Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply (1881 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by StreetTV: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2017
See the amazing reply this lady gave to the question - Will You Date Davido if He Ask You Out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Coz7uYmE

Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Swegzfreak: 4:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Yepa! Me sef o

30 billion for the account na small thing?

Come sell your gift cards to me jare

Contact @ signature

Modified!

Jesu! She said no... This ain't real man sad angry
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2017
I'll date none of them.
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Elisean(m): 4:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Davido has got Holy Sperm
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by modelsms10: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2017
I like the gal shaa.
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2017
grin

Why not? Besides his dimples are making me squirt grin grin cheesy

I think, Davido is juz so sweet in personal... kiss
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by LarryBeryl(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2017
She's evidently focused without being swayed by the celeb Prohahas. She knows what she wants, that's what most girls lack!

1 Like

Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by LarryBeryl(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There are many guys with dimples out there....
The money makes you squirt not the dimple and bad voice. I like him tooo buh truth need to be told
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2017
LarryBeryl:

There are many guys with dimples out there....
The money makes you squirt not the dimple and bad voice. I like him tooo buh truth need to be told

grin

Hahahaah...see ur potato head sha...when someone wants to date ur nigerian artists, u wud conclude immediately that girls dating them juz bcoz of money... undecided

Cant i juz date him coz he's cute & nice?
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by LarryBeryl(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaah...see ur potato head sha...when someone wants to date ur nigerian artists, u wud conclude immediately that girls dating them juz bcoz of money... undecided

Ahhhahahahaha!!! Cute=Money. Girls eh! Hummm
I won't drag this much more o. I submit
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by LarryBeryl(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=55338313]

Ahhhahahahaha!!! Cute=Money. Girls eh! Hummm
I won't drag this much more o. I submit
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by McBrooklyn(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by kramer: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Right, Im guessing you've been living under a rock for the past decade? The boy is probably the most arrogant artist in Nigeria, rude too.
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Davido? Nah.. I'll pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2017
kramer:

Right, Im guessing you've been living under a rock for the past decade? The boy is probably the most arrogant artist in Nigeria, rude too.

REALLYl?
Why? Do u live with him for u to say that he's arrogant? embarassed undecided
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by kramer: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

REALLYl?
Why? Do u live with him for u to say that he's arrigant? embarassed undecided

You're kidding right? *sigh* google is your friend my dear. I'll give you some keywords to start with, type in Davido momodu, davido kaffy. Once you're finished with those come back and I'll give you more
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2017
kramer:

You're kidding right? *sigh* google is your friend my dear. I'll give you some keywords to start with, type in Davido momodu, davido kaffy. Once you're finished with those come back and I'll give you more

That cud be all publicity stunts sha...besides, i find nothing wrong meeting Davido...
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by kramer: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

That cud be all publicity stunts sha...besides, i find nothing wrong meeting Davido...

Or he could just be a douchebag in real life. Besides he doesn't need any publicity stunt, only desperate and disappearing 'celebs' do that.

Anyway, Peace!
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Dav77(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2017
do you think she will ever say no if she finds herself in the reality of the situation, I mean Davido standing before her.
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Fernandowski(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

you need serious deliverance
Re: Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Date Davido? Why not grin kiss

Beht I cannor marry him sha cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wan Marry / Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.