Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ladies & Gents, Which One?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gents, Which One?? (1028 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. / Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by milian200(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2016
hey peepz, i hv a question for you all. A very naughty question tho.
pls mature responses only...bash if u wishsmiley smiley
ve had sex with lots of ladies bt even @dat, i cant say for sure...
Which one is softer ; a Ladies boobz or her azz..i think i will go with d azz hmm, squeezn it feels heavenly..
oya ladies and guys in the house, drop urs!!!
smellymouth
cutehector
vaginaterrorist
vizkiz
politicalthug
juhan
luvu2
sinaj
geni340
naughtynaughty
berlyn and others..
come iNNtongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2016
milian200:
Which one is softer ; a Ladies boobz or her azz..i think i will go with d azz hmm, squeezn it feels heavenly..
smellymouth
cutehector
vaginaterrorist
vizkiz
politicalthug
juhan
luvu2
sinaj
geni340
naughtynaughty
ber.lyn and others..
come iNNtongue
chai... Which kind mumu thread be this

Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Likei(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
small children don take over nairaland.
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
If it were a female that posted this, the universe will collapse on her head. you are a disgusting olosho. shameless boy.
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by iykekelvins(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Your mumu no get grade
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by unapapadeycraze: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na wa oh. See all the above commenters, them dey do like virgins. Una no dey fvck?

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Na wa oh. See all the above commenters, them dey do like virgins. Una no dey fvck?

guy, your morals have decayed. when you are in a relationship, it should be one partner at a time and when you are married you stick to that partner for life. Are you a dog that will be hopping about.
tomorrow now you will come and create a tread on how much you need a virgin to marry.
finish your schooling, find a decent work to do. life is not about how many girls you Bleep like it's some achievement.

get a life
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by senibo1: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by unapapadeycraze: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
simsing:

guy, your morals have decayed. when you are in a relationship, it should be one partner at a time and when you are married you stick to that partner for life. Are you a dog that will be hopping about.
tomorrow now you will come and create a tread on how much you need a virgin to marry.
finish your schooling, find a decent work to do. life is not about how many girls you Bleep like it's some achievement.

get a life

we dey fight ni? I tell you say i dey fvck. I be virgin sef. I'm just saying they should stop condemning the op. Btw your bweast and your yansh, which is softer? It should be your bweast i guess. The op just asked a question that was lured by his emotion. Perhaps, he pressed one gal yansh the thing soft pass all the bosom wey him don press, so he think say na nice thing to create a thread about it.

Embrace the op. I'm not a sex maniac like other guys here, there is more to a lady than just boobz and yansh.
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
guy, are you gay with this question you are asking me.

We are not fighting bikonu
I see you kinda support the op, and I gave my 2cent advice.

it's your choice, take or leave it ooo
for op to post this on a national thread goes along to tell me he needs help and sure he's still young. he should concentrate or focus his life with more important life matters.

make una no vex
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

we dey fight ni? I tell you say i dey fvck. I be virgin sef. I'm just saying they should stop condemning the op. Btw your bweast and your yansh, which is softer? It should be your bweast i guess. The op just asked a question that was lured by his emotion. Perhaps, he pressed one gal yansh the thing soft pass all the bosom wey him don press, so he think say na nice thing to create a thread about it.

Embrace the op. I'm not a sex maniac like other guys here, there is more to a lady than just boobz and yansh.
guy, are you gay with this question you are asking me.We are not fighting bikonuI see you kinda support the op, and I gave my 2cent advice.it's your choice, take or leave it ooofor op to post this on a national thread goes along to tell me he needs help and sure he's still young. he should concentrate or focus his life with more important life matters.make una no vex
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by unapapadeycraze: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
simsing:

guy, are you gay with this question you are asking me.We are not fighting bikonuI see you kinda support the op, and I gave my 2cent advice.it's your choice, take or leave it ooofor op to post this on a national thread goes along to tell me he needs help and sure he's still young. he should concentrate or focus his life with more important life matters.make una no vex

So you be guy? Get out of here mehn. I think say you be lady.
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2016
My Distinguish Comrades@****I'l be back by sunset! Manage this gifts.

milian200:
smellymouth
cutehector
vaginaterrorist
vizkiz
politicalthug
juhan
luvu2
sinaj
geni340
naughtynaughty
berlyn and others..
come iNNtongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Milian200 ass or chelsy depends on the kind of girl you are working on. Most girls with big soft ass dont always come with big chelsy. Which is usually cused by gravity. If u enter physics wella u go understand whats happening there!
So as for the softness, breast remains the softest due to the kind of material its made off while ass is mostly weak or flabic muscles as per those gals not involved in physical activities.

... Your business with her ass sould only be when you want to bang her from behind. Big ass are always not enjoyable when you attack it from back. I give rear assault to small ass. Big breast are usually on girls with small ass. This most times weigh them foward due to gravity. Breast to me has no much muscles( I'm no Dr. But dats my assumption) thats why it easily becomes loose. But man, The best part of a woman's body to toy wit is the breast. Just forget the ass!

Hold it squeez it. Its always soft except she is not endowed @all! Best luck!
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some Mothafuckers here think life is very loyal that you can detect to it asin----Got to school, Graduate, Nysc, Get job, Marry beautiful Wif, Born piken, Become Godly, watch them grow,.... Thats Craba Shiit! It doesnt just work that way! We all have maximum of 100years to live thats if we are that lucky. Forget about all this shiiit. E no dey hard 33years don come.. Eeeeh? Dey tell u say na heaven u dey Go... That na lie! Person die e die! Some peeps abeg enjoy toto wella! You have no other life to live so u dont regret inside ground. For those who dont really understand me, just try and be following my story. You will have one or two things to learn... am dishing out there. Bleep as you like. The time on earth is very short. If u want to marry u can... But never live you life to please other's .... Or agree to take shit. Be strong and rugged.Till then. One Love from VaginaTerrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by milian200(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Milian200 ass or chelsy depends on the kind of girl you are working on. Most girls with big soft ass dont always come with big chelsy. Which is usually cused by gravity. If u enter physics wella u go understand whats happening there!
So as for the softness, breast remains the softest due to the kind of material its made off while ass is mostly weak or flabic muscles as per those gals not involved in physical activities.

... Your business with her ass sould only be when you want to bang her from behind. Big ass are always not enjoyable when you attack it from back. I give rear assault to small ass. Big breast are usually on girls with small ass. This most times weigh them foward due to gravity. Breast to me has no much muscles( I'm no Dr. But dats my assumption) thats why it easily becomes loose. But man, The best part of a woman's body to toy wit is the breast. Just forget the ass!

Hold it squeez it. Its always soft except she is not endowed @all! Best luck!
my niqqa
Re: Ladies & Gents, Which One?? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
the both goes hand in hand!

(1) (Reply)

Strange, Mysterious But True: Ghost Wedding In China And Why They Can Be Deadly / Gobe! She Wants To Kill Me With S*x & One Hour S*x Seems Like 1 Minute To Her / These Are 7 S*x Secrets Your Women Want You To Know...no.7 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.