Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (60571 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2016
bulldoza:

On your face

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Now, you are talking.
Nice day
francizy:

It's quit simple to catch the woman red handed since that has been her routine/norm activity (whenever her husband is away from home). All he has to do is tell the man to take it easy like nothing happened and pretend to have another business trip as soon as he comes back from this one he's been on. Then help him go catch the woman red handed on top of another man's infected dick!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by francizy(m): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2016
carammel:
I saw my uncle's wife with three different men on different occasions in different cars in front of her supermarket in compromising conditions, she became restless each time I saw her I never told my uncle despite that we are close,he is also a womanizer who doesn't appreciate the woman despite her beauty and young age,he even married her a virgin. She is unnecessarily nice to me and calls me always just to greet me.
It is none of my business though,my uncle pushed her to it(even though she's now overdoing it and gradually becoming a who're),my uncle will find out himself if he cares.
Morale of the story op

Well, I'm seeing reasons from your post. The man, to me, deserves to know if and only if he's been a faithful husband but how would one know if he's even faithful?

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2016
muller101:
see sample here.

1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by alfredbisong: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Women... Notin we no go hear
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by masterpix(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
nd u want him to destroy the family. Smh. See them. Some men sha
you call it destroying of family, when the woman in question brought it to the family what is was than this to a man another man knacking the woman you pay her bride price. That means you will also do or encourage it let condemned what is barbaric. Bros tell the man but he has to go to the venue and see for him self

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Gbegiri101(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Hypocrites hypocrites hypocrites on Nairaland!!

How does the mind of a woman reason? A man caught his uncle's wife cheating on him, came here to discuss issues, like every other person who shares problem, and the first thing that came to a Lady's mind is for him to keep shit'

Another even said if it were his uncle, would he have decided to talk.

Ladies, men and women appeal to sentiments.

If I saw my uncle cheating, the highest I'd do is to talk to him..but if I saw his wife cheating on him, heck I'd come up with a plan up to let him no.. whether we close or not.

Same as you too, if you saw your aunt cheating on his husband, ...you even probably just keep shut,..not discuss with her or anything...but if you saw her husband, the whole world would end for him right there...and instantly.

Why then do you folks tell him(OP) to keep quiet.?? How does it work in your head?

I mean the reasoning?? Or is it nairaland females??

Especially one Cococandy, reasoning with the buutt.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by tomquest: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

What the heck is wrong with ladies of nowadays?
What should I do with this information??
What will happen if this information is divulged?? What will happen if its not??

Any lady here who says "don't tell" is capable of same... In fact many of the most trusted ones are fuccking some other guy apart from their boyfriends. But their tracks are perfectly covered you'd swear they are St Mary.

The cryptic intelligence women possess is why the Serpent approached her first. It's almost impossible to catch a cheating lady, unlike a cheating man. Millions of men father children who belong to strange men only the mothers know. Women usually take this secret to the grave.

My suggestion: get a new SIM and send this SMS: PUT AN EYE ON YOUR WIFE. But if you take no action, when she eventually kills your uncle his blood will partly be on your head,

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
masterpix:
you call it destroying of family, when the woman in question brought it to the family what is was than this to a man another man knacking the woman you pay her bride price. That means you will also do or encourage it let condemned what is barbaric. Bros tell the man but he has to go to the venue and see for him self
*yawns*
This early morning ehn!
Just give ur advice straight to the OP instead of quoting me nah

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by badostic: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
1. You told lies by saying you went to see the manager that was why you couldn't confront them. 2. You went to screw too. 3. Tell your uncle to ge part of nairalander. 3. Advise your uncle to apply magun on his wife that you no longer trust ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by ralphsoo(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2016
babysophie:
U should v shouted n booed her ryt dre so pipul wil gather,beat d hell out of her before snapping n videoing it for d internet.
typical African grin
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by biggie73(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2016
My suggestion for you - glue your mouth. Before another person did it roughly for you. Whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2016
[img][/img]
Gbegiri101:

Madam, you are a disgusting miscreant, go lock up Jo.

Hypocrit3.

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2016
bulldoza:

Your husband will cheat too.
Nobody will tell you.

