Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128721 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Diamondwriter(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
flakydee:
hear urself,so married pple share their videos publicly? most times silent is golden.
and wat is d op doing now? sharing it to a larger crowd. no?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Trudiee(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
haibe:

See it wont have been much of a big deal.if the girl didn't post it... the guy probably is not happy with this, so its nit because they did it, it's because "she" posted it!!
lol.. well that's her business..
i mean their business.
kids of nowadays
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
Cheers Luv, please make it a pint of chilled cold one, just tell me which pub,time and date grin!

Aight. Hope it won't be Stella you will order, don't peg you as a wife beater. grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Okaakoko(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Op gimme her facebook id...
I need to preach to her
that's very nice of you pastor
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Duchessree(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
sulesadat:

then you should at least be giving her advice at times, isn't it?

which advice do you expect me to give her.. give 'em girls advice and they say you are a hater or its none of your business
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
hahahahah! God forbid, when it gets too hot, just go for a walk in the park.... actually am a wine connoisseur! since i can't get Orijin here..

shaybebaby:

Aight. Hope it won't be Stella you will order, don't peg you as a wife beater. grin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
hahahahah! God forbid, when it gets too hot, just go for a walk in the park.... actually am a wine connoisseur! since i can't get Orijin here..

Ahh, you are in good company though I'm partial to a good red, merlot for sweetness, Rioja to go with a nice steak and Chianti when I'm feeling evil (must be Hannibal on my mind). When feeling cheap, it's good ol blossom hill (4.99 can't go wrong) grin
Which do you prefer?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
am def feeling you on that one,! shame the weather hasn't hold up , chilled blossom hill with nice bbq in the garden! Merlot with RedBull some south african red wine is up my alley too. where u @? u tried Barossa ?

thor=shaybebaby post=47078998]
Ahh, you are in good company though I'm partial to a good red, merlot for sweetness, Rioja to go with a nice steak and Chianti when I'm feeling evil (must be Hannibal on my mind). When feeling cheap, it's good ol blossom hill (4.99 can't go wrong) grin
Which do you prefer?
[/quote]
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
am def feeling you on that one,! shame the weather hasn't hold up , chilled blossom hill with nice bbq in the garden! Merlot with RedBull some south african red wine is up my alley too. where u @? u tried Barossa ?

thor=shaybebaby post=47078998]
Which do you prefer?
Nah, not heard of it but if it is good, will give it a go. What country is it from?
I know about the weather right, more like spring but atleast the nights are cool which helps sleeping.
Where's your hood in Essex? I'm in sunny sarfend.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Duchessree:

which advice do you expect me to give her.. give 'em girls advice and they say you are a hater or its none of your business

thats quite a harsh response they will give anyways, come to think of it,why are girls not always good to themselves?.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
RM8 endz ....sarfend.....lolz......funny the sun just came out, am chilling with this now! waiting for the footy to come on... u on Smedia.... ? pls join me

shaybebaby:

Nah, not heard of it but if it is good, will give it a go. What country is it from?
I know about the weather right, more like spring but atleast the nights are cool which helps sleeping.
Where's your hood in Essex? I'm in sunny sarfend.

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by shaybebaby(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
RM8 endz ....sarfend.....lolz......funny the sun just came out, am chilling with this now! waiting for the footy to come on... u on Smedia.... ? pls join me

Bottoms up, salute! Forgive me but what is Smedia? Not very Clued up with tech embarassed
No footie here, waiting for Italy vs Spain.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

I just dey. E go better
u stay in Ibadan ryt?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
emfaldo:

u stay in Ibadan ryt?

Yes ke
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Yes ke
how is I.b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
emfaldo:

how is I.b

Fine
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by laikas: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Op gimme her facebook id...
I need to preach to her
so u one of dem brethen.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Fine
so no maalu tonight?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
emfaldo:

so no maalu tonight?

No body don offend me yet
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

No body don offend me yet
so u are ever ready for anyone
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
emfaldo:

so u are ever ready for anyone

If you wanna survive on NL. You have to be always prepared
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

If you wanna survive on NL. You have to be always prepared
aiit will keep Dat in mind....u Ve been here for long o
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by pedrilo: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
wetin old man see wen him sit down, children wey clim tree no fit see am lai lai. make dem enjoy ur juvenile days, d girl go regret later
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by iukpe: 5:43am On Jul 03, 2016
emperorchedda:
I don't know what's with Nigeria and marriage, must everything lead to marriage? Whaat if she doesn't wanna get married? Must you be married to be successful??

Let her leave her life and if she doesn't get married she may just get into a good business and be successful and enjoy her life without marriage

Stop limiting people by making them scared of doing things they wanna do because in your opinion they won't get married again

Are you referring to the girl in the video like she is of age to decide whether to marry or not? May I ask how old you are?

I think the greatest caution for young people in this modern technology age is, how best to live in it.
I am almost 50. When in my teens we just sneaked letters to girl friends, sometimes with sweets or sugar in an envelope through their brother or house workers. This was exciting. If we got to meet at an occasion or eventually sneak away no one knew what we are doing, we respected that our parents or seniors should never see us in that light.
The challenge of managing information over the social media needs to be taught to the young ones so they know how best to use their smart phones online.
We all know that young people are most likely to make very silly mistakes.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Noblewhiz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
teekay213:
sidren of nowaday?instead for her to struggle to become somebody in life she sleepin in her boyfriend house.
sleeping with d boyfriend is not the problem but posting the video and saying tat made it irresponsible. #
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by windeal: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
@teddy

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Revolva(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2017
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Syphonn(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved.

The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top.

But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more with images the 10 sex positions you never knew existed at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.