Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128718 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by midolian(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2016
kinstinct:

18, 20 is your standard.
God's standard is the way He makes them.
your sense of humour is dead, man. You must be a boring person.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by alfredbisong: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Wonder shall never end
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2016
raayah:
Social media is a curse.
am telling u....social media can ruin u. so people b careful of wat u say on social media cus u might wake up Tomao to find ur pic in d whole country.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by tonyx4x44(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
God let me Hit all my Bitches_ like this and make them Gush like this Foolish Girl.

OP I see you blaming the Girl and not the Boy...That's a rather "interesting" viewpoint
lol welcome to Nigeria, a country of hypocrites, sycophants, and chauvinism

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The chickens have missed their way.
When Nigerian parents play 'Olamide" and "Whizkid" for the children's birthdays, what do you expect?
They practice what they have been taught by their irresponsible and intellectually re-tarded parents.

I once told parents attending RCCG to stop playing sex rated adult Nigerian hip hop songs for their little boy's birthday and when they refused, I rejected their food and drink and left their silly party. Their pretty teenage daughter who was expecting to bend down low with Uncle MC was disappointed when I left. She stopped talking to me. She would have preferred I took her upstairs to my room and have sex with her.
One 14 year girl begged me three years ago to come to her state to have sex with her.[/size]
You don't mean it? shocked
I'm glad you resisted the temptation to sleep with an under aged girl.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Sylvester70(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Dear Lord also make them dickless until they clock 20.
lord abeg no answer this one oh,chia see dis babe oh hmm my dear na una go later regret am if that happens.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Jokkarm: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2016
See as that boy dee like person die
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by omocalabar(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2016
tonyx4x44:
lol welcome to Nigeria, a country of hypocrites, sycophants, and chauvinism
...most of the guys here ve gone to check her on FB,...they re all freaking pretenders....

3 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Duchessree(f): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=meetdavid post=47053606][/quote]
we are friends on facebook,
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Duchessree(f): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2016
sauceny:

Hmmm...how did you know about em¿

we are facebook friends, and usually see her post about tega and jerry, i never knew she got another one
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Duchessree(f): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2016
sulesadat:

u know her?
we are just facebook friends
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Duchessree(f): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
reportnaijanews:

FROM UR COMMENT I THINK U GUYS ARE FRIENDS.. LOLZ
just friends on facebook

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Idrismusty97(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2016
No wonder they don't like adding their parent or relatives on Facebook. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by cuteemperor(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Phoenix11:
only a scumbag wud call a girl ashewo...hw low can u go. u dnt even knw her.....u have sisters
Every1 is entitled to their lifestyle. ...#if u like reply me..am ready

If the gal in question isn't an ashawo, then who is.... Abeg park well Jare and stop justifying your trade up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Duchessree:

we are facebook friends, and usually see her post about tega and jerry, i never knew she got another one

From all ramifications,i knew she was a call(runz) girl
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
when I saw teddy video for my timeline I wan mahdd..but her sister tessy na person wet get sense...real mofo..carry b.f 4 head like say na award
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by lumeneng22: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2016
After the boy use both mouth and cucumber to scatter your Toto you are here celebrating unknown to him.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Xeedorf: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Boo ti fo lenu, Boo don break her fence
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
She just dey disvirgin? Why is she announcing it. And these idiots will want to be a leader tomorrow. Smh for my generation.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by javispj(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2016
for her mind na only her bf dey on line
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by flakydee(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Diamondwriter:
nd what if they are married? tatafo.
How's this publicity even gonna help em?
hear urself,so married pple share their videos publicly? most times silent is golden.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
I don't leave in the dark ages! Bra! It's unhelpful comments like that makes these young vulnerable girls go and even do more things like this... You don't know her story or life, maybe she has never been loved.. Maybe she was raped by her an older man even by a family member and now she found some young guy that treated her like a queen and she felt loved for once... Yeah putting it online is bad, but how do we know she put it there herself, if it didn't go viral would we be commenting now.., never cease to amaze me that the people that criticise the most are usual suspects... No offence, let me continue watching this low budget movie ....ate last it's more interesting

Here's a pint on me.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The chickens have missed their way.
When Nigerian parents play 'Olamide" and "Whizkid" for the children's birthdays, what do you expect?
They practice what they have been taught by their irresponsible and intellectually re-tarded parents.

I once told parents attending RCCG to stop playing sex rated adult Nigerian hip hop songs for their little boy's birthday and when they refused, I rejected their food and drink and left their silly party. Their pretty teenage daughter who was expecting to bend down low with Uncle MC was disappointed when I left. She stopped talking to me. She would have preferred I took her upstairs to my room and have sex with her.
One 14 year girl begged me three years ago to come to her state to have sex with her.[/size]
Question here is what were you doing conversing with a fourteen year old? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by tayo200(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2016
maybe her parent are dead
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Sike(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by ericmor: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm, both of them deserve serious flogging though undecided

The girl has now removed the video, but you can watch it here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_29.html

Lol

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by stenmikas(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Is that guy not a yahoo boy?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Duchessree:
how many boo she get sef.. first it was tega, then jerry now this one.
well its none of my biz
Very correct
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by bigiyaro(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Hehehehe, effect of getting high on a di*k, unfortunately another girl ruined by d love for sex
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Cheers Luv, please make it a pint of chilled cold one, just tell me which pub,time and date grin!

shaybebaby:

Here's a pint on me.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Netfad(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2016
westlius:
Made your night meaning u had a successful business meeting that lasted all night

I'm guessing dat d dialogue was Superb
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by stasius: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Children abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.