Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (60636 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
babysophie:
U should v shouted n booed her ryt dre so pipul wil gather,beat d hell out of her before snapping n videoing it for d internet.

I hate creating scenes!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Enahi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
@Op go and buy a new SIM use it to call your Uncle but make sure you change your voice and tell him everything, also make sure u give him the hotle address in case he wants to confirm himself.

Or create a new Facebook profile and add your Uncle on Facebook, tell him everything. Make sure you tell him u had to create the profile just to be able to reach and that u don't want to reveal your identity.

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Blade21: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Jadonjack post=47038869]Things are really happning in this world of ours....

I'm not really close to this my uncles(my dad's younger brother) family but we do meet and chat occasionally.

I was about driving out of the guest house few hrs ago(was dere to see the manager) when I noticed a woman who look familiar walking hand in hand with a strange man into the guest house, I stylishly followed them and I saw clearly that the woman was the same woman I thought her to be( my uncles wife).

I approached the receptionist to asked about what I saw and I was told they were couple and that they come like that 2-3times a month.

I was amazed cos my uncle whom I attended his wedding isn't the one I saw in the guest house, also, he stays in Abeokuta not Lagos whr I saw the "couple".

To affirm what I saw, I called my mum to know the state of their marriage and she said they still lives in abeokuta that it seems the husband(my uncle) is on a business trip.

I left the guest house few minutes ago but I just can't stop thinking...

What the heck is wrong with ladies of nowadays?
What should I do with this information??
What will happen if this information is divulged?? What will happen if its not?? you would have confronted her there and then no time oo now if you talk she go deny you o
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Puresolutions: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jadonjack:
Things are really happning in this world of ours....

I'm not really close to this my uncles(my dad's younger brother) family but we do meet and chat occasionally.

I was about driving out of the guest house few hrs ago(was dere to see the manager) when I noticed a woman who look familiar walking hand in hand with a strange man into the guest house, I stylishly followed them and I saw clearly that the woman was the same woman I thought her to be( my uncles wife).

I approached the receptionist to asked about what I saw and I was told they were couple and that they come like that 2-3times a month.

I was amazed cos my uncle whom I attended his wedding isn't the one I saw in the guest house, also, he stays in Abeokuta not Lagos whr I saw the "couple".

To affirm what I saw, I called my mum to know the state of their marriage and she said they still lives in abeokuta that it seems the husband(my uncle) is on a business trip.

What will happen if this information is divulged?? What will happen if its not??

This is the time to bond with your uncle.Tell him what you saw by SMS simple dont create thread facebook account hide just 2-3 page SMS simple.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Puresolutions: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abeokuta women na their way joor !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by byvan03: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
cococandy:
grin

Na that time he will remember to preserve their marriage and not be a home wrecker.

Gbam.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by eyinjuege: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2016
babysophie:
U should v shouted n booed her ryt dre so pipul wil gather,beat d hell out of her before snapping n videoing it for d internet.

Who will gather round and beat her in a guest house? When the other people there probably all came for the same thing.
Its the OP they'll all rather gather round and beat for trying to cause a scene and exposing the other guests

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by raumdeuter: 3:32am On Jun 30, 2016
just free jare
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by wizard007(m): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
OP sorry I've an opinion but I'll keep it to myself because it's possible that like most Nigerians you're a 'possible' shameless hypocrite.

If you saw your uncle in a guest house with a woman not his wife, would you come here to ask us what to do?
Wouldn't you be preaching to his wife (if she finds out) that no marriage is without problem. She should ensure, pray for him, try to win his heart back, be more submissive and the host of the asinine things you folks remember when a man cheats on his wife.

Not holding brief for his wife but we are tired of the hypocrisy bro.

Aunty coco, STOP EET!........ stop being sentimental, and all these assuming things.

It is not his uncle that he saw, so it doesn't even add up bringing that into fore, of course he might have thought differently if he saw his uncle afterall family first and I bet anyone would have covered his/her own blood ass.

I am not saying the OP should spill, but puleeeaase! Let's call a spade a spade abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by abimbola74(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:
op what did you call the place ... Guest House ok

and you thought its your uncles wife abi ............ that mean you don't even

and what are you doing there? hmmmmmm
Cnt u jeZ read d whole story rather Dan commentin b4 reading....he said he went 2 c d manager
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by cococandy(f): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Whatever
wizard007:

Aunty coco, STOP EET!........ stop being sentimental, and all these assuming things.

It is not his uncle that he saw, so it doesn't even add up bringing that into fore, of course he might have thought differently if he saw his uncle afterall family first and I bet anyone would have covered his/her own blood ass.

I am not saying the OP should spill, but puleeeaase! Let's call a spade a spade abeg
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by byvan03: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Jadonjack:

That is exactly what I'm doing now

Good!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by vague: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Jadonjack:
Things are really happning in this world of ours....

