at the fullness of time.

somebody forged certificate to get to become governor and all you can think to write is "that other man also did it"

you will find yourself on the wrong side of history, no doubt about that.

Not really, I will not forgive myself if I condemn Fayose and praise Buhari.

It's who I am.
So if we have to correct these things, we start from everybody.
I will be on the wrong side of history when I condemn only my father for an offence my parents commited.
But then I don't expect you to understand this because you have been blinded by tribalism and Religious bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by blackpanda: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

My friend you are a learner, where is Nigeria's budget? Can you provide details of Nigera budget? Keep leaving in the fantasy that buhari has not replied fayose whereas Halliburton Aisha, and the presidency have severally replied fayose, I don't know if you expect buhari to go to ekiti to reply fayose before you believe he has replied him? SMH at these so called nigerian yoots roaming about today without brains

Ain't u pathetic. The president doesn't have either u or fayose's time. You can cry to oblivion if u like. There are more pressing issues in the country that join issues with the raving lunatic that calls himself a governor
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Mylove55(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2016
pmb wil not reply fayose until fayose goes to jail, d same way he has not reply saraki until when saraki wil be in jail.[quote author=AtlanticBreeze post=47027253]
My friend you are a learner, where is Nigeria's budget? Can you provide details of Nigera budget? Keep leaving in the fantasy that buhari has not replied fayose whereas Halliburton Aisha, and the presidency have severally replied fayose, I don't know if you expect buhari to go to ekiti to reply fayose before you believe he has replied him? SMH
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Not really, I will not forgive myself if I condemn Fayose and praise Buhari.

It's who I am.
So if we have to correct this things, we start from everybody.

you see. that is the problem. we start with everybody.

the same defence you out up even before the anti-corruption crusade started.

"if you must probe Jonathan, then you have to start from Lord Lugard". this isn't fair. does this even make sense to you?

if not for ourselves, let's give this country a chance to grow for our kids born and yet to be born not to go through what we are going through right now.

so many times the certificate of Buhari was released and printed in the dailies, even Cambridge waded in to confirm the authenticity, yet because of our blind rage and unfounded hatred for this man we ignore and keep perambulating like a broken record, repeating the same thing like a one-track-minded fellow.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Illiterate, do you really know the meaning of certificate?

It's usually on a square or rectangular paper, with stamps and signatures.
Its different from WASC results.

But I don't blame you, it's alien to half of the Desert rats
what qualifies you to have a certificate? is it any paper or the existence of a proof of an educational attainment? you are educated indeed! of course it is obvious between you and Pmb who is really certificateless!
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=AtlanticBreeze post=47027613][/quote] go and sue waec naa and see your ignorance.....despite you folks stealing his file with the military authorities under IB Gej, PMB defeated you haters . this wailing is useless.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Babacele:
go and sue waec naa and see your ignorance.....despite you folks stealing his file with the military authorities under IB Gej, PMB defeated you haters . this wailing is useless.
if you like cry from now till tommorrow.. one thing is clear, Buhari does not have a certificate, "Defeating we haters" with nothern conspiracy will not dry your tears
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Ain't u pathetic. The president doesn't have either u or fayose's time. You can cry to oblivion if u like. There are more pressing issues in the country that join issues with the raving lunatic that calls himself a governor
what pressing issues has buhari been able to achieve if not witch hunting the likes of fayose and pdp chieftains, everyother thing in Nigeria has failed
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by dare9ja: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Why're headlines enough to deceive most Nigerians... This is totally untrue..
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

if you like cry from now till tommorrow.. one thing is clear, Buhari does not have a certificate, "Defeating we haters" with nothern conspiracy will not dry your tears
go n remove him naa. Una namadi Sambo claimed that his certificate burn n nobody raised a dust cos he has a proof which is all the constitution requires. Pmb ain't no 1 Dr una hero that never got a PhD nor waa he honorarily awarded by any institution mtcheews!
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Okanokan(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2016
The beauty of Nigerian System under the BUHARI REGIME, is that all Appointees, Ministries, Departments and Agencies must prove thier LOYALTY by decimating the opposition or critical element of society. Magu is not doing anything strange by his actions. Afterall BABACHIR LAWAL(what a Christian Name) have called some of our leading light BOYS! because he is SGF. Nothing Spoil, na turn by turn! so many people will run to exile by 2019 and they will be crated back, thats how The Cookie Crumbles.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by DaBullIT(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2016
aT LEAST NO SCHOOL in Daura has issued any press releases or disclaimers that Buhari does not have a certificate , If you had an educated grand parent who wrote his waec about the same time as Buhari , kindly ask for his results or certificates and give us an update

Thank you

As for fayose , Those who dig too many graves for others tend to fall in it eventually , that's what is happening
AtlanticBreeze:

Now that a nairalander has volunteered to offer transport fare to Buhari to go and get his certificate in daura, how do we get this message across to Buhari? passingshot, tbaba1234, beremx, omenka, modath, blackpanda? etc

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Babacele:
go n remove him naa. Una namadi Sambo claimed that his certificate burn n nobody raised a dust cos he has a proof which is all the constitution requires. Pmb ain't no 1 Dr una hero that never got a PhD nor waa he honorarily awarded by any institution mtcheews!
tell buhari to provide his waec certificate and stop bothering my mentions
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Okanokan(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2016
What Mess? Is he qualified? Yes, so what the heck is EFCC and MAGU talking about? Magu should go and answer his own query on the Arms Probe Deal
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
aT LEAST NO SCHOOL in Daura has issued any press releases or disclaimers that Buhari does not have a certificate , If you had an educated grand parent who wrote his waec about the same time as Buhari , kindly ask for his results or certificates and give us an update

Thank you

As for fayose , Those who dig too many graves for others tend to fall in it eventually , that's what is happening
so where did buhari get this one from then?

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

tell buhari to provide his waec certificate and stop bothering my mentions
go n remove him
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by DaBullIT(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Did you read or do you have the capability to understand the previous post ??

I said No school wrote any letter to inform Nigerians that Buhari did not complete / write WASC in their school , while in Fayose's case , Letter was delivered by the school authorities to the media that Fayose never completed his OND with the institution

Oh and as for your propaganda picture, It clearly writes statement of result , Not certificate , You expected the statement of result to be issued in 1966 ?? Please use common sense
AtlanticBreeze:

so where did buhari get this one from then?
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Ejanla07: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2016
faithfuldon7:
They succeeded to kill and hide this letter
since 2003! Broda Ayo Fayose has no HND
Certificate!
I insisted then that uncle Ayo has only OND
and I still maintain that he never went back
for his HND. Now, the letter from the
Polytechnic Ibadan confirms it that the HND
certificate in broda Ayo Fayose's hand is
fake!

the name on paper is oluwayose. is it same as fayose..
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]Did you read or do you have the capability to understand the previous post ??

I said No school wrote any letter to inform Nigerians that Buhari did not complete / write WASC in their school , while in Fayose's case , Letter was delivered by the school authorities to the media that Fayose never completed his OND with the institution

Oh and as for your propaganda picture, It clearly writes statement of result , Not certificate , You expected the statement of result to be issued in 1966 ?? Please use common sense[/s]
SMH at defending the indefensible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Still In The Governorship Race / Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout / Buhari Only Called For Free Fair Elections, Not Bloodshed – Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.