Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kumalo................supreme Confraternities - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kumalo................supreme Confraternities (39573 Views)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by omobs(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
nice one Mr Dom,more ink to ur pen
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by olanshile2016(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
nice one sir
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by donobecs(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
in real sense they are the one's living in bondage and slavery. ....

The Buccaneers run for cover, the scamper, the Burkinafasso change their positions, the Juris men vanish like smoke, the Vikings regulates, the Blood brothers diffuse into thin air, the Campus pirates turn to chameleons, the Eiye boys fly away, the Ku Klux Klan extinguish their flames, the Mafites turns under cover. The sinner, they say, runs when no man chase him. When the JTF might have gone, they will then come out from their various cocoons to ask the so called Jew men questions. Na wetin those police dey find sef? Na who dem carry? Them arrest any one?
The Jew men stayed but the hard men ran. When the tyre of a car accidentally bursts in the school premises, the Jew men turn to see what the matter is while the hard men run for cover, clear conscience fears no accusation!

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by yusufibrahim(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Oga DOMAWOLEYE this is great keep them coming I can't wat for multiple update from u sir...... More grace to u
#respect
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Oga DOMAWOLEYE this is great keep them coming I can't wat for multiple update from u sir...... More grace to u
#respect

Thanks Yusuf. I appreciate your encouragement so far. God bless you. Please note that this is a SHORT STORY and will soon end. It may become boring if extended unnecessarily.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
omobs:
nice one Mr Dom,more ink to ur pen

Thanks a bunch Omobs! One love!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
olanshile2016:
nice one sir

Thanks Ola.Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
mhiz:
Nice work domawoleye. Nice work as usual, thumbs up bro cool

Thanks Mhiz! One love.

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
blackberlin:
@domawoleye. . . my anger for you is doing press up o! I dey wait for update since. . . which kind wicked person you be sef. . . Abeg jare. . . UPDATE!!!@!!

Bros howdy? You just de para any how! lol! i no wicked o, na brain work nah! you sabi as e de be nah! one love. Thanks for commenting. God bless your hustle!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
iamloyalty:
Abeg my guy nor stop update o!else he go red o! Gud job

lol! red eye no fit light up cigarette o! Okpolo eye no be open eye o! one love dear!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
peeled

5 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by otunbaphemie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why igbokido no work for kumalo and jumbo nah atleast na egbesu dem be...the gun shot shouldn't have had effect on them

5 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by shigo20(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one mr DOM
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by yusufibrahim(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one bro more grace to u........
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Daniyomex(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
"Emeka had to check his blade to see that it's not blunt" I so much love this line.
Weldone Bro Dom. I'm really enjoying this your story.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by iamprotocol(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
am so much loving this story it reminds me of the day the KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (K.K) clashed with the VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY it was a bloddy day but at the end the KK had victory with no 1 injured but the VIKINGS were littered every where with 5 dead and countless of them injured.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Bros howdy? You just de para any how! lol! i no wicked o, na brain work nah! you sabi as e de be nah! one love. Thanks for commenting. God bless your hustle!

Na because of your sweet stories now. . . If na boring stuff, I for no even talk. Keep it up bro, omo awoleye wink
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
otunbaphemie:
Why igbokido no work for kumalo and jumbo nah atleast na egbesu dem be...the gun shot shouldn't have had effect on them
Lol, let's just say they weren't prepared. . . There's always a way voodoo fails. I'm just enjoying the story, envisioning the whole story as a movie.

Nice work @domawoleye. . . Tuale!!!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
otunbaphemie:
Dem no dey wear their jazz nah. They were not prepared for war.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE, this your story too make sense, you dey try. Just dey give us steady updates. I dey with you broda.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by xtanlee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
bros after you na you....infact igbokigbo for you....

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
supergata:

i see you are an author.You should join this
group to:
Advertise or sell your book.
1.Post a cover photo.
2.Tell us its genre.
3.Tell us what the book is about and why we
should buy it
4.Give us a link to download or buy it.
You can also give us sneek peaks of your up
coming books,show a scene or artwork from
your book and promote a book discount.

https://mobile.facebook.com/home.php?ref=bookmarks&soft=notifications#!/groups/203031816788444?ref=bookmarks

Okay thanks. Good initiative.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Hollarbeece(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Okay thanks. Good initiative.
pls b careful.

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by ogboni76(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
to be felt not to be seen.. ... .
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
smiling above his head. Jonathan must have heard a lot of lies in that office....... I love those lines. Gud job, ur story dey scatter my head.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Shine ur eyes o.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
People children way them send go school. Kai!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by PrinceArthur1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Impressive! What an electrifying story of suspense....... The story make sense die. Continue the good job bro. More power to your elbow....
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by shigo20(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamprotocol:
am so much loving this story it reminds me of the day the KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (K.K) clashed with the VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY it was a bloddy day but at the end the KK had victory with no 1 injured but the VIKINGS were littered every where with 5 dead and countless of them injured.
Guess u a klansman or u like them a lot.........just saying
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
peeled

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by clearboos(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
hmmm,bros ebi like say u belong b4,either way sha lovly story,me dey follow u bumper to fender

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Badboy Diary / Fiction Story / Siblings............. / Palingenesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.