So?
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by sumborri: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2016
What happened to the common sense of sitting jejely at the reception, at least when they finish sampling their bumbums they will pass there to go out, then you can greet her in a very loud voice. "Aunty good afternoon oh" . Uncle your own will be goodnight oh or RIP. She will start crying from there till she gets home.

The world has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Oteebaba(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Guy better keep quiet. U didn't see anything. It's not ur business. Cos women can be pretty dangerous.,she can jazz ur life spiritually cos u let out her secret. Ve seen things bro and ve experienced it before. Keep quiet for ur your own sake. Don't ask don't tell. Dats d policy of life
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by heilige(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=18pt]If you were your uncle and he were your nephew, and you later find out that he had such an information and did not tell you, how would you feel ? The answer to my question will lead you in the right path[/size]
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Ninilowo(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2016
If you love ur life just KIP KWAYET jeje cos if you say "pem" you may be the next victim of assassination. Yes assassination I say cos some women could be deadly whenever they want to "protect" their marriages.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by joceey(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Of course, d first tin that will cm to your mind in this kind of situation dis days is to grab yur phn and take some pics.

I took the side view and back view but only the side view review her face a little

If you took that pic you till need more evidence although try also to make sure the cloth she wore that day is intact oooo.Its better you first tell your dad since is the elder brother and you need to seek his opinion also. Goodluck
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by tomquest: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2016
nma24:
Squeal on her... You can tip off ur uncle anonymously

You are a good woman.
You would make a good wife (if you ain't already married)
You would make a good home.

God bless your kind and help great men find you. amen
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Gbegiri101:

Ja Bo Jo..

Ewo lo kan mi kan aye e..
Olosho radanradan.

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by BABATEE251(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2016
po,you have Bleep up, you don't need to flee in such incident,you need to approached them,if your coming there is also clean,I'm sure they are going to sleep over night in the guest house, woman going out for sex in marriage is a big predicament and calamity for her hubby,I'm not a fan of womanizer or adultery or fornication.imagine a married woman going to a guest house, I also blame some men of nowadays because they cause most of this shameless Acts, stop chasing married women, let's give them the respect of marriage........God we forgive us
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by LeStylo: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Send the evidence to her anonymously. Tell her if there's a repeat, you will not hesitate to inform her husband.

She'll behave. Correct the evil you see immediately!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by rigarmortis: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2016
cococandy:
OP sorry I've an opinion but I'll keep it to myself because it's possible that like most Nigerians you're a 'possible' shameless hypocrite.

If you saw your uncle in a guest house with a woman not his wife, would you come here to ask us what to do?
Wouldn't you be preaching to his wife (if she finds out) that no marriage is without problem. She should ensure, pray for him, try to win his heart back, be more submissive and the host of the asinine things you folks remember when a man cheats on his wife.

Not holding brief for his wife but we are tired of the hypocrisy bro.

men are polygamous by nature. they can cheat without emotions involved. while for women its usually deeper than that.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Vikky014(f): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2016
cococandy:
OP sorry I've an opinion but I'll keep it to myself because it's possible that like most Nigerians you're a 'possible' shameless hypocrite.

If you saw your uncle in a guest house with a woman not his wife, would you come here to ask us what to do?
Wouldn't you be preaching to his wife (if she finds out) that no marriage is without problem. She should ensure, pray for him, try to win his heart back, be more submissive and the host of the asinine things you folks remember when a man cheats on his wife.

Thank you. dnt mind them

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by VictorRomanov: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2016
cococandy:

How did you know all these things you re saying? Has the op done anything close to what you re saying to enable you draw this conclusion?

Or it has become a bad thing to say something is bad? If it were a woman who saw her aunts husband with another woman in hotel, would you call her a hypocrite if she opens a thread to ask what she should do?

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Vikky014(f): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2016
rigarmortis:

men are polygamous by nature. they can cheat without emotions involved. while for women its usually deeper than that.
Hello stop deceiving urslf ok?...Those polygamous men u r tlking abt cheat wt polygamous ladies.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2016
So many pained people on this thread grin
Flipping hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by hardbody: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2016
What the eyes does not see and the ears do not hear does not grieve the heart. Don't cause your uncle grief. The end of a matter is unfathomable from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.