What will happen if this information is divulged?? What will happen if its not??
and so? Because you saw them hand in hand you are now thinking of breaking her marriage apart? undecided why didn't you have the guts to go ask her what she was doing there and who she was with? what if that was her brother or cousin? Women arent allowed to hold their brother or cousin again because they are now married? Nonsense! If it were your uncle with a strange woman, would you have suspected the worst or would you even have created this thread at all?
Too many people wasting MB creating nonsense threads. Men like you are the reason why the naija economy is bad. Instead of minding your own business and dealing with economic stagnation issues, your are busy playing FBI over another man's marriage! What is wrong with you sef? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
vague:
and so? Because you saw them hand in hand you are now thinking of breaking her marriage apart? undecided why didn't you have the guts to go ask her what she was doing there and who she was with? what if that was her brother or cousin? Women arent allowed to hold their brother or cousin again because they are now married? Nonsense! If it were your uncle with a strange woman, would you have suspected the worst or would you even have created this thread at all?
Too many people wasting MB creating nonsense threads. Men like you are the reason why the naija economy is bad. Instead of minding your own business and dealing with economic stagnation issues, your are busy playing FBI over another man's marriage! What is wrong with you sef? undecided

Yu wnt believe it... I dnt even know what s wrng wit me... Sorry sir/ma....Funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2016
reasons i can never marry.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by sanyahkod(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:
reasons i can never marry.

Lol. You can't but you will eventually.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2016
sanyahkod:

Lol. You can't but you will eventually.
dey der. there are many gals around i can mk baby mama. so u marry
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by sanyahkod(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:

Chai...!!! I dey pity the life of those girls in advance.

Make una come see person wey go worse pass TuFace here o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Tell the man immediately. Don't tell anyone else but the man, who knows if he's aware already.

The consequences of a woman cheating on her husband go beyond the sexual act. What if she passes off another man's child as her hubby's? That's why they say the child belongs to its mother (Iya l'o l'omo) because only a woman is absolutely sure of the blood tie between herself and her child. A man usually needs a dna test to be certain.

One of the worst tragedies that can befall any man on this earth is to raise another man's child unwittingly as his own. I don't care if a woman cheats on me because I learnt a long time ago that all women cheat given the right set of incentives e.g money, sex etc so I don't do love/trust where woman issues are concerned. Just don't bring another man's kid for me to raise.

Women are evil creatures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
sanyahkod:

Chai...!!! I dey pity the life of those girls in advance.

Make una come see person wey go worse pass TuFace here o!
bros gals of today don spoil finish. they fuk an average of 4 diff guys a month. do u think when dey marry dem fit stop

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by vague: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:
may your daughters end up being just another man's unmarried baby making machines, shout amen!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by sanyahkod(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:
bros gals of today don spoil finish. they fuk an average of 4 diff guys a month. do u think when dey marry dem fit stop

I go for say na lie if to say I never see with my own eyes. Good gals still dey only say dem don scarce pass the CHANGE wey Naija dey expect.

Make God help me to marry a good woman like my mama.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by iPopAlomo(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
OP sorry I've an opinion but I'll keep it to myself because it's possible that like most Nigerians you're a 'possible' shameless hypocrite.

If you saw your uncle in a guest house with a woman not his wife, would you come here to ask us what to do?
Wouldn't you be preaching to his wife (if she finds out) that no marriage is without problem. She should ensure, pray for him, try to win his heart back, be more submissive and the host of the asinine things you folks remember when a man cheats on his wife.

Not holding brief for his wife but we are tired of the hypocrisy bro.

Na so... nah your way... see them dem... OP...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by iPopAlomo(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
No professionalism.

Typical...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by babysophie(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

Who will gather round and beat her in a guest house? When the other people there probably all came for the same thing.
Its the OP they'll all rather gather round and beat for trying to cause a scene and exposing the other guests
Lol,ok o.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by iPopAlomo(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
vague:

Just imagine... how heartless cash one be...? What if the woman is passing off her lovers children for the husband... if you're a woman... I pray no man falls into your Karashika trap... infact... shame on you... whoever you are...

5 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by babysophie(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Jadonjack:

I hate creating scenes!
Den i guess u l hate creating scene in d family. U dnt v to worry much cos soon if she is cheating dey will get stuck in each oda.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
babysophie:
Den i guess u l hate creating scene in d family. U dnt v to worry much cos soon if she is cheating dey will get stuck in each oda.

Lol, stuck!!!
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by carammel(f): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
I saw my uncle's wife with three different men on different occasions in different cars in front of her supermarket in compromising conditions, she became restless each time I saw her I never told my uncle despite that we are close,he is also a womanizer who doesn't appreciate the woman despite her beauty and young age,he even married her a virgin. She is unnecessarily nice to me and calls me always just to greet me.
It is none of my business though,my uncle pushed her to it(even though she's now overdoing it and gradually becoming a who're),my uncle will find out himself if he cares.
Morale of the story op

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by crackhaus: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jadonjack:

Perhaps she's dumb. All I know is, I saw what I saw and what I saw is real
Yea, dumb enough to get caught... which is why she MUST be caught - don't listen to all these ones using 'what ifs' and 'if nots' to blackmail you oo. cheesy

I don't like it when a cheat doesn't know how to cover their tracks, men and women inclusive.
Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by crackhaus: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:
The receptionist should be fired for not respecting the guest's privacy.
I will forgive your ignorance, at least you admitted to me the other day how you've not been in Nigeria for a while. grin

Everyone here who has lived in Nigeria long enough and is not pretending but being honest with themselves, knows for sure what a Guest House is - It is NOT a 3/4/5-star hotel. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Same thing is going on in my friend compound now,someone is doing film for his neibour wife in their aparment now ..her husband has gone for afternoon shift ..this is the second time ..chai ..and we can hear as the thing dey go,, the lady can moan well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.